SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
uh oh here comes yup...babe i didnt say that to cosign all the negro feminist bedwenches out there....im just giving a alternative viewpoint, but u have alot of pain and need help

Im just saying that what you claim is not reflected in reality. WM arrnt scooping aw lile that. Its so typical of americans to think that the world is america.

Physician heal thyself!

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I just don't even understand how it could work.

A Koreanikka with a 5 inch dikk (at most) and a Black woman with a 8 inch p*ssy.

I mean if you 6.5 with the right positions you could make shyt work. I am a believer of technique over size.

But at a certain point no amount of technique gonna work. Just like I wouldn't feel comfortable locking down a Filipina chick with a 4 inch socket - That shyt gonna be mad uncomfortable.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Black men are partially to blame for this
No, black women are hated because of white men. Black people been rebelling against them for so long so its natural that they would hate us because they want us to go back to being slaves.

Racist white people exist.

You know, the same people who been oppressing us for ages :beli:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
I just don't even understand how it could work.

A Koreanikka with a 5 inch dikk (at most) and a Black woman with a 8 inch p*ssy.

I mean if you 6.5 with the right positions you could make shyt work. I am a believer of technique over size.

But at a certain point no amount of technique gonna work. Just like I wouldn't feel comfortable locking down a Filipina chick with a 4 inch socket - That shyt gonna be mad uncomfortable.

:russ: how you know its 5' at most sound like you using some anecdotal evidence :lolbron: 'ole nasty ass male dikk expert

And if it wasn't meant to be.......then they wouldn't be able to have babies.

My friends baby negates your theory

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Yeee... :patrice:

Half of these dudes get rejected by women most of the time though. Gender warring is one thing. Doing the happy dance when someone gets offed in an IR is sociopathic. This coming from a dude who doesnt have all pleasant things to say about the fem gender or other races

2417b90b1cd7fc687dfa8c6d4e0d1b0a.jpg

@Imlinkin This is exactly what I meant in my previous comment.
:sas2:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Get mad at me all you want.

That isnt gonna save you from these crazy dudes that OP is talking about.

Quite weird how you take offense to someone trying to make you aware of abuse of black women.

Hum.. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
1 - I have this guy as my avatar because I find him really attractive and because he dances well. It could've been a White guy, a Black guy or even an Indian guy.
2 - I'm 17. I'm not going to date anyone, anytime soon.
3 - I do not go around on dating sites, looking for a boyfriend of a certain race.
4 - I'm mad ? Where am I mad ??
5 - There are crazy dudes in every race. And as a Black girl, I'm waaaaaaaaay more likely to get raped/killed by a Black guy than by an Asian.
6 - The only people I supposedly "take offense to" are people like you who assume things over what ? An avatar. On a website. On the Internet.

:pachaha:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just saying that what you claim is not reflected in reality.

Physician heal thyself!
youre a Physician ?

:snoop: good help any black men u see

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Hum.. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
1 - I have this guy as my avatar because I find him really attractive and because he dances well. It could've been a White guy, a Black guy or even an Indian guy.
2 - I'm 17. I'm not going to date anyone, anytime soon.
3 - I do not go around on dating sites, looking for a boyfriend of a certain race.
4 - I'm mad ? Where am I mad ??
5 - There are crazy dudes in every race. And as a Black girl, I'm waaaaaaaaay more likely to get raped/killed by a Black guy than by an Asian.
6 - The only people I supposedly "take offense to" are people like you who assume things over what ? An avatar. On a website. On the Internet.

:pachaha:
I have no energy for your gender war crap. We get it you hate black men. :dead:

That aside:

Those guys on that site are real people who are abusing black women.

OP did a good thing by warning black women about these type of guys.

So let her cook.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:russ: how you know its 5' at most sound like you using some anecdotal evidence :lolbron: 'ole nasty ass male dikk expert

And if it wasn't meant to be.......then they wouldn't be able to have babies.

My friends baby negates your theory

Any dude can bust the sperm in, the question is did she feel anything? :ld:

Factors that improve conception chances are the Woman orgasming as well as feeling dominated.

Just can't quite understand how a smaller dude can dominate some of these big mamma jammas. :troll:

Can't be no ancient chinese secret I done studied the Tao already. :sas2:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Y'all women" I don't own them hoes
:lolbron:

Cacs come from us. So it's only evolutionary that they try to come back to their true Asian roots
idk i guess but american asian woman are really into IR dating with WM

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Oh yeah checkout this meetup: Asian Men and Black Women Connections (NYC)

Had a good laugh with me and my Woman.

The most defining thing here is yeah these Asian dudes are short and stumpy, but if they earn good money they can get an Asian bytch that looks 10x as good as the Black Women they trying to pull (and this group look like a bunch of Stampede Water Buffaloes)

No reason for a chemical engineer Koreanikka to be earning 100k+ and settling for some Hobertha with a Master's degree but shaped like a bowling ball.

Like homie race aside are you forreal :mjcry:

And that big ass foghorn leghorn Chigga 6'4 in the pic you know he could clean up easy, dude needs to improve his game. Even if you have a thing for Black Women and totally unnattracted to your own race I get it. But come on man you deserve better than this (even if he got a 2 inch dikk :lolbron:)

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:huh:
This is some super nichy azz niche nichy sh!t. I didnt even know BWAM groups existed online, & i havent seen a sister with an asian brother this decade.

I don't think this is representative of either Asian men or black women, but this group seems really fishy