SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Gravity

Banned
Daps
How about the black dude that tried to hit on over 100 Asian girls and got rejected.

Then went out assaulting like a dozen of them? Then commited suicide.

And the black dude that killed 2 Asian ex girlfriends commited suicide also. I could string those together but I'm notn a wierdo . I would just sound like some cac storm front writer.
Again, if you are an Asian male who wanted to make a point to Asian women who chase black guys just because they're black, then all of that would be relevant. The point that people are making here isn't that black women should avoid Asian men especially. The point is that black women chasing Asian men just because they're not black is pathetic, desperate, and ignorant. It makes the women vulnerable to male predators. What part of that don't you understand?

But the reason I remember these incidents is because simply the victims were of my race. I understand where you guys come from but It's not even a huuge thing(niche market)

And I don't think the killer literally created the site to lure in and kill black woman.

So I'm supposed to believe it's a black women killing cult of Asian men? Lol do you know how retarted that sounds?
You clearly don't understand where we are coming from because nobody has said anything about there being a cult of Asian men who kill black women. We're are criticizing those particular black women for being self hating and race-struck. These aren't groups designed for single people to meet. These are groups created just for black women to chase Asian men. If you can't understand why that's a problem then you're just not that bright. Do you support Asian women who only thirst after white men just because they're white?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
What do you think about the asian chicks who chase cacs? Ive seen some asian cats going in on them on a bodybuilding forum im on.

:patrice:

How about the black dude that tried to hit on over 100 Asian girls and got rejected.

Then went out assaulting like a dozen of them? Then commited suicide.

And the black dude that killed 2 Asian ex girlfriends commited suicide also. I could string those together but I'm notn a wierdo . I would just sound like some cac storm front writer.

But the reason I remember these incidents is because simply the victims were of my race. I understand where you guys come from but It's not even a huuge thing(niche market)

And I don't think the killer literally created the site to lure in and kill black woman.

So I'm supposed to believe it's a black women killing cult of Asian men? Lol do you know how retarted that sounds?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
I got jealous 1 time. It was a BAD natural haired chick in my dorm dating a dude that looked like:
67e54625ff93cf0d50fa9ad29ec2dda5e34a810b4e945942251f2f32707041db.jpg

We was cool tho. I used to play chess with the dude cuz no brehs knew how to play. I asked him why he liked sisters, he told me they were sexier than white women and they ALWAYS gave him a chance. I was like. Well

:yeshrug:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Again, if you are an Asian male who wanted to make a point to Asian women who chase black guys just because they're black, then all of that would be relevant. The point that people are making here isn't that black women should avoid Asian men especially. The point is that black women chasing Asian men just because they're not black is pathetic, desperate, and ignorant. It makes the women vulnerable to male predators. What part of that don't you understand?

You clearly don't understand where we are coming from because nobody has said anything about there being a cult of Asian men who kill black women. We're are criticizing those particular black women for being self hating and race-struck. These aren't groups designed for single people to meet. These are groups created just for black women to chase Asian men. If you can't understand why that's a problem then you're just not that bright. Do you support Asian women who only thirst after white men just because they're white?

I mean I'm not gonna support them but I'm not gonna hate for no reason. That's their choice.

And to the 1st bolded quote. You need to learn what anecdotal evidence is........

I can literally pick out stats for anything as long as it happened a couple times.

I could say don't go in any general vicinity of whites........school shootings/public mass murders

I could say don't go near black people in the inner city...........high crime rates and poverty

I could say don't go near any pitbulls

Then I would just post some picked out stats to support my claim......clap clap.......fukking genius.

Its ridiculous and biased but you guys are literally cherry picking one incident that happened.

In the end. Not gonna change shyt ,

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah but thats business in general, u create a niche market and lure the ppl thats into that niche...for these guys its sex or some other shyt...but businesses do it all the time tho

nobody is putting a gun to their heads, maybe they just have low self esteem and are likely to be abused anyway

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know why yall care about this stuff, there's a market for everything...u got dudes that create all types of shyt just to see who will reply ...and its a numbers game because some weak person will ALWAYS reply no matter what

look at ghetto gaggers...99.9% of black women wouldnt never do that BUT all they need is a hand full to operate, and the weak and desperate will always replay no matter how degrading it is....esp if money is invovled

so I wouldnt lose sleep over things like this, lets just build with each other

Gravity

Banned
Daps
yeah but thats business in general, u create a niche market and lure the ppl thats into that niche...for these guys its sex or some other shyt...but businesses do it all the time tho

nobody is putting a gun to their heads, maybe they just have low self esteem and are likely to be abused anyway
Whats your point in relation to what I said?
I mean I'm not gonna support them but I'm not gonna hate for no reason. That's their choice.

And to the 1st bolded quote. You need to learn what anecdotal evidence is........

I can literally pick out stats for anything as long as it happened a couple times.

I could say don't go in any general vicinity of whites........school shootings/public mass murders

I could say don't go near black people in the inner city...........high crime rates and poverty

I could say don't go near any pitbulls

Then I would just post some picked out stats to support my claim......clap clap.......fukking genius.

Its ridiculous and biased but you guys are literally cherry picking one incident that happened.

In the end. Not gonna change shyt ,
You're clearly not smart enough to understand the point that I made. Thanks for trying.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
What do you think about the asian chicks who chase cacs? Ive seen some asian cats going in on them on a bodybuilding forum im on.

:patrice:

It's there choice ,of course I could say sellout white washed ect.............but females are...........females.

:yeshrug:they can choose the type of people they want. Not like I can change anything venting online lol. Especially an online forum. Plus I don't care about their mental well being. They aint my fam
:lolbron: my FAM is bloodtight.......meaning so far being in America we've kept 100 percent Asian. :sas1:
Now being an Asian family in America that is like the hardest thing to do because we're just simply outnumbered by every other race. Plus we don't get good shine on the media, only time we do is when its an Asian female that doesn't like asians:sas2:

But yea we the few, the proud, the marines :win: ( we do inter Asian mix tho) like SE Asians + East Asian or Polynesian(we consider them Asians)

But honestly I could be the one to break the bloodline :damn: I like them foreigns :lawd:

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of this is also BM fault too, if dudes were protecting their women and raising their daughters...maybe they wouldn't have to trick off on chan just to be with a man

just playing devils advocate