SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Daps
Only 12 percent get your facts right and quit being slick

Yes im arguing that mathematically since black people only make up 12 percent of the us how could black men who only make up 6 percent of the population of the usa

How is it that we get blamed for everything?

Even when bedwenching fails?
typo but that only helps reinforce my point more...even a minor drop in murders is nothing to hold our head up about considering despite only being a fraction of this country we still account for a large share of the homicides:comeon:..that being said ..show me were in my post i blamed black people for all the world ills:stopitslime:
You just laid a terd son.

dog_shat_warning_big.jpg

Warning: You are in danger of being blackballed as a 'cac' on thecoli. You have questioned the perfection of the black race and have implied that there is actually anything in life that we need to improve upon.
too late..as my rep shows my blunt approach has already pissed off many armchair BLM activist and peckerwoods:yeshrug:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:francis:

To the folk negging me. Really? black crime doesnt bother you?

Not even a little?

Not even the crime of littering? I saw a chick toss a whole bag of Wendys garbage out of the passenger side window the other day & almost jumped out my car on her.

I dont care what other races are doing. I have to deal with my kind in MY area.

:mjcry:
I live by the lake in Chicago. The area is up and coming but being gentrified with the quickness. Id rather have it stay black & lose some of the ignorance brehs and keep the proud brehs.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Asians rate black females lower than cacs in every study ever concluded on attraction and desirability :skip:

Thus the only ones who will fukk with black girls will be mostly fetishists, losers and dudes who only want sex :patrice:

Black girls are to blame for being pathetic :yeshrug:

I was with you up until that last sentence :huhldup:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:mjcry:
They called me a cac too. Apparently we cant laugh at ourselves or be honest about ourselves. Coli brehs are paranoid that its a bunch of
dolezal.jpg

Runnin All through the site.

Im real about mine:

A mysogynist? Yes
A weed smoker: smoke everyday
A jamerican: ya mon

typo but that only helps reinforce my point more...even a minor drop in murders is nothing to hold our head up about considering despite only being a fraction of this country we still account for a large share of the homicides:comeon:..that being said ..show me were in my post i blamed black people for all the world ills:stopitslime:

too late..as my rep shows my blunt approach has already pissed off many armchair BLM activist and peckerwoods:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
If this was a site that catered to Asians and you had evidence of Asian women joining groups created with the sole purpose of chasin black men with one of the group's being ran by a black man who had murdered an Asian girl, then it would be relevant and you'd have a point. As it is though, you don't.
How about the black dude that tried to hit on over 100 Asian girls and got rejected.

Then went out assaulting like a dozen of them? Then commited suicide.

And the black dude that killed 2 Asian ex girlfriends commited suicide also. I could string those together but I'm notn a wierdo . I would just sound like some cac storm front writer.

But the reason I remember these incidents is because simply the victims were of my race. I understand where you guys come from but It's not even a huuge thing(niche market)

And I don't think the killer literally created the site to lure in and kill black woman.

So I'm supposed to believe it's a black women killing cult of Asian men? Lol do you know how retarted that sounds?

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This is interesting becuz I remember when Tariq brought up the fact that alotta these pro swirler bw always bring up stats saying that Black women in IR marriages have lower divorce rates and Tariq was like the reason for that is becuz they will put up/accept all kinds of treatment from non-black men and will not be quick to divorce them becuz they don't want their IR relationship to look like a failure

That was a very good point becuz it's true

No you are right and I have seen it before. I've seen black women put up with more bullshyt from non black men. Did you see that thread about the black woman that was a skater in a relationship with a hillbilly ?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
"How about the black dude that tried to hit on over 100 Asian girls and got rejected."

Then went out assaulting like a dozen of them? Then commited suicide."

:ohhh:

You got a link to this story? Not negging just curious. He was an African exchange student right?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami