SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You aight with me Khan!

:pachaha:

It's there choice ,of course I could say sellout white washed ect.............but females are...........females.

:yeshrug:they can choose the type of people they want. Not like I can change anything venting online lol. Especially an online forum. Plus I don't care about their mental well being. They aint my fam
:lolbron: my FAM is bloodtight.......meaning so far being in America we've kept 100 percent Asian. :sas1:
Now being an Asian family in America that is like the hardest thing to do because we're just simply outnumbered by every other race. Plus we don't get good shine on the media, only time we do is when its an Asian female that doesn't like asians:sas2:

But yea we the few, the proud, the marines :win: ( we do inter Asian mix tho) like SE Asians + East Asian or Polynesian(we consider them Asians)

But honestly I could be the one to break the bloodline :damn: but I like them foreigns :lawd:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's there choice ,of course I could say sellout white washed ect.............but females are...........females.

:yeshrug:they can choose the type of people they want. Not like I can change anything venting online lol. Especially an online forum. Plus I don't care about their mental well being. They aint my fam
:lolbron: my FAM is bloodtight.......meaning so far being in America we've kept 100 percent Asian. :sas1:
Now being an Asian family in America that is like the hardest thing to do because we're just simply outnumbered by every other race. Plus we don't get good shine on the media, only time we do is when its an Asian female that doesn't like asians:sas2:

But yea we the few, the proud, the marines :win: ( we do inter Asian mix tho) like SE Asians + East Asian or Polynesian(we consider them Asians)

But honestly I could be the one to break the bloodline :damn: but I like them foreigns :lawd:
naw white dudes is jacking yall women in mass numbers bro

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Anyone ever date an Asian chick before? I know stereotypes arent always true but the one I dated was almost TOO
submissive.

Straight up told me she does whatever...and i mean whatever her man tells her to do in bed.

Yeah (Vietnamese) She's extremely docile and submissive.
I've always been with women who willingly deferred and actually preferred to ride shotgun, but she was very submissive, and it definitely was influenced by her background.
I pretty much lead with everything from what's for dinner (she asks what I feel like that evening or in the morning) to dictating the flow in the bedroom (though she came out of her shell majorly a couple months in)
On the other hand, she's hands down my rock and can make her own decisions. Couple instances we've weighed in on certain things and her plan of action was worlds better than mine.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
What part? Every breh was NOT tickled by someone getting killed in an IR on some spiteful ish

:whoa:

- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- "You got an Asian as your avatar, that means you don't like Black men. Boo-hoo."
- "Naturals = Bedwench."
- "I would'nt mind dating a non-Black man" = Bedwench.

But the Gender Wars are honestly the worst.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
5951310_big.png

alot of this is also BM fault too, if dudes were protecting their women and raising their daughters...maybe they wouldn't have to trick off on chan just to be with a man

just playing devils advocate

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres 1 billion of them
uh oh here comes yup...babe i didnt say that to cosign all the negro feminist bedwenches out there....im just giving a alternative viewpoint, but u have alot of pain and need help

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Imlinkin This is exactly what I meant in my previous comment.
:sas2:
Get mad at me all you want.

That isnt gonna save you from these crazy dudes that OP is talking about.

Quite weird how you take offense to someone trying to make you aware of abuse of black women.