SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You ever seen it when you were ordering food that the white man ahead of you gets the :troll:
How can I help you suh?

And you get the :scust:

Like you came to holla and not just order a 12 piece with a biscuit?

I agree when it comes to proswirlers

You even see this in public when those type of women treat black people normally but magically change their tone to a cheerful one when speaking to white men.

I saw this at a gas station the other day too lol.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You ever seen it when you were ordering food that the white man ahead of you gets the :troll:
How can I help you suh?

And you get the :scust:

Like you came to holla and not just order a 12 piece with a biscuit?
I get a dry remark like "That will be 9.95" and that's it. With a look saying hurry up and go

White dude gets the "Its 7.50 sir. Would you like a bag with that? With a big smile and all.

Happened to me and other guys as well.

Those type of women gave into white supremacy and decided to kiss other races ass for acceptance

Daps
Key words

I read somewhere

fukk what you heard bytch

White on white violence remains steady

Why?

Because your not reading somewhere

That white boys are shooting up schools and movie theaters due to white supremacy culture

When white supremacy culture fails white boys turn into the tru savages history shows they are

These flabby and sick demons control all media why wouldn't they take the opportunity to paint black men as the bad guy

Rupert Murdoch

Black people are only 12 percent of the population

Mathematically it makes no sense how we get blamed for everything

So focus on the people who really did the crime

fukk your programming bytch

Reprogram your mind
wait your dumbass really arguing whites are just as if not more prone to intraracial murder as blacks:childplease:thanks for helping prove my points it's shameful that blacks make up only around 21% of this country population but annually account for around 50 percent of murder victims..acknowledging ugly truths about my people's shortcoming is constructive criticism..my mind is far from programmed....cac mass shootings aren't as common or deadly as daily street violence in the black community:comeon:.playing down or dismissing the appalling levels of black on black murder solves nothing and only protects the pride of fake militants whom are too weak or have no real interest in solving the problem:camby:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Theres so many of them nowadays.

I DONT GET fooled breh. I play extreme liberal everytime im talking to a chick with the 'You don't say?" face.

willy-wonka-116680671607_xlarge.png

Me:You date cacs?
Her: I love the other white meat.
Me: Well, love is colorblind.

Me:Youre a lesbo?
Her: well...this 1 time.. :wub:
Me: Nice :smile:

:camby:

After the convo I excuse myself to go to the restroom and out the back door.

I get a dry remark like "That will be 9.95" and that's it. With a look saying hurry up and go

White dude gets the "Its 7.50 sir. Would you like a bag with that? With a big smile and all.

Happened to me and other guys as well.

Those type of women gave into white supremacy and decided to kiss other races ass for acceptance

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I could post some reverse shyt and put up a black dude that murdered 2 ex Asian girlfriends..........but I'm not because that's like a 1 in a million chance of happening
( I saw this on first 48)

Same chances in this situation. Plus this will just turn into storm front esque thread where you pick a selected incident and exploit it.

Why does t/s care so much? Most the dudes and women are beat on those type of sites...........well not all of them :shaq:

If you can put a a Facebook group of nikkaz like the Chinese nikkaz. Then you will have a point

Its deeper than what you talking about breh

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Theres so many of them nowadays.

I DONT GET fooled breh. I play extreme liberal everytime im talking to a chick with the 'You don't say?" face.

willy-wonka-116680671607_xlarge.png

Me:You date cacs?
Her: I love the other white meat.
Me: Well, love is colorblind.

Me:Youre a lesbo?
Her: well...this 1 time.. :wub:
Me: Nice :smile:

:camby:

After the convo I excuse myself to go to the restroom and out the back door.
I should try that :pachaha:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yep I sure am :smile:
So how does it feel knowing that thirst black women like you have for Asian men isn't even reciprocated half way? Does being shot on by an Asian man not hurt as much as being shyt on by men of your own race?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Its the only way breh. To quote the great poetic savage Lil Reese: "Nikkas aint who they say they is". If you :scust:everytime they say something they'll be sure to tailor their answers to your liking.

I should try that :pachaha:

Wario

Banned
Daps
No, this is not what the topic is about. The topic was about Black women going to a site where there are racist and abusers of women.

If a woman wants a dude from a different culture she can do what she wants. Women aren't being put down, hell they made How Stella Got her Groove Back about a woman going to a different culture and got married.

I was referring to select posters, not the thread. Sorry. I should've quoted them. The point of the thread doesn't miss me.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
wait your dumbass really arguing whites are just as if not more prone to intraracial murder as blacks:childplease:thanks for helping prove my points it's shameful that blacks make up only around 21% of this country population but annually account for around 50 percent of murder victims..acknowledging ugly truths about my people's shortcoming is constructive criticism..my mind is far from programmed....cac mass shootings aren't as common or deadly as daily street violence in the black community:comeon:.playing down or dismissing the appalling levels of black on black murder solves nothing and only protects the pride of fake militants whom are too weak or have no real interest in solving the problem:camby:

Only 12 percent get your facts right and quit being slick

Yes im arguing that mathematically since black people only make up 12 percent of the us how could black men who only make up 6 percent of the population of the usa

How is it that we get blamed for everything?

Even when bedwenching fails?

Wario

Banned
Daps
Because bytches take on the ideology of the man they fukking

Men dont

bytches are mentally malleable so if you fukking a racist you gonna drive yourself crazy

Duh

I was referring to select posters (only one or maybe two in this thread, but I seen it happen in other forums) I've seen praising men for getting foreign women but getting assmad to the point of generalizing a whole race of women because a few prefers foreign men.

Some foreign cultures aren't necessarily negative though, so I don't get why it's a problem. Not all of em are racists either.
Unless you're talking about the OP and cases like it, then I think no self-respecting men and women in their right mind should mess with a person racist to that their race.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You just laid a terd son.

dog_shat_warning_big.jpg

Warning: You are in danger of being blackballed as a 'cac' on thecoli. You have questioned the perfection of the black race and have implied that there is actually anything in life that we need to improve upon.

Wario

Banned
Daps
Are Asian women starting fake ass dating websites targeting Black men for rape and murder???? Because if not.....:camby:

This breh was in another thread saying black women were pathetic because some black women liked asian men.

Did you not read his quote, fam?

Wario

Banned
Daps
If either group is murdering or raping each other, then it's relevant to this thread.

If it's not a hate group that's been formed to lure, assault and ATTACK the other group... then it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. :camby:

I'm talking about a few posters and you know it, not the premise of your thread which I don't have any disagreements with. The only thing I feel that isn't agreeable about it is your aggressive and insolent demeanor.

He said black women are pathetic and Asian men don't want them. Read the quote, before going off a tangent and attacking me for supposedly bringing up random shyt.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Anyone ever date an Asian chick before? I know stereotypes arent always true but the one I dated was almost TOO
submissive.

Straight up told me she does whatever...and i mean whatever her man tells her to do in bed.

sddefault.jpg

Frfr i was like...right, i know what i like because im me. What do you like?