Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have never and will never date a bytch. I don't tolerate even the mildest form of disrespect. I'll punch a bunch in the larynx over that shyt

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
When a dude is soft, it brings out that kind of behavior in a woman, and these nice guys never step up and check her on it. They keep letting her get away with it and they don't have the backbone to break it off with her.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is a bit of a story.

i met him when we were young. we grew up together and he was really nice to me. in fact, he was just a nice guy in general. he came from a very loving home and mines was kinda dysfunctional. my mom was an alcoholic and my dad was verbally abusive. so when i meet this guy who is being all nice to me i don't know how to act. i start calling him names and being a bytch.

i don't tell him about my family, but its like he just knows. he doesn't give up on me. it makes me fall even more in love with him, but it is difficult to show it. its like i hated my family and the way they treated me, but i couldn't help giving him that same treatment.

i didn't want to treat him that way but i couldn't help myself. it was kind of intentional kind of not.

*looks at screename*

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
There is a book titled "Why Men Love bytches" it breaks it down.

As far as the single mother theory, I see more dudes from two parent households that date bytches. Mamas boys? Maybe they looking for a mother type figure...Telling them what to do and punishing them etc...

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said "some" so u negros won't go ape shyt and say that I'm generalizing.

I ask this question because the few male friends I have, are always complaining to me about their girlfriends being bytches and nagging them all the time.

I've even witnessed a male friend getting beat on by his girlfriend and later on he bought her flowers and apologized. :ehh:

I also recall being out on a date at the film museum and witnessing a guy getting the most horrible verbal lashing ever by his "fiance" :merchant:

You guys always talk about us women liking bad boys/thugs/a$$holes but its a two way street.

And please don't :troll: my thread.

This is a serious question People.

and don't come in here with that alpha/beta male bullshyt either. :mad:

There is a difference between being nice and being a pushover. One is a choice, the other is not. Plenty people if they see territory they can take from you, they will take it. . If they don't fear any kind of reprisal they'll treat you worse for it so miss decent can become miss bytch with another man. This is regardless of gender though, men do the same thing.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
There is a book titled "Why Men Love bytches" it breaks it down.

As far as the single mother theory, I see more dudes from two parent households that date bytches. Mamas boys? Maybe they looking for a mother type figure...Telling them what to do and punishing them etc...

I don't think it has anything to with them being a mama's boy, and woman hate mama's boys for different reasons.

It has been already mentioned by a couple of us in this thread, so the consensus is that soft ass men are the ones who get dominated. If you check a chick early on her bullshyt and you won't hesitate to leave her, then you won't have this problem. Some dudes operate under the faulty logic that if I do everything she says and gives her everything she wants, she will reciprocate the treatment. Women don't understand that concept of loyalty, because most of them already believe they are entitled.

Once a woman feels that you are weak, she will stop respecting you as a man and walk all over you.

A lot of these issues are addressed in the gems thread that is stickied.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I don't think it has anything to with them being a mama's boy, and woman hate mama's boys for different reasons.

It has been already mentioned by a couple of us in this thread, so the consensus is that soft ass men are the ones who get dominated. If you check a chick early on her bullshyt and you won't hesitate to leave her, then you won't have this problem. Some dudes operate under the faulty logic that if I do everything she says and gives her everything she wants, she will reciprocate the treatment. Women don't understand that concept of loyalty, because most of them already believe they are entitled.

Once a woman feels that you are weak, she will stop respecting you as a man and walk all over you.

A lot of these issues are addressed in the gems thread that is stickied.
Interesting perspective. Most of the 'tough' guys I know get treated like dirt by their girls. So IDK... I was just taking a shot in the dark. Men cornfuse me.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Interesting perspective. Most of the 'tough' guys I know get treated like dirt by their girls. So IDK... I was just taking a shot in the dark. Men cornfuse me.

I've run across many dudes who will beat the crap out of another dude with no hesitation, but will bow down to their woman. Woman have a knack of figuring out a guy's weakness after being with him for some time and will exploit him, rendering him helpless, inevitably becoming dependent on her and becoming her bytch.

Not saying that all women do this, but all women are capable of this. So that tough guy you see in the streets may have to depend on her financially, or he lives with her, so she has a way to emasculate him when he steps out of line.

Any man with his shyt together and understands the logic behind this will not allow a woman to do this to him. He will address her and then tell her to step if she doesn't comply. And this is when you see those relationship where the woman is chasing behind the man, because he made it clear that he was the prize, not her.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

word i know dudes who have murdered cats in the past and only deal with chicks that treat them like shyt:stopitslime:

my cousin is like that- this nikka's ole lady straight embarrass him in public but he did time for stabbing a nikka that accidentally spilled liquor on his truck:stopitslime:

I def feel it is the dudes who had no real discipline in life- Single parent or 2 parent home

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Fact of the matter is, no matter how much everybody wants to act like men are always gonna be super masculine men just by being born with a penis and vice versa for women, some nikkaz are just born naturally with more feminine energy and some women are born with more masculine energy. To achieve the right order of things, feminine is gonna be attracted to masculine. Some nikkaz are just bytch nikkaz and don't know it, nothing wrong with that :yeshrug: