Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Because they in a relationship where they in that BLIND LOVE phase. They love them but can't see the reality of who that person is. So they assume they are always in the wrong when they aren't. So they lose their COMMON SENSE on who they are and what is right or wrong. Once they realize that then its usually too late and they wonder y they stay so long when EVERYBODY kept telling them the TRUTH of the situation

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have no idea wy any dude would put up with a chick disrespecting them/ talking to them crazy etc. Dudes must be insecure and not have many options to get other chicks. Every man should possess a sense of manly pride and self worth and many dudes who let females disrespect them lack those to qualities. I'm not advocating smackin a chick or nothin like that. I'm simply sayin to not even deal with a bytch like that. Females will only do to u what u allow them to do.

Daps
people just don't want to admit that what they truly want is for someone to treat them like shyt from time to time. maybe not 100% of the time, but at least from time to time.

they label nice partners as "boring" and mean ones as exciting and passionate.

I like this answer

of course. it blames women and removes personal responsibility

the guy i shytted on the most was the craziest about me. he came from a two parent home with a dominant dad.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good number of nice guys don't have much dating experience. When they finally become involved with someone, it's normally a bytch. She knows he can be easily controlled, he's just happy to finally be in a relationship, and won't stand up for himself because he's afraid of being single again.

Or I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. :manny:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
because alot of nikkas come from a single parent home and had no true discipline and subconsciously look for a dominate female while complaining and pretending to hate bytches:snoop:

This

These type of dudes get caught up in the feelings too much and be scared of change just like women.. They don't know how to control their emotions basically and in turn don't know how to take on the male role in the relationship..

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
That's because nice dudes are usually passive and that tends to attract aggressive women who love to be in control. They're usually accepting of what ever the woman throws at them which really makes them pushovers.

See I'm a nice guy but I'm sure as hell not a pushover, it's all about having balance.
I'm not gonna tolerate some chick talking disrespectful about me. I don't even take that from females in my family. Eventually I'ma put her ass in her place.

I got a nice side of me that usually shows for about 95 % of the time, but I also have a very dark side of me that I rarely ever show for about 5% of the time.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
people just don't want to admit that what they truly want is for someone to treat them like shyt from time to time. maybe not 100% of the time, but at least from time to time.

the guy i shytted on the most was the craziest about me. he came from a two parent home with a dominant dad.

This....til this day..he still in love......

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
because alot of nikkas come from a single parent home and had no true discipline and subconsciously look for a dominate female while complaining and pretending to hate bytches:snoop:

It actually does not blame women but rather the lack of parenting or fathering the nikka gets while growing up. It's a family issue and for alot of nikkas lack of a proper father figure. Also a 2 parent household doesn't equate to actual parenting occuring.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
A lot of "nice guys" aren't aggressive enough to approach the females they dig in a sexual way, so they end up settling for the women who pursue them...whom sometimes happen to be aggressive b*tches.

This.

These guys were already the b*tch in the relationship before the relationship even started.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

:whoo: So are you admitting to shytting on a dude intentionally to irk his nerves or did it just happen over the course of the relationship?