Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one has said this, making the statement of "Like these dudes talking about looks aren't doing the same sh1t". Well, I'm not. :pachaha:

Maybe not specifically you but I think there are people insinuating or who have insinuated that you need to be a millionaire with denzel washington looks to get a decent woman.
The Coli isn't the only place I've seen this either, I've seen it expressed in others places on the internet.

That's pretty damn ridiculous given these sorts of men are already at a low percentage.
I mean who else is going to bag these dimes after that couple hundred men have been snatched up ?
(Dimes which is of course subjective, there are dudes who thought monique was a dime before she started working on her weight issue)

There are plenty of cute even gorgeous women paired with men that may not match them physically (birdchested, overweight,shorter etc.) but can give them what they want outside of that.
Women who are physically attractive to a large percentage of males have choice (lots of it) and who they wind up with can be pretty surprising.

Attraction in and of itself is pretty complex of course there has to be some physical attraction there but other traits an individual has can over ride simply having a nice face.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Maybe not specifically you but I think there are people insinuating or who have insinuated that you need to be a millionaire with denzel washington looks to get a decent woman.
The Coli isn't the only place I've seen this either, I've seen it expressed in others places on the internet.
No
That's pretty damn ridiculous given these sorts of men are already at a low percentage.
I mean who else is going to bag these dimes after that couple hundred men have been snatched up ?
(Dimes which is of course subjective, there are dudes who thought monique was a dime before she started working on her weight issue)

There are plenty of cute even gorgeous women paired with men that may not match them physically (birdchested, overweight,shorter etc.) but can give them what they want outside of that.
Women who are physically attractive to a large percentage of males have choice (lots of it) and who they wind up with can be pretty surprising.

Attraction in and of itself is pretty complex of course there has to be some physical attraction there but other traits an individual has can over ride simply having a nice face.
n
Don't waste ya time my nigg. Dachump is an idiot, he will tap dance his way through an issue and guise it with intellectual non sense without making a valid point. Its a waste of time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one has said this, making the statement of "Like these dudes talking about looks aren't doing the same sh1t". Well, I'm not. :pachaha:

Yeah, you are.

She probably finds him attractive + other women find him attractive, and she wants him.

Good looks will take you a long way in life. Good looks will make up for the fact that you have nothing but dumb shyt to say. There are studies that prove this.

Now you're hearing the counter argument: confidence in how you interact with women will make up for other flaws, like being poor or not looking like a stud.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
n
Don't waste ya time my nigg. Dachump is an idiot, he will tap dance his way through an issue and guise it with intellectual non sense without making a valid point. Its a waste of time
nikka, you want some pom poms to go with that cheerleading? :shaq2:

Yeah, you are.
Now you're hearing the counter argument: confidence in how you interact with women will make up for other flaws, like being poor or not looking like a stud.
"Nothing but dumb shyt to say" has nothing to do with anything else, besides not having smart shyt to say. Lol. Comprehension again?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nice guys don't love bytches its actually the bytches that target the nice guys because they know that they can control them and manipulate them. the typical nice guy will deal with whatever semi-decent woman that gives them play.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Nothing but dumb shyt to say" has nothing to do with anything else, besides not having smart shyt to say. Lol. Comprehension again?

Bro you're the one not comprehending. Here's the post you were talking about.

Nah, it's really true. Yall can't really pretend like yall ain't seen no broke nigguh, with a bad bytch, driving a nice ass car and homey ain't got no job, no hustle.

She probably finds him attractive + other women find him attractive, and she wants him.

Good looks will take you a long way in life. Good looks will make up for the fact that you have nothing but dumb shyt to say. There are studies that prove this.

Here you're saying being attractive will make up for being broke, having no hustle and having nothing to say. Right? Seriously you just sound dumb talking about reading comprehension when people are responding directly to you. I guess that's the way you dead a thread so you don't have to respond though.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nice guys don't love bytches its actually the bytches that target the nice guys because they know that they can control them and manipulate them. the typical nice guy will deal with whatever semi-decent woman that gives them play.
This.

You don't see nice guys purposely dating bytches with the intentions of changing the girl. :mjpls:

:pachaha: That's shyt bytches do, " Oh he's a challenge, I think I can change him", knowing damn well the type of nikka he is from the jump.:wtf:

What nice guys do shouldn't be compared to what the women do because it's more so the result of desperation. Where the guy feels like he can't get another woman other than the one he has. While the women know they can leave the dude and get with another guy that would treat them better but yet they never do leave.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Bro you're the one not comprehending. Here's the post you were talking about.
Here you're saying being attractive will make up for being broke, having no hustle and having nothing to say. Right? Seriously you just sound dumb talking about reading comprehension when people are responding directly to you. I guess that's the way you dead a thread so you don't have to respond though.
I said "she", you saw "every"/"all" :deadrose: Only reason I even used "looks" was because that was the only thing he didn't say anything about. If he would have said everything except for money, I would have said maybe she's attracted to the money, too.

Confidence will keep a relationship, but it will not get you in the door over other things :deadhorse: A person sees you, they are intrigued by your looks/financial show/materialistic things, not your confidence they can't see.