Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
it is a bit of a story.

i met him when we were young. we grew up together and he was really nice to me. in fact, he was just a nice guy in general. he came from a very loving home and mines was kinda dysfunctional. my mom was an alcoholic and my dad was verbally abusive. so when i meet this guy who is being all nice to me i don't know how to act. i start calling him names and being a bytch.

i don't tell him about my family, but its like he just knows. he doesn't give up on me. it makes me fall even more in love with him, but it is difficult to show it. its like i hated my family and the way they treated me, but i couldn't help giving him that same treatment.

i didn't want to treat him that way but i couldn't help myself. it was kind of intentional kind of not.

Flawless execution. Didn't even peep game 'till another poster said something.
:dead:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
it is a bit of a story.

i met him when we were young. we grew up together and he was really nice to me. in fact, he was just a nice guy in general. he came from a very loving home and mines was kinda dysfunctional. my mom was an alcoholic and my dad was verbally abusive. so when i meet this guy who is being all nice to me i don't know how to act. i start calling him names and being a bytch.

i don't tell him about my family, but its like he just knows. he doesn't give up on me. it makes me fall even more in love with him, but it is difficult to show it. its like i hated my family and the way they treated me, but i couldn't help giving him that same treatment.

i didn't want to treat him that way but i couldn't help myself. it was kind of intentional kind of not.

:dead:

they don't get it :russ:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
A lot of "nice guys" aren't aggressive enough to approach the females they dig in a sexual way, so they end up settling for the women who pursue them...whom sometimes happen to be aggressive b*tches.

How the fukk do you show sexual aggression to a girl who probably isn't into you? These guys are satisfying for a reason.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
because alot of nikkas come from a single parent home and had no true discipline and subconsciously look for a dominate female while complaining and pretending to hate bytches:snoop:

Bingo.

Same reason a lot of women have a "dudes ain't shyt" mentality. It's a vicious cycle.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. Ladies, wat is it about those BAD BOYS?? Idk but I can't get enuff of dem!! Lol

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
These women don't start off being bytches. By the time they do, dudes already fell for them which makes them accept anything as long as they have em

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Quite a few nikkaz will say/do/accept/allow almost anything once they can still fukk a bytch from time to time.