Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
how do u know?

If this is true... why stay with someone that treats u badly?

Me personally, I like it a lil because it makes it that much sweeter when I make her submissive to me :mjpls:

But I think must dudes stay in that relationship because they don't believe they can do better. I had homeboy that used to let his girl treat him like shyt and he basically said he don't think he will find someone like that. Some nikkas just afraid to be alone so they are willing to accept anything

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I hate bytches which is why i don't date black women :pachaha:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
how do u know?

If this is true... why stay with someone that treats u badly?

Because people naively believe that this person will see the error of their ways and return back to being the woman that he fell in love with.

Dudes don't realize that this is a disease that progresses and only gets worse.

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
How the fukk do you show sexual aggression to a girl who probably isn't into you? These guys are satisfying for a reason.

The better question is...how the f*ck do you know a woman isn't into you if you don't approach her?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
The better question is...how the f*ck do you know a woman isn't into you if you don't approach her?

For some men, their market value is so minimal that 9 times out of 10, a good looking girl won't be interested, so statistically, he knows if a girl isn't interested before approaching her.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
For some men, their market value is so minimal that 9 times out of 10, a good looking girl won't be interested, so statistically, he knows if a girl isn't interested before approaching her.

If you look at it from that perspective then you'll always be picking from the bottle of the barrel.

Girls are different from guys. Their criteria is different, especially in the looks department. Confidence trumps looks, money, or any material or professional accolade you have ever acquired.

Having a humble confidence will get you far. In terms of knowing if a chick isn't interested, you have to talk to her. When a chick is feeling you, she will hang on to every word that you say as long as you make sense. You won't have to spit wild game. You'll be able to be on some regular ish and still get her attention. You won't have to convince her to get with you, she's just waiting for you to ask her.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's because they fear that if they let her go, they'll go on a p*ssy drought and have to start the whole process all over again (hollering at girls, getting rejected multiple times, paying for dates without getting any, etc). so they figure "eh, yeah she's being bytchy but it's not that bad yet...i'll still ride it out for a few months." and then months turn to years, years turn to decades, marriage and kids, and before you know it, you've built your family with a nagging bytch and you're stuck with her in a miserable life.

but yeah, that's mostly why a lot of guys do it.