Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. guys that i can walk all over & that are pushovers :scusthov: grow some balls p*ssy. drizzy drake seems like one of them types.

.i like when my nikka talks shyt to me :russ::yeshrug:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I said "some" so u negros won't go ape shyt and say that I'm generalizing.

I ask this question because the few male friends I have, are always complaining to me about their girlfriends being bytches and nagging them all the time.

I've even witnessed a male friend getting beat on by his girlfriend and later on he bought her flowers and apologized. :ehh:

I also recall being out on a date at the film museum and witnessing a guy getting the most horrible verbal lashing ever by his "fiance" :merchant:

You guys always talk about us women liking bad boys/thugs/a$$holes but its a two way street.

And please don't :troll: my thread.

This is a serious question People.

and don't come in here with that alpha/beta male bullshyt either. :mad:

If a man is attracted to masculine (aggressive, domineering) females, he is obviously drawn to the act of being dominated, therefore he is most probably a repressed fakkit.

So the answer you're looking for is simple; those "men" you are referring to are sweet.

Daps
:whoo: So are you admitting to shytting on a dude intentionally to irk his nerves or did it just happen over the course of the relationship?

it is a bit of a story.

i met him when we were young. we grew up together and he was really nice to me. in fact, he was just a nice guy in general. he came from a very loving home and mines was kinda dysfunctional. my mom was an alcoholic and my dad was verbally abusive. so when i meet this guy who is being all nice to me i don't know how to act. i start calling him names and being a bytch.

i don't tell him about my family, but its like he just knows. he doesn't give up on me. it makes me fall even more in love with him, but it is difficult to show it. its like i hated my family and the way they treated me, but i couldn't help giving him that same treatment.

i didn't want to treat him that way but i couldn't help myself. it was kind of intentional kind of not.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
it is a bit of a story.

i met him when we were young. we grew up together and he was really nice to me. in fact, he was just a nice guy in general. he came from a very loving home and mines was kinda dysfunctional. my mom was an alcoholic and my dad was verbally abusive. so when i meet this guy who is being all nice to me i don't know how to act. i start calling him names and being a bytch.

i don't tell him about my family, but its like he just knows. he doesn't give up on me. it makes me fall even more in love with him, but it is difficult to show it. its like i hated my family and the way they treated me, but i couldn't help giving him that same treatment.

i didn't want to treat him that way but i couldn't help myself. it was kind of intentional kind of not.
:ohhh: OK I understand

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guys the thread starter is referring to are men who probably couldn't get another girlfriend so they put up with the bs.

even though i loved my ex dearly i have embarrassed her in public a few times when she irritated me.

men these days are too much of a puccy to handle a situation in public. if a chick is loud and disrespectful enough to me in public that other people can see it, i will make sure i embarrass her right back.

happened with my ex once. she learned her lesson.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Some dudes just want a bytchy chick cause they want someone to put them in their place. Sounds dumb but a lot of guys and girls tend to have everything go their way. Or treat them hella good. This turns them on cause they're not used to this different type of attention but they eventually phase out of this. Like how pretty girl's like a$$holes .

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said "some" so u negros won't go ape shyt and say that I'm generalizing.

I ask this question because the few male friends I have, are always complaining to me about their girlfriends being bytches and nagging them all the time.

I've even witnessed a male friend getting beat on by his girlfriend and later on he bought her flowers and apologized. :ehh:

I also recall being out on a date at the film museum and witnessing a guy getting the most horrible verbal lashing ever by his "fiance" :merchant:

You guys always talk about us women liking bad boys/thugs/a$$holes but its a two way street.

And please don't :troll: my thread.

This is a serious question People.

and don't come in here with that alpha/beta male bullshyt either. :mad:

Are these bytches fine?:yeshrug:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
It's a real shame that cooking has somehow become a 'lost art' among American females. It's come to the point that men have to cook for themselves or constantly order takeout.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
maybe they lack self-esteem or confidence in their manhood, so they suppress their more "dominant" traits to act "nice", thinking that's all they have to offer. so to stay in character, they allow themselves to get shytted on. and these chicks probably aren't normally bytches, or are submissive to more dominant men, but smell blood in the water and seize power whenever they get the chance when they're with a "nice" guy. they'll test boundaries ever so subtly over time, realize what they can get away with, and push that dude as far as they can just to feel that power

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No girl I was with has ever been a bytch to me. I tamed one of the biggest bytches before, my homeboys were like :ooh:. Most of my girls though, are usually very sweet and are almost pushovers, tbh.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
252605_450078308349771_962364944_n.jpg