Spin: Signs shes interested in you

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean its gotta be a bj with some serious effort involved, one from the heart. When it happens you will know it man

I had a BJ from the heart once... b1tch, no wait I can't use that word, princess put her soul into it to. The head moves up and down that few extra rpm's, she's fully focused, the only thing in the world is your dikk and her lips... she's fatigued but she doesn't stop until you've popped and then when you have she swallows the seed, emerges with the smile on her face and gives you a kiss as if you've just finished having dinner with her parents round. It's not foul like it can be, it's natural. A Scottish girl once told me- if a girl swallows she really likes you (girl as in lady not as in hoe)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
-when u say u watching the game and she asks to come over and watch it with u even though she hates sports

-when she hits u randomly like " im going to mcdonalds u want anything" ?

-she cooks for u

-when your phone dies for the whole day and she sends u messages apologizing cause she thinks she did something wrong

"why didnt u reply,
did i do something wrong? :(,
i really like u :(."

then u hit her with the nah my phone died and she sends u like 20 smiley faces and is like sigh i bet u think im thirsty now

:dead: happened twice with 2 diff girls

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when she drives to come see you, i remember there was this massive snowstorm outside, i was spose to see a movie with this brooad, i told her im not driving in this weather, she drives like 45 min from where she lives picks me up and we go see the movie
:obama:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When she gets mad because "we didn't speak in 12 hours" :beli:

It was a fukken Saturday and you didnt text or call me first either bish :aicmon:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
when she dosent even want none of her friends around you.