Spin: Signs shes interested in you

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
If she's willing to spend time with you. Doesn't matter what you're doing, or how much you've paid, as long as you're together.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I dunno about other women. Here's mine:

- If i text/call you first
- If I pick up your calls(this means a lot i HATE talking on the phone)
- If i invite you to stuff
- If I offer to pick up food from a resto while im eating there
- If I introduce you to a particular set of friends. There's the regular friends and the special ones.

Will add more

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
when she drives to come see you, i remember there was this massive snowstorm outside, i was spose to see a movie with this brooad, i told her im not driving in this weather, she drives like 45 min from where she lives picks me up and we go see the movie
:obama:

Dunno about that. Had a Chick drive 2hours in the middle of the night from Chico State in a thunderstorm just to get the dikk. I put it down but she got herself a bf closer to her a month later.

We weren't really exclusive though. Just fukk buddies :smugdraper:

But

If she makes a effort to be coo with your mom's

Always want to know about who you're talking to, lightweight hating on 'ol girl (even if she has a man)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't lie to you, cuz. You thought she was cold? :usure:

all the times i've had some "accidental" breast meat push up against me, i chalked it up to them not realizing it's affects on a man :tdogg:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to know how a married women is into you. I want to know if the subtle shyt is either more or less than it is.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
when she ask for your number and texts u the next day
"omg your SOOO funny"
plays with her hair
when you ignore her she gets mad
says your name a lot
stares at you
laughs at shyt that wasnt meant to be funny
initiates convo or small talk

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you put ur hand in her pants and it feels like a horse licking a sugar cube out of the palm of your hand

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I need to know how a married women is into you. I want to know if the subtle shyt is either more or less than it is.

:obama: real nikka sh*t:

#1 sign: She talks to you about her problems, tells you she's not happy at home :shaq: that's your cue to :cape:

#2 : She lets you get close, but not too close, e.g. she'll sit next to you with thighs touching, but won't let you hug her, or she kisses you goodbye on the cheek, then backs away on some :whoa: steez. It means she's toying with the idea, but not comfortable yet

There's a few others, but they kind of correlate with women signs in general, so won't state 'em. As far as my experiences IN GENERAL for non-obvious signs:

1) Greeting. A women who's into you will never offer her hand. She will smile, and wait for you to act. If you kiss, if you hug, if you rub her shoulder, she will reciprocate, but she lets you move first in hopes you get close to her. If a chick offers you her hand when you say hi, keep it movin'.

2) Eye contact. There's a) direct eye contact where she's loses her train of thought, and b) where she avoids looking at your eyes directly very long. If she gives you the :birdman: and looks at you deadazz with no reaction, keep it moving, you don't do anything to make her hot (at least aesthetically, if that's a word)

3) Physical interaction during coversation. If she talks to you, and her hands are moving, she keeps touching your elbow, crosses her legs etc, you're good. If her arms are folded or she's hugging herself during a convo, you creep her out, keep it moving.

4) Disrespect (especially black women). I hate to say it, but a lot of times, unwarranted disrespect is one of the strongest signs of affection. You standin' at the bus stop, and 2-3 girls make fun of your t-shirt, your haircut, something trivial, they're into you. A girl will (99% of the time, there is no sure thing with women) not approach/initiate conversation with someone who repulses her. Usually people show affection to a stranger through disrespect, that's why she grabbed your G.I. Joe's in grade school when you were minding your own business :damn:

5) Last, but not least, the draws. A girl who is into you ALWAYS (99% of the time, remember that :usure: ) marks her territory. Draws in your bedroom, lipstick on your chick, photos in her underoos on your cell phone (my favorite :youngsabo:) Only a pro will toot it and boot it. Women are territorial and will stake their flag to make sure other women know your d*ck is taken :smugfavre:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^blackzeus that touching and greeting shyt is spot on.

She gives as much as I give and has no problem leaning over me to do shyt like help my computer but really no huge or kisses when we see each other. It's like she ready but that fukkin commitment has her hesitant. Can't force the issue though only ugly comes from being a home wrecker. Feel me