Spin: Signs shes interested in you

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats prolly the opposite honestly

true:lolbron:

I have learned to either enjoy the game with boo or bring something to occupy myself so I don't interrupt him. I now understand that ya'll need to be left the fukc alone while watching all things sports related and that unless it's an emergency or i'm going to start suckin on the D . :smile:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
When you tell her you are watching the game and she allows you to continue in peace without talking, nagging, or asking dumb questions.

:aicmon: you know damn well that aint gone happen

:shaq2:

sounded good though didn't it:pachaha:

:dead:

what is it with females and being jealous of their man watching the game. My ex would get mad im giving my attention to the game and ask me to go with the store with her or some shyt then get mad when i was like nahh im good. This is one of many reasons she is my ex lol

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
  • Touching your arm.
  • Desperately trying to make and maintain eye contact with you.
  • When she complains that you don't "open up more."
  • Posting non-stop on your Facebook wall, effectively marking her territory.
  • Butting into every conversation that you have with any other woman.
  • Finding out stuff you like to do and inviting you out every time she does it.
  • Swallowing.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
  • Touching your arm.
  • Desperately trying to make and maintain eye contact with you.
  • When she complains that you don't "open up more."
  • Posting non-stop on your Facebook wall, effectively marking her territory.
  • Butting into every conversation that you have with any other woman.
  • Finding out stuff you like to do and inviting you out every time she does it.
  • Swallowing.

You had me till you said swallowing if that's the case a lot of hoes are interested in the nikka they slobbin down out here.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

what is it with females and being jealous of their man watching the game. My ex would get mad im giving my attention to the game and ask me to go with the store with her or some shyt then get mad when i was like nahh im good. This is one of many reasons she is my ex lol

It's all about attention my dude. when ya'll watch the game ya'll are like :krs::blessed::gladbron::whew: and we be sitting next to ya'll like :to: cus at that moment the game is getting all of the attention. As silly as it sounds and is, it's the sad reality.

I personally give no fukcs about the game being on because I can go do shyt I wanna do without having to entertain anybody :whew: and be in my own world. But when I was younger I used to operate in a jealous kind of way.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It's all about attention my dude. when ya'll watch the game ya'll are like :krs::blessed::gladbron::whew: and we be sitting next to ya'll like :to: cus at that moment the game is getting all of the attention. As silly as it sounds and is, it's the sad reality.

I personally give no fukcs about the game being on because I can go do shyt I wanna do without having to entertain anybody :whew: and be in my own world. But when I was younger I used to operate in a jealous kind of way.

True, I used to feel like she just didnt want me to be happy watching the game lol The fukked up thing is I would watch Greys Anatomy with this chick ( :noah: the sacrifice i made) while I would kinda pick on dumb ridiculous shyt that was happening at least i was engaged in the show with her :manny:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True, I used to feel like she just didnt want me to be happy watching the game lol The fukked up thing is I would watch Greys Anatomy with this chick ( :noah: the sacrifice i made) while I would kinda pick on dumb ridiculous shyt that was happening at least i was engaged in the show with her :manny:

Thats just selfish. Hopefully yo new/next jawn understands the importance of sacrificing on both sides.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she hits you up wanting to chill on some simple shyt like at the park without there always beeing a catch in her favour i.e needing a favour,taking her out

barely offends you no slick remarks
if she pays when y'all are out its defo real considering how selfish females are
buys you shyt
would delete her instagram or twitter upon request lord knows these new generation women live for social media smh.
stands by you when you broke

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you say something you know wasn't that funny and she laughs - especially when you're embarrassed at some corny shyt that came out of your mouth and she laughs at it.

When you have never spoken to her much or not at all and when you do talk to her she brings up some stuff about you that she would only know if she was paying attention to you.