Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When youre dead your legacy doesnt mean anything anyway. This is a fairly nihilistic view but its true. Unless youre religious I suppose but thats another discussion
My legacy will be an income producing trust.

Whether my heirs wanna acknowledge it or not, that mailbox money will have my name on it.

So they'll know.
:pachaha:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:russell: Breh, yall make the same thread here every week, this is like the 100th thread about being old and not having kids or a partner and it being "GOAT". Yall couldn't make the spin thread fast enough.
And you couldn't wait to post in this mfer fast enough either.

We got a ignore thread feature on here.

#ChildfreeCareFree
5QEFYA.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my 30's...Now at 35 it definitely be hitting me at times and honestly I want to give myself a few more yrs to level up and get shxt out my system then start a family...
you're just putting it off at this point. if you really want kids, you probably shouldnt be thinking "yeah just gimme a few more years" at 35

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Breh...our ability to have children will not change anytime soon. We're good. We can do it next year, or in 5 years. But while we don't have children? We can do whatever we want, at the last minute, without having to worry about child care. I love that shyt.

I work with a dude who was a playboy till he was 22 or so. Got with his current fiance at 22. In 4 months she pregnant. He loves his kids but he lets it slip he had so many dreams and goals he was gonna do until she got knocked up. A lot of brehs have kids unexpected and yeah they love them but its cope when they be trying to clown cats with none. Bro stays wishing triplets on me and my girl, pure evil juju :mjlol:

Me m my shorty can still be heathens and do what we want whenever we want. Its peak experience.

This thread is about pushing mid 30s and not having kids. Your ability to have children can definitely change soon,and most of all your womans.

Dont yall realize you live in a system that makes liesure difficult if you want to have children? Makes even surviving difficult if you want to have children? Your thought proccess isnt one that comes by way of nature. Its come by way of force and oppression#GMOTalk. Being born in a literal zoo. But have fun at the 6 oclock showing of Oppenheimer:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if i truly thought yall didnt want kids I would be happy for you. But I dont think thats natural for any healthy minded man or woman. Its purely programming and cognitive dissonance that makes you think you came to this logical conclusion on your own.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This thread is about pushing mid 30s and not having kids. Your ability to have children can definitely change soon,and most of all your womans.

Dont yall realize you live in a system that makes liesure difficult if you want to have children? Makes even surviving difficult if you want to have children? Your thought proccess isnt one that comes by way of nature. Its come by way of force and oppression#GMOTalk. Being born in a literal zoo. But have fun at the 6 oclock showing of Oppenheimer:francis:

Aint you the dude who coerced shorty with a glock on the dresser? You stay trying to kick knowledge :bryan:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
It’s a trade off.

Depends on what kind of man you are. Women nowadays are not marriage material and will suck your life dry. It’s just the times we are in. People want to live out their lives accordingly nowadays.

What’s better a 25 year girl who hasn’t really experienced life and will probably divorce you later so she can.

Or a 35 year old women with no baggage a good career and is ready to settle down.

What 35 year old single woman don't have no baggage :dead:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It’s a trade off.

Depends on what kind of man you are. Women nowadays are not marriage material and will suck your life dry. It’s just the times we are in. People want to live out their lives accordingly nowadays.

What’s better a 25 year girl who hasn’t really experienced life and will probably divorce you later so she can.

Or a 35 year old women with no baggage a good career and is ready to settle down.
This is a unrealistic hypothetical unless she woke up out of a 15 year coma

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I know guys pushing 60+ who've had newborns

I got some friends in the late 60s early 70s who go to the gym 5 days a week and compete in competitive bike races and marathons. Tip top physical condition

I don't know why people act like we die at 50, I mean if you work a 9 to 5 sitting down all day or inhaling toxic fumes, eat 3 to 4 big meals a day and watch TV all night u probably will be dead at 50, but for the rest of us the games changes as you get older

Women fall of a cliff after the age of 35, whatever u rank a girl on a scale of 1 to 10 u can take 3 points off her in middle age. Some women I went to school with or flirted with in my teens are unrecognizable fat globs of their former selves, and to fight that they overcompensate with makeup, expensive clothes and jewelry.

A man doesn't really hit his prime until he reaches his thirties, your money takes time to level up. Once you do, these women are a dime a dozen. Younger women tend to like older men with proper finances

The cheat code to life is staying in good shape and taking good care of your mental, everything else falls into place. And I'm sorry, but I've seen too many middle aged men in my twenties that had to spend their entire existence at work to support the kids and money hungry wife, only for the kids to say fukk u, u ain't my dad all u did was send us money and give lectures. Kids wind up in jail. Or my favorite, kid turns into a loser and u dedicated your life to raising a Walgreens cashier.

Not to say I won't have kids in the future, but if I do I won't have to spend my life at work to provide for them

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Somewhat. I have nieces and nephews, I could see myself having a kid, but not having one as well, if that makes any sense.

I've seen the grimiest motherfukkers change up when they have a kid and be happy and appreciative. Anyone that thinks about bullshyt like money and taking vacations, doesn't realize how much a kid truly changes your outlook on life. I worked with kids before I switched careers, I never had a hate for them. If anything I appreciated how precocious a lot of kids were.

It's an internet thing, but I hate how it's either or for things like having a kid. I don't think that's fair. I don't think I'm better than someone because I have more time for my own shyt. Honest to god, having "free time" is usually bullshyt or posting on here, so how important is that in the grand scheme of things. And as a parent, you're supposed to make shyt work. I've seen my mom do it and raise four kids and still have time for herself. It's straight up disrespectful for me to suggest that I'm better than my moms.
i only love myself im too self absorbed to have kids

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And you couldn't wait to post in this mfer fast enough either.

We got a ignore thread feature on here.

#ChildfreeCareFree
5QEFYA.gif
The website just crashed, we don't need useless repeat threads :russell: but carry on. I'm here for the emotional support.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I just don’t have any paternal instincts. Women are made to feel like outcasts for not feeling maternal because it’s ‘expected’, but men for the most part aren’t questioned as much.

People expect us to “get it” once that first child is born. Women are expected to have it from a young age. I like children and I love my cousins, nieces and nephews etc but I have no real desire to have children. It just isn’t in me.

Maybe I just enjoy how our relationship is right now. I’ve heard and seen too many stories of children “changing” the whole dynamic of a marriage: little to no sex, your lives revolving around the children. Less and less time as a couple. And that’s if you’re lucky and your children turn out great.

Again, this may change as I get older but I’ve never had this “I can’t wait to be a father” feeling ever.
Not really as true as you think.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That shyt gonna flip in a hurry. When you start having kids your friends gonna be about to ship theirs off to college. And when your kids are old enough to actually play you will be washed and miss out on that.

Being able to coach your kids in organized sports and actually demonstrate what to do is one of the best feelings in the world.