Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That shyt gonna flip in a hurry. When you start having kids your friends gonna be about to ship theirs off to college. And when your kids are old enough to actually play you will be washed and miss out on that.

Being able to coach your kids in organized sports and actually demonstrate what to do is one of the best feelings in the world.
Better than waking up, sipping caffeine while watching Premier League then hitting leg day?

Unpossible

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
At times im jealous cause I was there(Streak Ended at 37) but I made my choice to stay in a shytty Situation:francis:

But I Love my Shorty and If it wasnt for that Life Choice,He wouldnt be here,so Value your Alone Time when ya got it cause I am too and having him with me counts as Me Time to me as well

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you’re not in your 30’s yet, by the time you get there you’ll need to be earning $250k+ to be living the lifestyle you’re talking about, the way the dollar is going.

10 years ago $150k might’ve got you that, but not now.
Bingo

But also depends if he lives in a big city or not. He would eat somewhere like Phoenix or Indianapolis

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Better than waking up, sipping caffeine while watching Premier League then hitting leg day?

Unpossible
But you wouldn't really know until you had a kid in order to actually compare experiences. :yeshrug:

People who don't have kids just can't relate to the feeling parents have for their kids. Simple as that.

Seeing your kid participate and develop an interest in soccer beats the experience of waking up to watch it on tv.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aim for $250k-$300k
Tbh.
I think $200k will be my ceiling for a while unfortunately.
Where I want to jump for the titles I want (Junior PM or Data Scientist at Amazon/Microsoft/Google) seems to be about $200k or so.
And where I currently work, I won't get into the $150k to $200k range until I jump into a middle management role.

So I'm going to have to get to $250k+ through rental income.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
No responsibilities is the GOAT. As a new father I wouldn’t trade my son for anything but I don’t plan on having anymore because I still want to selfishly have some me time :yeshrug:

I wanted one and everyone I’ve talked to says that 1 is fine if you don’t want to be too absorbed.

Only way I’m having another is if I slip up with my side chick or work wife and they decide to keep it :yeshrug:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Didn't have my son until I was 28. Definitely had my fun running through hoes, going on dates, traveling carefree, waking up whenever I wanted to.

My guy is about to be 2 in July and he’s my best friend. Can’t wait to take him to the zoo this summer and see him grow into a man.

Yeah it was fun being single and carefree but I also don’t mind being a dad on a schedule. Have kids if you want or stay childless :yeshrug:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
At times im jealous cause I was there(Streak Ended at 37) but I made my choice to stay in a shytty Situation:francis:

But I Love my Shorty and If it wasnt for that Life Choice,He wouldnt be here,so Value your Alone Time when ya got it cause I am too and having him with me counts as Me Time to me as well
You got caught by a trap-him baby at 37?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
That shyt gonna flip in a hurry. When you start having kids your friends gonna be about to ship theirs off to college. And when your kids are old enough to actually play you will be washed and miss out on that.

Being able to coach your kids in organized sports and actually demonstrate what to do is one of the best feelings in the world.

Well sports now are travel sports so they are very time consuming

Parenting is too time consuming to care what your friends are doing

Kids also may have autism or be rebellious

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
But you wouldn't really know until you had a kid in order to actually compare experiences. :yeshrug:

People who don't have kids just can't relate to the feeling parents have for their kids. Simple as that.

Seeing your kid participate and develop an interest in soccer beats the experience of waking up to watch it on tv.
There is zero gurantee they would like soccer and if they did I would have to haul them to tournaments

Poor argument

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not really as true as you think.
Don’t get me wrong. If you reach your mid 30s as a man with no children, especially as a black man, some people will question your sexuality, even if you’re in a relationship. But we don’t get it as bad as women.

Women who are 30+ and are childless are judged way more harshly. “Is there something wrong with her womb? Is she on fertility treatment? Is she a muffin muncher?” Etc. It’s crazy how being responsible is judged more harshly in our “community”.

With us, it’s either the “Peter pan syndrome” or the little soldiers aren’t marching. Men don’t pressure each other into having children. I’d say the opposite. Now women on the other hand…. :francis: