Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Passing on kids so yall can go watch......what movies are in the theatres right now:francis:?

Your thinking and your womans is a product of living in this zoo created by the European. This is unnatural g.m.o propaganda you and the OP are pushing.

You can speak on our reality without promoting it as ideal. But its probably at the best for the moment. Having a child is about having a woman rebirth a child that will represent your mind. But most of us are still programmed. So when we have kids,we are basically using black womens wombs to birth white mens minds:respect:
:dead:

Breh...our ability to have children will not change anytime soon. We're good. We can do it next year, or in 5 years. But while we don't have children? We can do whatever we want, at the last minute, without having to worry about child care. I love that shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Breh...our ability to have children will not change anytime soon. We're good. We can do it next year, or in 5 years. But while we don't have children? We can do whatever we want, at the last minute, without having to worry about child care. I love that shyt.

I work with a dude who was a playboy till he was 22 or so. Got with his current fiance at 22. In 4 months she pregnant. He loves his kids but he lets it slip he had so many dreams and goals he was gonna do until she got knocked up. A lot of brehs have kids unexpected and yeah they love them but its cope when they be trying to clown cats with none. Bro stays wishing triplets on me and my girl, pure evil juju :mjlol:

Me m my shorty can still be heathens and do what we want whenever we want. Its peak experience.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Cause he’s a shytty person with horrible disposition

And a failed musician so chances are any success his seed has reguardless of the field his hoe ass will be on the sidelines hating
Have some breakfast first. :dame:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Have some breakfast first. :dame:

Thats right bytch stay in yo feelings.

The conviction in which yall goofballs on here make statements on things you could never actually know about is amusing. Whatever helps you sleep at night u got me I get no women :bryan:

Shut the fukk up midget

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Ehh I think I'll try to find a woman soon, maybe before 35. I want to have 2-3 kids. Single is dope and yes you do have your pick when you're 27+ male with decent job, but I want to build something with a someone and soon.

I'm not really trying to do first dates at 36, I'm cool.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
“Go be a parent to your child”

…that’s not a insult you closet case ass man child :mjlol:fukking dweeb. This nikka date bytches that drool

Im short and still date pretty women, whats your excuse :mjlol:

Ive posted my pic on here several times. Far from ugly or lame. Id probably take your bytch, if she didnt have ur wack ass seeds and stretch marks. See I can make up shyt I dont have any idea about too. Though my statement is more likely than yours. You want my attention fakkit you got it :umad:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Im short and still date pretty women, whats your excuse :mjlol:

Ive posted my pic on here several times. Far from ugly or lame. Id probably take your bytch, if she didnt have ur wack ass seeds and stretch marks :umad:

You wouldn’t take shyt cause I’d crack your bobblehead ass open :russ:fakkit really gonna tell me “I’m far from ugly” like I ask. fukking sissy

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn’t take shyt cause I’d crack your bobblehead ass open :russ:fakkit really gonna tell me “I’m far from ugly” like I ask. fukking sissy

everyone on the internet can fight. I see we at the “you cooking me so Im going beat you up” point. You done yet?

We never going to meet IRL so all the tough talk is white noise. In any case Ive been sparring people bigger than me for ages its nothing.

You see how angry nikkas with kids be on the internet for no reason? Couldnt be me :blessed:

Please come with something witty or you going on ignore :mjcry:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
everyone on the internet can fight. I see we at the “you cooking me so Im going beat you up” point. You done yet?

We never going to meet IRL so all the tough talk is white noise. In any case Ive been sparring people bigger than me for ages its nothing.

You see how angry nikkas with kids be on the internet for no reason? Couldnt be me :blessed:

Please come with something witty or you going on ignore :mjcry:

Why would I care if a your fakkity ass put me on ignore :russ:

Typical loser with nothing but anime and paying for p*ssy going for him, he thinks he’s the main character in life

fukking geek

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
For all the 30+ brehs running wild and free, how important is it to you to become a Father?
Somewhat. I have nieces and nephews, I could see myself having a kid, but not having one as well, if that makes any sense.

I've seen the grimiest motherfukkers change up when they have a kid and be happy and appreciative. Anyone that thinks about bullshyt like money and taking vacations, doesn't realize how much a kid truly changes your outlook on life. I worked with kids before I switched careers, I never had a hate for them. If anything I appreciated how precocious a lot of kids were.

It's an internet thing, but I hate how it's either or for things like having a kid. I don't think that's fair. I don't think I'm better than someone because I have more time for my own shyt. Honest to god, having "free time" is usually bullshyt or posting on here, so how important is that in the grand scheme of things. And as a parent, you're supposed to make shyt work. I've seen my mom do it and raise four kids and still have time for herself. It's straight up disrespectful for me to suggest that I'm better than my moms.