*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:wow::sadcam::mjcry:

This sounds like somehthing I would do. I'm not a man whore, and I'd rather take it slow:yeshrug:
I do too, which is why we were just hanging and talking for a while over months. I think I was probably too much for him. He talked a big game tho.

You sound hella offended. I didn't see a problem with what the homie said because there is some truth to it, generally speaking.
I'm not tho. I was annoyed because he quoted me saying Im (or women like me ) are scared. I just told him Im not afraid to talk to dudes or tell them what's up. I don't like when people get me twisted. It's a pet peeve, it bugs me to death.

I'm a rude muthafukker sometimes when I'm feeling good. Lots of dudes on here get sensitive or offended when I'm just fukking with them. Idk if it's a ny thing or just a hood thing, sometimes I curse for no reason or say stupid stuff. I don't expect men to cry over it. They probably don't expect it coming from a female.

I even told him not to take it seriously cuz he hit my pet peeve but whatevs. I still give 0 fukks. :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
your done with him for good:leon::lupe:

i've found most girls give you one shot at the p*ssy..if your'e shy or don't take it you're usually shyt out of luck

some of em will give a 2nd but that's it..and they're vary rare

i fukked up so much p*ssy that was in front of me during a shy/lack of confidence stage.. it haunts you for life breh.. i remember the p*ssy that was mine for the taking and none of the p*ssy i got :mjcry:

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, I mean like kiss me, grab my ass, hold my hand even.

Example, I had a dude I was talking to/dating. We would go out to eat, for drinks, or sit in his car and talk for hours. We talked about sex, positions, threesomes, etc. I asked to go to his place, he invited me to stay with him in Miami but the nikka never made a move to kiss me. So I moved on to someone who would.

It happened before with another Pisces but that one actually grew some balls and made a move after a loooong time. It's like they don't want to take risks. They have to be positive that you are receptive and wait til the other person makes a move.

you want a random dude to kiss you?
:dwillhuh:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, I mean like kiss me, grab my ass, hold my hand even.

Example, I had a dude I was talking to/dating. We would go out to eat, for drinks, or sit in his car and talk for hours. We talked about sex, positions, threesomes, etc. I asked to go to his place, he invited me to stay with him in Miami but the nikka never made a move to kiss me. So I moved on to someone who would.

It happened before with another Pisces but that one actually grew some balls and made a move after a loooong time. It's like they don't want to take risks. They have to be positive that you are receptive and wait til the other person makes a move.

@Emperor reinscarf

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
you want a random dude to kiss you?
:dwillhuh:
Nooo.. :pachaha: I think I'm confusing people lol.

When *I* say make the first move. I'm talking about make the first physical move. Take it to that level. If you're already chosen and up to bat, try to hit first base at least.

These guys im already dating and been talking to and showing interest in

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Nooo.. :pachaha: I think I'm confusing people lol.

When *I* say make the first move. I'm talking about make the first physical move. Take it to that level. If you're already chosen and up to bat, try to hit first base at least.

These guys im already dating and been talking to and showing interest in

shyt that definitely ain't me.
I got curved twice by chicks I was going wit when I tried to kiss em.

never again...........
:whoa:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:mindblown: grown women throwing signals.This ain't no Charades if you feeling somebody talk to them.

Exactly, sometimes I blame myself for missing obvious signals (in retrospect), but at the same time when I like a female I usually make an effort to speak to her. Is it so much to ask the same of a female? :manny:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
On the side convo, most women are going to lose respect for a dude too afraid to make sexual contact.

Even if she turn you down, she will respect you more for having the balls to try.