*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Listen here non-nikka, *this* is not the problem you have with women. I already said I make it perfectly clear. Your issue is with other people.

When I say I want the guy to make the first move, I mean physically...
Can you give an example of a "clear signal"?

And by physically, do you mean speak?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Can you give an example of a "clear signal"?

And by physically, do you mean speak?
No, I mean like kiss me, grab my ass, hold my hand even.

Example, I had a dude I was talking to/dating. We would go out to eat, for drinks, or sit in his car and talk for hours. We talked about sex, positions, threesomes, etc. I asked to go to his place, he invited me to stay with him in Miami but the nikka never made a move to kiss me. So I moved on to someone who would.

It happened before with another Pisces but that one actually grew some balls and made a move after a loooong time. It's like they don't want to take risks. They have to be positive that you are receptive and wait til the other person makes a move.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes women think they're giving obvious signals, but it's not so obvious to the guy who isn't in her head.

If a dude jumped on every quasi-signal he thought he saw, he'd be jumping on a lot of false positives.

Right or wrong though, the onus is on the guy to handle those rejections and keep on trucking.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
No, I mean like kiss me, grab my ass, hold my hand even.

Example, I had a dude I was talking to/dating. We would go out to eat, for drinks, or sit in his car and talk for hours. We talked about sex, positions, threesomes, etc. I asked to go to his place, he invited me to stay with him in Miami but the nikka never made a move to kiss me. So I moved on to someone who would.

It happened before with another Pisces but that one actually grew some balls and made a move after a loooong time. It's like they don't want to take risks. They have to be positive that you are receptive and wait til the other person makes a move.
Ahh, OK. I was thinkin' initial moves... 1st holla type.

But, if you're willin' to do all that talkin', why not straight ask, "you want some of this?"

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ahh, OK. I was thinkin' initial moves... 1st holla type.

But, if you're willin' to do all that talkin', why not straight ask, "you want some of this?"
I already know he does at that point.
I'm attracted to alpha/aggressive dudes and action. I don't want to be with a man I have to lead and start everything with and I know some guys like aggressive/pro active women so if I get to that point with a dude, I already know we ain't compatible. So why waste time when I can just move on to the next one?

Bottomline, if I'm offering to have a threesome with a dude and he doesn't take that hint and make a move, I'm gonna think there's something off about him. :stopitslime:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:wow::sadcam::mjcry:

This sounds like somehthing I would do. I'm not a man whore, and I'd rather take it slow:yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Some people are just shy or introverted. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's no reason to call them a bytch. They may not even be attracted to you.

This :lawd: Why is a man obligated to inconvience himself for a chick because she wants the first right of refusal :camby: Why don't women just admit that their ego's are too fragile too handle rejection

You've been improving as a poster lately :myman:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol but smh @ "signals". I get them all the time as a college student, and I'm glad I'm a socially conscious dude otherwise I'd miss out on hella play. But damn, it's really getting hard to keep up with all the names out here lol. Get an education homies

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Some people are just shy or introverted. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's no reason to call them a bytch. They may not even be attracted to you.
The funny thing is women don't even think like that.
They are so cocky and arrogant they think it you don't respond to their advances, your gay.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Depends on the dude. It's happened a couple times and dudes say "they weren't sure" / "they were waiting on me to make a move".

Every time it happens the dude is a Pisces (coincidence? :lupe:)

Usually when they get the balls to try again, they hit me up.

I make it super clear and obvious...
Me:
ccad33ccd5f4e294552748c2edd09c5f_view.jpg

I just like men who make the first move.

I'm a Pisces who doesn't get signals.

:sadbron: