*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
your done with him for good:leon::lupe:
Depends on the dude. It's happened a couple times and dudes say "they weren't sure" / "they were waiting on me to make a move".

Every time it happens the dude is a Pisces (coincidence? :lupe:)

Usually when they get the balls to try again, they hit me up.

I make it super clear and obvious...
Me:
ccad33ccd5f4e294552748c2edd09c5f_view.jpg

I just like men who make the first move.

Daps
This never happens to me. I am not the aggressive flirty type. (Unless I have been drinking)

But even then, they still respond.

The clear signals they DONT respond to is when I keep telling them I have a boyfriend and saying I'm not interested, but they don't stop.

(See CERTAIN parts of that infamous street harassment video that was put out awhile ago for example) :sas2:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My response is a mix of:
"Don't you see me flirting?"
:what:
"Are you slow/ playing games?" :beli:
"Boy, I already know you like me, come git this." :usure:
"Welp, too slow, on to the next." :ehh:

This is the problem with most women. Literally having a conversation with yourself and talking yourself out of something you deem desirable instead of being proactive. Most men appreciate a woman who steps up and takes advantage of the situation. Too scared I suppose.

:yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This is the problem with most women. Literally having a conversation with yourself and talking yourself out of something you deem desirable instead of being proactive. Most men appreciate a woman who steps up and takes advantage of the situation. Too scared I suppose.

:yeshrug:
Listen here non-nikka, *this* is not the problem you have with women. I already said I make it perfectly clear. Your issue is with other people.

When I say I want the guy to make the first move, I mean physically. I'm not scared to approach dudes. I don't talk myself out of opportunities with dudes. They mess up opportunities with me by not taking it.

I'm only catching an attitude because it is my pet peeve when people talk about me while having no idea what the fukk they're talking about. In the future, please refrain from using me as one of your examples.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen here non-nikka, *this* is not the problem you have with women. I already said I make it perfectly clear. Your issue is with other people.

When I say I want the guy to make the first move, I mean physically. I'm not scared to approach dudes.

I'm only catching an attitude because it is my pet peeve when people talk about me while having no idea what the fukk they're talking about. In the future, please refrain from using me as one of your examples.

:what: Kick rocks.