Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh to be fair, the only people who survived that movie were the kids. Everyone died and the family died for the same reason everyone who gets close to wolverine dies

THAT DEFENSE!!!! YOU'RE A MARVEL STAN!!!! YOU LOVE THAT DRIZZLE!!!!! AND YOUR *insert relative or mate here* IS A WHOOOOORRREEE!!!

*Now take more personal shots that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the movie or your opinion but just to hit you for the sake of hitting you* I BET YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR COUSIN BECAUSE *Insert stupid ignorant generalizing of a group with absolutely no facts to back it up and just be lying for the sake of lying* SPIDEY MARVEL STANS DO!!!

**Continues to say more dumb stuff, negs you saying even worse stuff, then use a fake laugh because in my mind I really got you upset and I showed you**
Yes you're mad now, you foaming :umad:

(Giving you that DC style response and so called ether)

:troll:

**The moment you respond, gonna whine to the mods, complain that you're picking on me and request for a mod to ban you, but until then gonna put you on ignore. Because I'm afraid to see your post and have a discussion about you.**

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THAT DEFENSE!!!! YOU'RE A MARVEL STAN!!!! YOU LOVE THAT DRIZZLE!!!!! AND YOUR *insert relative or mate here* IS A WHOOOOORRREEE!!!

*Now take more personal shots that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the movie or your opinion but just to hit you for the sake of hitting you* I BET YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR COUSIN BECAUSE *Insert stupid ignorant generalizing of a group with absolutely no facts to back it up and just be lying for the sake of lying* SPIDEY MARVEL STANS DO!!!

**Continues to say more dumb stuff, negs you saying even worse stuff, then use a fake laugh because in my mind I really got you upset and I showed you**
Yes you're mad now, you foaming :umad:

(Giving you that DC style response and so called ether)

:troll:

**The moment you respond, gonna whine to the mods, complain that you're picking on me and request for a mod to ban you, but until then gonna put you on ignore. Because I'm afraid to see your post and have a discussion about you.**

Martha

I got nothing against him disliking the movie though, just giving him another view on that one part. Unlike you breh lol i don't give a shyt who likes what i like or doesn't like what I like. It's a free country we all are free to like whatever we want and dislike whatever we want. If he doesn't fukk with Logan, I'm not going to tell him he's wrong on that one. It's not like your whole Iron Terri Cloth thing

Edit: Dammit I messed up the nickname @BXKingPin82 gave him: Terri Cloth Fist

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I got nothing against him disliking the movie though, just giving him another view on that one part. Unlike you breh lol i don't give a shyt who likes what i like or doesn't like what I like. It's a free country we all are free to like whatever we want and dislike whatever we want. If he doesn't fukk with Logan, I'm not going to tell him he's wrong on that one. It's not like your whole Iron Terri Cloth thing

LMAO.... my brother.

You completely missed the context but its cool.

I dont even know what he said to you.

That was less about him not liking the movie and you enjoying it or giving different viewpoints and more about making a mockery and exposing how certain specific guys and dare I say a particular stan group consistently behave or react to simple responses and peaceful nonbiased comments as that. The kinda shyt that derails a thread and like in the pro sports league leads to the second guy responding (with the example of your quoted post now) being the one who gets the penalty or tech.

Cuz this is where someone would normally come in and be like "man yall stans are too much, why cant yall leave that shyt out? Why you always gotta start shyt"

(When in reality YOU Mr. McFly was the one that got touched first where you care or not... you was just minding your business)

I wanted to give you a bit of perspective that I think a lot of yall miss out on, dont comprehend well, or for whatever reason just fail to acknowledge. Like you said, another view.

Satire my friend:salute:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
LMAO.... my brother.

You completely missed the context but its cool.

I dont even know what he said to you.

That was less about him not liking the movie and you enjoying it or giving different viewpoints and more about making a mockery and exposing how certain specific guys and dare I say a particular stan group consistently behave or react to simple responses and peaceful nonbiased comments as that. The kinda shyt that derails a thread and like in the pro sports league leads to the second guy responding (with the example of your quoted post now) being the one who gets the penalty or tech.

Cuz this is where someone would normally come in and be like "man yall stans are too much, why cant yall leave that shyt out? Why you always gotta start shyt"

(When in reality YOU Mr. McFly was the one that got touched first where you care or not... you was just minding your business)

I wanted to give you a bit of perspective that I think a lot of yall miss out on, dont comprehend well, or for whatever reason just fail to acknowledge. Like you said, another view.

Satire my friend:salute:

Martha

I got touched cause he talked about a racial component and my bad if I react as black man first. Do we get treated unfairly in movies? Yes. Is Logan one of them? No. That's my point. Which is different than the normal bullshyt. He had other things he disliked about the movie and that's cool just don't think Logan should be lumped in as racist. So nah no one would come at that from a stan point and you're not showing me any perspective I don't know homie lol. My bad for trying to tell him the movie isn't racist. I'll say nothing next time

And work on that satire homie it was heavy handed and obvious as hell lol.

Edit: and my bad for this coming off the way it is in my head. I know you don't mean any harm it's just he actually said something serious and I responded with something as serious and I didn't think it was the time for the Stan shyt to come into play on any level. Especially when that wasn't the point. But my bad

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I got touched cause he talked about a racial component and my bad if I react as black man first. Do we get treated unfairly in movies? Yes. Is Logan one of them? No. That's my point. Which is different than the normal bullshyt. He had other things he disliked about the movie and that's cool just don't think Logan should be lumped in as racist. So nah no one would come at that from a stan point and you're not showing me any perspective I don't know homie lol. My bad for trying to tell him the movie isn't racist. I'll say nothing next time

And work on that satire homie it was heavy handed and obvious as hell lol.

Edit: and my bad for this coming off the way it is in my head. I know you don't mean any harm it's just he actually said something serious and I responded with something as serious and I didn't think it was the time for the Stan shyt to come into play on any level. Especially when that wasn't the point. But my bad

No no no no no!

giphy.gif

I hear you and I get what you saying now.

Again... My post was more about mocking a certain person or group and less about the guy you was talking about, yalls discussion, or your post. So when I said "got touched" I didnt mean that specifically to your discussion (cuz I had no idea, hell even said that in the 3rd sentence last post:pachaha:) but that was an example of how things go around here. I was giving you a example of what I see happens to say.... @jayshiggs or @loyola llothta or @wire28 or @BXKingPin82 or @Merc and others. And you would be surprised at how cats come at shyt from a stan point.... then again.... I know what you're gonna say. "You wouldnt and you dont give a fukk":russ: but thats besides the point.

Heavy? shyt that was just a casual and normal example of some of the shyt they would or have said and done, you dont wanna see the worst of it. But with the underline and the change of color, it kinda was intentionally obvious... I mean it was like the blueprint was delivered with the product.:ld:

Damn, I'm gonna have to go back to read whatever the hell you and buddy was even talking about. Sounds kinda intriguing now.:ohhh:

Wooooo this typing and a lot of missed context.:russ:

Again, YOU did NOTHING wrong. This wasnt about him or YOU. This was more of an example of how certain guys act out but get a pass and NEVER get called out for their shyt.

Martha

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
M. Night Shyamalan is the most talented writer-director born after 1970.

Moonlight was pretty good but overrated.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No no no no no!

giphy.gif

Again... My post was more about mocking a certain person or group and less about the guy you was talking about, yalls discussion, or your post. So when I said "got touched" I didnt mean that specifically to your discussion (cuz I had no idea, hell even said that in the 3rd sentence last post:pachaha:) but that was an example of how things go around here. I was giving you a example of what I see happens to say.... @jayshiggs or @loyola llothta or @wire28 or @BXKingPin82 or @Merc and others. And you would be surprised at how cats come at shyt from a stan point.... then again.... I know what you're gonna say. "You wouldnt and you dont give a fukk":russ: but thats besides the point.

Heavy? shyt that was just a casual and normal example of some of the shyt they would or have said and done, you dont wanna see the worst of it. But with the underline and the change of color, it kinda was intentionally obvious... I mean it was like the blueprint was delivered with the product.:ld:

Damn, I'm gonna have to go back to read whatever the hell you and buddy was even talking about. Sounds kinda intriguing now.:ohhh:

Again, YOU did NOTHING wrong. This wasnt about him or YOU. This was more of an example of how certain guys act out but get a pass and NEVER get called out for their shyt.

Martha

One of his gripes with Logan is that a black family was killed for no reason. I was just responding to him that everyone died except the kids and the family's death was to make a thematic point. And that the movies not racist or race baiting. He had other issues with it which are fine I don't give a shyt he can like the movie or not like it but the racial thing isn't there at least in my eyes.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Green Lantern is the probably the overall best and more complete DC super hero movie.

Yes maybe some of the others had some scenes that were better but then they had lots of moments in between that really werent that good or executed that well and felt "clunky".

While GL did a great job of atleast making you care and like the Super Hero/star/main guy thats top billed on the marketing posters.

Like I get the whole villain thing but at the end of the day, we still talk about RDJ, we talk about all 3 Chris's, we talk about Scar Jo, and etc. No one talks about Bale like that or Cavill .... hell people still barely like him as a Superhero and its crazy cuz he should be getting more love just off the basic "he looks the part" love.

If that movie wouldve came out say before the Nolan series or after Superman Returns and No Nolan series just created a Universe off those 2 movies, it wouldve been received bigger and better than it was but cats got stuck in a box eating that sludge. Matter fact we'd probably had a full GL trilogy and atleast 2 Flash movies by now.

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No no no no no!

giphy.gif

Martha
:SpideyWow:!!!!

One of these days Marty will admit the double standard, one of these days....