Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't see it. Cool flick on first watch tho, but not the best, that's some fincher/facebook Stan shyt.

How we don't talk to each other how kids use social media to communicate and worry more about that then their actual status. The pressures of being in the "in crowd" and how the in crowd is online now. And of course our tech startup culture.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
How we don't talk to each other how kids use social media to communicate and worry more about that then their actual status. The pressures of being in the "in crowd" and how the in crowd is online now. And of course our tech startup culture.
Yeah we all know that but the film itself is just not on that greatness level. Who's the dude that posts here that thinks it's top ten all time :stopitslime:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah we all know that but the film itself is just not on that greatness level. Who's the dude that posts here that thinks it's top ten all time :stopitslime:

Um me lol. I don't give a shyt if no one else here believes that. To quote Morpheus my beliefs do not require them to. I believe what I believe. Either you feel the same or you don't. No sweat off my back:manny:

Daps
Logan was fukking trash. I got negged in the Logan thread for it but I'm being completely unbiased. The little ugly girl playing x 23 was a terrible actress. shyt was slow and drawn out like a chore. They killed a whole black family for no fukking reason. I only liked the ending when they killed his ass. In fact, I've never liked a FOX marvel movie with the exception of deadpool. The rated R rating for Logan seemed forced. Deadpool seemed natural.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Logan was fukking trash. I got negged in the Logan thread for it but I'm being completely unbiased. The little ugly girl playing x 23 was a terrible actress. shyt was slow and drawn out like a chore. They killed a whole black family for no fukking reason. I only liked the ending when they killed his ass. In fact, I've never liked a FOX marvel movie with the exception of deadpool. The rated R rating for Logan seemed forced. Deadpool seemed natural.

Breh to be fair, the only people who survived that movie were the kids. Everyone died and the family died for the same reason everyone who gets close to wolverine dies