Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Clive42

All Star
Daps
It's not good,buts it's not THAT bad

It's just very forgettable and painfully average.

But to add on this,I'm so tired of people hyping up apocalypse as something he isn't.

Dude is a fukking jobber villain. He sucks. He has always sucked.

The movie was an accurate depiction. He came in,talked shyt,and then quickly got jobbed out. Just like he always does.

Nah i feel you, i was hyped for it cos dofp was like my fav superhero movie. But i came out disappointed after apocalypse and there was a lot wrong with it.

But i still enjoyed it and atleast wanted to watch it again. Would give it between 6 and 7/10 but it gets cussed out as 'pure crap' which is why i feel ppl rate it too low.

Am not gonna lie, i was never into the comics/cartoons and hardly know anything about marvel or dc. I didnt even know who apocalypse was until i saw dofp

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Your hatred of the new apes films always amuses me.

And I'll hate watch the next one just for The Film Room. I gotta read the wiki for the last one tho since I couldn't make it past 60 mins or so.

Edit: maybe I did, I don't remember.

edit 2: I read the wiki, I didn't finish it.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
`MOST MOVIES ARE TRASH. MOVIE GOERS ARE GETTING BEAT IN THE HEAD, PAYING 3 TIMES OVER TO WATCH THE SAME shyt WITH DIFFERENT PAINT.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You really feel like the 01 version is better huh?

It was a goofy B movie with a budget. Dumb and fun. It didn't treat it self like it was Shakespeare.

Edit: I'm not saying it's a good movie tho, it's better then the newer movies.

Last edited:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
DBZ is trash :yeshrug: Horrible pacing and the story is mediocre. People just hang onto it because they watched it as kids :yeshrug:

That new DBZ Super is even worse:hhh:

Goku can destroy universes now huh:skip:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
It was cool but is now obsolete. Spectre was truly terrible. Bourne and Mission Impossible are better franchises in regards to spy shyt.

The Bourne films are rental level films breh imo :francis:

First one was a decent flick but the sequels are the exact same movies. And that last one :francis:

The movies are so boring. Bourne running through streets>>>> camera suddenly flicks to person on phone talking to Bourne using random ass acronyms>>>>> Bourne gets into fight where camera shakes around and you can't see shyt >>>>> movie ends and we still don't know shyt about Bourne's past

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I remember a girl I used to date bought me he man og cartoon box set.

Was so excited. Popped it in.

Jesus christ it was awful.
he man just came on netflix... called my 6 year old son in the room on some

"come on in here, let me show you THIS... this right here is a classic"

Lavar.gif

turn that shyt on and start watching... 10 mins in like :patrice:

look over at him, hoping he likes it... he already looking back like :comeon:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

First one was a decent flick but the sequels are the exact same movies. And that last one :francis:

The movies are so boring. Bourne running through streets>>>> camera suddenly flicks to person on phone talking to Bourne using random ass acronyms>>>>> Bourne gets into fight where camera shakes around and you can't see shyt >>>>> movie ends and we still don't know shyt about Bourne's past
And Bond has devolved into villains with an even 'deeper and deeper' connection to James Bond who has no idea until the villain spells it out for him. And he's supposed to be a spy. :mjlol:
Oh, and the action is weak in comparison. :mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Thought this forever.:obama:

Never been into the the Bourne flicks.