Spin: Black Male Statistics

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I think in this day and age, y'all are giving white people too much credit as if black people are on their mind 24/7.

I think you need to stop quoting me.

I'm gonna start doing like Esau = Evil and not dignify you people with responses unless you can provide me with a 1000 word (minimum) essay on why I should even consider anything you type. If I say even one thing about white people, I'm obsessed and giving them "too much credit"

Get off my dikk.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I think in this day and age, y'all are giving white people too much credit as if black people are on their mind 24/7.

st0rmfr0nt - White Nationalist Community

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 1564 (223 members and 1341 guests)

Most users ever online was 9,798, 12-06-2011 at 06:58 PM.
14words_of_truth, 2008liberator, Aaxel, agoodoldboy, AlbertPike33, Alexander Hamilton, Alfred W, AngelicPrincess, Angry Whiteman, Arch Hades, Aryan Ideal, Aryan_Pride_88, AWC, BabylonTheGreat, bacdefg76, Barner, BellumCivile, Beloruski, Bertie Bassett, BigJay01, Bison8884, Bjorn218, Blanco01, BlueRaptor, Brandonguy, cabronskilol, Captain Stonemann, CelticMed Spirit of Dawn, Celtic_Red, Charles Wolfanger, charlestowry, ChevyII, CoffeehouseGirl25, ConcernedAboutAmerica, ConcernedMajority, copperheadmedic, Dan1974, Darenger, DarkSorrow, DevotedOne88, disgrace12, Dizzyheat, DMHCO, doc ock, dropkick, dxes, east bless, edmontongirl, emiih, Eva Mortiee, Everdred, exnihilo, Fading Light, FernandoWN, FolkEarth, francaisetfier, frozenpie77, galois, GeorgiaMom1488, German at Heart, GODZILLA1, Great North, GUTSHOT, H.U.Rudel, HailTheNewDawn, Hask, Hastatus Saxonis, haunted, HeartOfLeonidas, horvik, Hume Laws, Impressionniste, Istvan, Jack Acid, Jarys, Jason Hiecke, JCH, Jeff Hook, jfrost15, joegoebbels, JPerry, Katzenjammer, Kundalini Joe, LastAmerican, LetsgoBlues, liz Johanson, Lizzie K, Lombardo, Lone Guard, Lord Jim, LostSadSpirit, luka996, Lycia, Madman Marz, Magnakor, MalcolmCanmore, Mandic, marius valentino, Mark88IlFascista, MattwhiteAmerica, maximus1215, McDonaldsGuy, MD, mdaigle43, MeinMe, mmafan, mofobe, Monolithic, Mr.PC, MrMensa, myst1kewl, Navas de Tolosa, Night Lightning, Nordic Avenger, NorseAnglo, northroad, NorthWatch51, nsanyt, NVCali, nyrangersfan, oberschlesien, oman2113, osirion, Otoya Yamaguchi, Pagansniper, Pertinax, PieceOfMind, Pinpoint, Piper, pitbullbaby, Plushtar, Popper504, pzkfwmk4, race and land, Racial Faction, Raverous, REDRUM, Revilo, Rockyfarmer, romanianmmaguy, Rutten, S Man, Sapling, schlage, selfmademob, senium1, Shatzie, SickOfTheGame, Siggi, SilentButDeadly, simidrm, SISwaffen, Slim Jim, smuckers, sonofeurope, sons of vengence, soundstorm, spartan117, Spike the Unmerciful, Spiralsun1, St. Demetrius, Sulis, Swampmonster, T27b3x14, TemplarBlood, ThatOneKid, TheHeathenSociety, ThinkPink, Thor9019, thoughtandmemory, Triuwida, UkaGrandKleaglekytn, UKRAINE BLOOD, UndeadAlive, undercover55, UnderlyingWrath, UsAndThem, USMC0311, vcgjr76, VolundTheSmith, Wargasm, whiteamericanpatriot, WhiteMansBurden82, WhiteRabbit88, WhiteRights, Xanthochroi 2010, xatayi, XxXDmanXxX, YOUMAKEMERACIST, yzen

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 2,264
Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 42,312

The most guests online over 24 hours was 189,334, 12-07-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Visitors (41,984), Yahoo! Slurp Spiders (25), Google Spiders (118), MSNBot Spiders (185)
st0rmfr0nt Statistics

Threads: 706,906, Posts: 9,169,294, Members: 248,056
Blogs: 222, Entries: 1,991, Last 24 Hours: 0
Latest Blog Entry, I Have Great News by geboren Weiss
MySQL Queries vB Optimise has saved this forum: 397,824,093

:childplease:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I think you need to stop quoting me.

I'm gonna start doing like Esau = Evil and not dignify you people with responses unless you can provide me with a 1000 word (minimum) essay on why I should even consider anything you type.

According to you, I'm lucky because I was able to go to college and have a great paying job all while the white man was in the background trying to stop me.

Whats really odd is, for every 10 posts you make, I bet 8 of those posts will probably have the word "CAC" or "white people" in it, so whose really on who mind here?

and don't start doing like Esau do, be your own man. But from what i've gathered from your posts you aren't able to do that yet. so in the mean-time continue to blame all of your problems on "white people".

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

Come on breh, I know you are smarter that this. You really want to pick out a website thats targeted towards one thing? I can go over to gamespot.com and show 1000's of people talking about games, don't mean the majority of americans are into video games.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
According to you, I'm lucky because I was able to go to college and have a great paying job all while the white man was in the background trying to stop me.

Whats really odd is, for every 10 posts you make, I bet 8 of those posts will probably have the word "CAC" or "white people" in it, so whose really on who mind here?

and don't start doing like Esau do, be your own man. But from what i've gathered from your posts you aren't able to do that yet. so in the mean-time continue to blame all of your problems on "white people".

First of all, don't quote me or respond to anything I type.

Second of all, have you seen my posts nikka? I am an established poster here and I don't even say "CAC" that often. Don't talk that sideways shyt out your mouth playa :birdman:

Third: My dikk. Get off it.

Sambo ass, Kumbaya ass, Save Massa ass nikka. :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

******mania Forum | ****** Jokes, Rants, and the Truth About ******s

What's Going On?

Currently Active Users

There are currently 637 users online. 79 members and 558 guests
Most users ever online was 2,003, 11-05-2008 at 04:11 AM.
Abdulziz Muh Dik, Abster, Afri-can't, Bartenderette, BigCat, Bill Lome, Bitter Sylence, Bloodhound Mouthwash, Brainiac, California Man, Cap'n, c00n hunt, c00ntruth, D'Nigreus, Damn ******s, dave423, DavidSS, der Verlorene, douganr, DR Marten, e_mann, Freak, ghetto lobster, Groidloather, Herrwolfe, Honkpimpie, hotstuff, hounddog, Houser, I fukking Hate ******s, IHNTOO, Il Dottore, james crow, jiggaboojenkums, JumJum, juniorhoss, KoontaKinte, Lawd ha Mercy, leonidas, Mac Heath, MambyJuWamby, Mastermind, Monkeyshyt, MonstersinourMidst, Mr-Krabs, MyDobermanHates******sToo, NegroidFeces, nikkaplease!, ****** Sting, ******sarelowlife, Nomo******s, noschwarzennegger, Osmosis Jones, phuk******s, Positive Balance, proudwhitman, purple drank, Quartz, razorbladez, rebel, robert e lee, Shiningkingghidora, Ship those ******s back, sinestro, skimoniz, SparklingWiggle, strangerdanger92, supergoat777, swampboogie, SwampDonkey, Ted, thefridge, thetruthhurts, TheWhiteRanger, Tom Shelly, Traygone, Trayvon ''Skittles'' Martin, True Greta, tuner

• Administrators • Super Moderators • Moderators • Gorilla Fighters • Honored Veteran • Registered Users

******mania Forum Statistics

Threads 32,199 Posts 250,665 Members 5,601
Welcome to our newest member, texanrebel

Chimpout

Currently active humans

There are currently 954 users online. 90 members and 864 guests
Most users ever online was 2,132, 01-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Administrators | Junior Administrators | Super Moderators | Junior Mods |

Registered Users

Abort & Deport, Bix Nood, Bleeding Kansas, Boonloather, Bottle_of_hate, catchac00n, c00n Tasty, c00ntakintay, ctccbc, CTYT, Darth NigNog, Datsminez, daver, Dead******Society, donkason, DrMarxistLuciferc00n, dustytoothpick, edinburgh9000, Eggplant, essobee, Fkkneegrs, FlickaForest, FloydPinkerton, George Zimmerman, get_yo_chimp_on, Gman, gorilla poacher, GovJacksonFan, haywood, Highwaychild, Human_Power, Indyc00nHunter, Infinity, It's a ****** jambaroo!, jbn7474, Justice From a Barrel, KFC123, Ku Klux Klam, kyban, LiverLipper, loup garou, Missing Link, Mo Gibs, moblee, Moolie Mook, Mr. Sandman, Neiio, nikkanomics, nikkaPleaze, NigHeist, Notorious N.I.G., OchoNegro, onepercent, Panzer, Poo ******, Porkchop, PrivateJoker, prodigal redneck, raygun56, reggin1killer, Rhaindrop, rockfish, Shiney, ShoNuff, shovelheadroad, Sickle Cell, Smatterchoo, SoulFood, Spook-B-Gone, spookavoider, swiftwind, sxng9, The Antichrist of HipHop, The Horned One, TheSpider, Thin White Duke, Tom Dixon, Tuskegee, tyrone bootlips, urwrstnghtmare, ViciousYT, White American, WhiteDog, WhiteMansRevenge, Woden, Wood Chuck, YTGSD, Zero 4 Apefreaka, zoltan

You were saying? :usure:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
HOW DO WE FIX THE PROBLEMS?

This is the question. I will be 28 when I obtain my bachelors degree and CPA.

I mean I guess one thing is to drill into the toddlers heads that education of some kind is very important. (past high school) whether that be college, military, trade. something that can provide you a decent living (40-70K), and to save a nice portion of that money for your older years (age 60 and up).

my 4yr old nephew already believes when uncle stacks gets up he is either going to school or work. i got through to him already. i love that little boy.