Spin: Black Male Statistics

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You have a history. I no longer need to waste my time reading your drivel.

Whether this "history" is fabricated or not, it's internet history. Stop taking screen names, sigs and avatars to heart. You don't know me so it's irrelevant. I'm clearly more intelligent than 90% of this board whether this history is true or not. You don't need to waste time reading my posts yet you conveniently quoted a post I made that was directed at everyone. If you didn't want to read my "drivel", which you end up cosigning anyway :pachaha:, you wouldn't have felt the sting of what I said.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Whether this "history" is fabricated or not, it's internet history. Stop taking screen names, sigs and avatars to heart. You don't know me so it's irrelevant. I'm clearly more intelligent than 90% of this board whether this history is true or not. You don't need to waste time reading my posts yet you conveniently quoted a post I made that was directed at everyone. If you didn't want to read my "drivel", which you end up cosigning anyway :pachaha:, you wouldn't have felt the sting of what I said.

Nah, I just like trolling you because you get upset like the little faggy c00n you are.

:umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nah, I just like trolling you because you get upset like the little faggy c00n you are.

:umad:

1.Damn I'm good.
2.Notice how I don't need to rely on character assassinations to win a debate.
nickiiwinulose.gif

Give someone enough rope and he will hang himself every time. Being a genius is
tumblr_m5xtjepwjv1qelgg4o1_500.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

Fake statistics are fake.

Also, Sierra, I like you as a poster (you speak little bullshyt)...but what are you trying to prove?

Actually, here's a better question. Why are you trying to prove anything?

You know that you said it first...why do you need to remind others? You tryna clear your screen name or something?

You're starting to remind me of Pope, a little; with the ego and all.

Edit: I come back from the gym and the logo is purple, or is my screen messed up?

chopped.png

:what:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Fake statistics are fake.

Also, Sierra, I like you as a poster (you speak little bullshyt)...but what are you trying to prove?

Actually, here's a better question. Why are you trying to prove anything?

You know that you said it first...why do you need to remind others? You tryna clear your screen name or something?

You're starting to remind me of Pope, a little; with the ego and all.

I'm not trying to prove anything. At this end of the day, it's only a forum. I just love pointing out irony. It' ironic when people who call me a c00n and troll but never read my posts to know that say the same shyt I say word for word in another context. It's not limited to this site either. I have nothing against anyone on here.
I agree. Just don't pee your pants when I kick away the stool. :jawalrus:

You quoting and cosigning me word for word means I won. There's nothing else to say.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Chick you do not know me, When have I ever said that quote you just wrote, you're putting words in my mouth.

I actually would be a better father figure at only 19 years old than alotta nikkas twice my age.

I am not basing my interactions with women on p*ssy, what I said in my other post is that these young boys out here will do anything for it. Women are very influential to teenaged boys.

You've still yet to acknowledge the fact that parenting plays a huge role in the upbringing of a child. Using your logic parents might as well not be there at all because "the kids are just gonna do what they want anyway". :what: What kind of defeatist mindet is that?

IDK why you're making this a personal thing:snoop:

I'm not getting personal about anything, I used what I saw growing up as an example. Hormones rule kids period, not just boys, so I don't like hearing any silly excuses for how they turn out unless that same consideration is given to girls. And we know, especially on this site, its not.

You didn't come in saying "we need men to come in and start being fathers to these young men out here" you came in talking about "if black women liked educated men, black men would be educated :yeshrug:".

:stopitslime:

A lot of Black men are STILL trying to make someone else the beginning and end of the solution to their own issues. That's my point. Hate brothas openly selling themselves short, y'all are so much better than that.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This thread proved a lot of the things I already knew to be true :beli:

Black males can sit up having round table discussions about black women issues but when faced with stats (from the same place they got the ones for black women from)

Its all about
finger-pointing-ow1.gif

thanks for making this thread King Sol....even though we aint get shyt out of it.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
We need to stop pissing at each other and start finding solutions.

fukk all this other shyt.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
One thing the stat didn't say about black men not making as much as white men was, what degree are most black men obtaining? Did they compare males in the same field etc? etc? because we need more black males majoring in the science fields.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
now u want unity? :childplease:

where were u when its open season on black women on the coli every day? :damn:

why do you post on the coli if you dont like the topics. I noticed that black women are always the biggest fans of guys that talk down them the most

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
why do you post on the coli if you dont like the topics. I noticed that black women are always the biggest fans of guys that talk down them the most

:stopitslime:

Besides the threads about black women created twice daily....the coli is piff. :smugdraper:

But yo black ass is one of the main trolls that create thread after thread about black women.

:rudy: