Spin: Black Male Statistics

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why? Makes you feel better about yourself as a black women?

I'm not a black woman. But I was laughing at the whole mentality that if you go against the stereotype that you are somehow not as "real" or "black" as the nikka with 5 baby moms or the bytch with 5 kids by 4 men, broke and in the hood. Couple that with people saying people "act white" just because of how they type. shyt is funny. Black people stereotype themselves worst than white people could ever stereotype them.

Daps
Oh, I see.

is dis blak enuff for u, b? :stopitslime:

:smh:@typin black.

There must be something wrong with you, breh.

:what: wrong again...dumbass.

not black in the way you type...this obviously shows that you have a distorted definition on what it is to be black...

you act white in the bullshyt that you co-sign...I don't remember what exactly you said, maybe you shytted on black women. I don't remember :manny: Basically you said things a :bryan: would say.

Daps
Sierra Mist you a dikk rider...dappin everything msims says...stop dapping your tongue on that cac/c00ns nuts. :stopitslime:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what really pisses me off is when a black man decides to make the proactive decision to NOT go down the stereotypical path outlined above, we are called "sellouts" or accused of "acting too white". What the fukk is that breh?

I can't choose to be educated and live with standards and morals without being typecast? Why?

Because you live in New Orleans :cook:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:what: wrong again...dumbass.

not black in the way you type...this obviously shows that you have a distorted definition on what it is to be black...

you act white in the bullshyt that you co-sign...I don't remember what exactly you said, maybe you shytted on black women. I don't remember :manny: Basically you said things a :bryan: would say.

I dare you to go through my post history and find ANYTHING about me dissin black women, or co-signing some c00n movement.

It never happened, moron.

fukk outta here. You obviously have me mistaken for someone else.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
I'm not a black woman. But I was laughing at the whole mentality that if you go against the stereotype that you are somehow not as "real" or "black" as the nikka with 5 baby moms or the bytch with 5 kids by 4 men, broke and in the hood. Couple that with people saying people "act white" just because of how they type. shyt is funny. Black people stereotype themselves worst than white people could ever stereotype them.

Oh.

you have issues with bw. just something i noticed a lot in your posts. :yeshrug:

:usure:Naw, never that. I fukking love and cherish real black women to an absurd degree. I cant even stand to hear anyone disrespecting or hurting them. I just cant stand the ones over at LSA as they are no different from white men on st0rmfr0nt or these other racist sites. It's as if their feminist train of thought took a detour into a white mans ass.

Daps

regarding LSA, the culture of the forum that you're seeing reminds me of the culture of black males (in this country) with the non-black worship and image of the opposite gender of the same race. to you, they seem bitter. to me, a lot of bm seem bitter.

So if you hate LSA culture, then you have something in common with some of those posters who hate black male culture. you both hate the same type of culture.

if you are not the type of guy LSA is judging and you love bw, then I shut my mouth.