Spin: Black Male Statistics

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Come on breh, I know you are smarter that this. You really want to pick out a website thats targeted towards one thing? I can go over to gamespot.com and show 1000's of people talking about games, don't mean the majority of american are into video games.

You're comparing video games to WHITE SUPREMACY? :why::what:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
God damn some of those names are hilarious
fukk those bytch ass dudes though

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
First of all, don't quote me or respond to anything I type.

Second of all, have you seen my posts nikka? I am an established poster here and I don't even say "CAC" that often. Don't talk that sideways shyt out your mouth playa :birdman:

Third: My dikk. Get off it.

Sambo ass, Kumbaya ass, Save Massa ass nikka. :heh:

Right, just like I thought.:umad:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You're comparing video games to WHITE SUPREMACY? :why::what:

Are you serious? I'm pointing out you trying to pick a certain website thats targeted towards one thing to prove your point and use that website to represent the mindset of a certain race.

How did you totally miss that point is beyond me. but y'all can continue to live in 1930 if you want to. Let me know when white people will start letting us use the full internet instead of the part they have sectioned off for "us".

:deadrose::snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Are you serious? I'm pointing out you trying to pick a certain website thats targeted towards one thing to prove your point and use that website to represent the mindset of a certain race.

How did you totally miss that point is beyond me. but y'all can continue to live in 1930 if you want to. Let me know when white people will start letting us use the full internet instead of the part they have sectioned off for "us".

:deadrose::snoop:

Yeah, and it's stupid because video games are a niche and white supremacy is an ideal, mindset, practice and system.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not to mention you attempted to move the goal posts. Your original statement was, paraphrasing here, "White people aren't thinking about y'all 24/7."

When I provide an example.......

"But that don't count because that's what the site is dedicated to."

What, white people thinking about blacks 24/7? You don't say? :jawalrus:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Not to mention you attempted to move the goal posts. Your original statement was, paraphrasing here, "White people aren't thinking about y'all 24/7."

When I provide an example.......

"But that don't count because that's what the site is dedicated to."

Me - "Most people do not have aids"

You - " O yeah, what about this http://www.topix.com/forum/health/hiv-aids"

I really shouldn't have to explain what I meant. But if we want to be so literal, the posters on st0rmfr0nt would have to stay on the site 24/7 and think of nothing else.

So as you can see, this argument becomes really stupid if you want to nit pick every little part of my statement. I mean for god sakes, here i am a black male disagreeing with you about white people, but for some reason all white people agree with each other when it comes to black people.:bryan:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So to address the thread, it all starts with the parents. I don't know call me stupid but I see a brighter future for black people, IMHO more black males are taking care of their kid(s). Progress is extremely slow so if there are any results of this, you won't see it for 30 - 50 years.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Don't bother. He's not worth talking to.

Pm breh, I'm going to give you some tips to get out of that rite-aid job.

and I would love for you to reply back with "I have a good job", it'll only help prove my point.

Chess , not checkers.:stylin:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
I think we have to stress education and personal responsibility. I decided last year to actually use my degree in education and I became a teacher. The job I quit paid more, but I felt I had to go give back because there are very few black male teachers/mentors. Not gonna lie we got some serious problems in the black community. (we all know this.)

People have brought up the single parent homes epidemic, and you guys are absolutely right. Some of these single mothers are working two jobs and they’re out of the home, and that leads to the children getting in to trouble. We as black men have to step up and just stop the bullshyt wear a goddamn condom. If college isn’t for you pick up a trade, and most importantly if you have children be there for them. I know if enough people get involved we could really make a change in our communities.

Anything would help become a little league, Pop Warner coach. Volunteer at a local boys and girls club in your spare time. I’m telling you every little bit helps. And for the love of GOD stop with the black women bashing treads. If black men would be fathers there for their daughters we could put a dent in hoodrat problem we have today. So this shyt is on us, just don’t talk about be about it.

I need another drink ya’ll nikkas are fukking up my buzz.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
aight i'm back. i work as a mentor and plan on teachin so like i said before, i think about this shyt alot. i think two of the biggest problems in the black community, as a whole is a lack of true identity and a lack of self esteem. we were stripped of our identities when were brought here as slaves and anytime we've tried to gain it and empowerment (garvey, malcolm, etc) its been shot down. we like to think otherwise, but the major part of our identiy has been shaped by white people. look at the culture of professional sports for example, for well over century baseball was by and far THE favorite sport for black people. today you'd never even realize that. everyone knows who jackie robinson is, but i dare yall to name the first black football or basketball player :upsetfavre: 95% cant because there was NEVER the same kinda resistance. in the same era that we were fightin for desegregation and civil rights black men were ushered into nba/nfl. look up today and at only 13% of the total population, we somehow command 60% of the nfl and 80% of the nba. i made a thread about this all on the other site.

now why do i bring all that up??? cuz, in doin this, black intellectualism was downplayed and hasn't been the same ever since. just NAME another industry in our society that black men dominate anywhere NEAR these levels??? you cant. aside from hip hop-- industries where education and intellect aren't the main keys to success. our identity has been defined by our physical prowess but more importantly, NOT in our mental. this brings the lapse in self esteem. children growin up believin they're not smart enough to be somethin more, and how could they??? when the "only" successful icons from the hood play ball, rap or sell drugs...

we gotta STOP playin so much stock in this shyt cuz we're allowin kids to buy into it and emulate it and/or become jaded on whats honestly NORMAL and much more ACHIEVABLE routes for success. people like us, those of us that are high school and college grads, need to become the new icons for black success. we need more black men TEACHING, NOT COACHIN in schools, especially in elementary (where i plan to go, shake the stereotype) imagine bein a lil boy and havin someone who looks like you, that made somethin outta their self spend day in and day out with you helpin to plan YOUR path to success... its somethin thats seen farrrr too little but could honestly have a profound impact. i didn't think of it til now but maybe that should be a movement... i've thought of some other shyt... makin a community-wide (i'm talkin schools, churches, barbershops and other small businesses) thats based on workin with EACHOTHER rather than dependin on the government to change the quality of life in the hood, but i've typed too much already and i havent figured it out completely anyways... my bad for bein so long winded. if you read this that is :ehh: lol