Spin: Black Male Statistics

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I was riding the bus through the huge Asiatown we have in Houston and it just amazed me this community had it's own banks, retailers, food stores, restaurants, dry cleaners, hotels, apartments, etc. etc. all owned and operated by the community. And this isn't the only example. Most communities have all of the needs of that community handled by members of the community so the money stays in house.

Meanwhile in black communities the only thing we have any control over is the church. And they're not exactly giving back like they used to.

SOOO MUCH TRUTH:ohlawd:

Black people running to Bank of America when they should have established and banked with Black community banks who will give them the risky loans when others won't.:myman:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
SOOO MUCH TRUTH:ohlawd:

Black people running to Bank of America when they should have established and banked with Black community banks who will give them the risky loans when others won't.:myman:

You know, we could do what AnotherGirl and Walther Darre suggest and breed work ethic into our lazy, bottom feeding culture and build a community much like the immigrants where everything is community owned and operated. In fact I hinted at that earlier. :ohhh:

But some others hinted at it before me, and made it happen. :myman:

Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But whitey didn't like that....:scusthov:

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-on-fire-060121.jpg

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-destroyed-060121.jpg

:sadcam:

So I guess it's great to emulate and follow the white game plan until you actually succeed in doing so. :ohhh:

Then you'll get your whole community burned down.

But even with the threat of arson we still need to build up modern day black Wall Streets. Surely they won't hinder us in this post racial America? :jawalrus:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Glad to see the people who call me a troll posting the EXACT same information I've been posting on this board for MONTHS. The same shyt you condemned me for saying you are now saying.

The irony tastes so sweet.

The message has gotten through. I officially retire from these discussions.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Then again, pre integration we did operate in much the same way immigrants operate now, though for us it was by choice. That was only a mere forty to fifty years ago by the way. Wonder how all of that work ethic got "bred" out of us so quickly? :ohhh:

What must happen though are those blacks that are so quick to break bread with whites are going to have to invest in the communities of people they look down on :scusthov:. They're going to have to go in and buy up the Chinese beauty supply and the Korean/Arab corner stores and build from there. They're going to have to do business with the community.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Glad to see the people who call me a troll posting the EXACT same information I've been posting on this board for MONTHS.

The irony tastes so sweet.

Nah, you were still trolling and c00ning. But whatever makes you sleep better at night. Stay snazzy.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You know, we could do what AnotherGirl and Walther Darre suggest and breed work ethic into our lazy, bottom feeding culture and build a community much like the immigrants where everything is community owned and operated. In fact I hinted at that earlier. :ohhh:

But some others hinted at it before me, and made it happen. :myman:

Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But whitey didn't like that....:scusthov:

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-on-fire-060121.jpg

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-destroyed-060121.jpg

:sadcam:

So I guess it's great to emulate and follow the white game plan until you actually succeed in doing so. :ohhh:

Then you'll get your whole community burned down.

But even with the threat of arson we still need to build up modern day black Wall Streets. Surely they won't hinder us in this post racial America? :jawalrus:
Cosign

Anything black people have built

The White Man Goes:

wolf1.jpg

I'll huff, I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nah, you were still trolling and c00ning. But whatever makes you sleep better at night. Stay snazzy.

I brought up the fact that black people need to own busiensses in their own communities... That's c00ning and trolling.

UNTIL! Someone who is probably twice my age goes to China town and sees that other communities have businesses run by people who actually live in their communities thus making them self contained.... That's trolling.

I stated that whites get jealous of black people when they do well and burn down places like Black Wall Street and Tulsa OK.... That's c00ning.

Face facts. People like you just have a vendetta or whatever and instead of reading what I say you use preconceived ideas about me to skew what I'm saying.

Saying that black people only live in the ghetto because whites designed it that way after integration via white flight, redlining and block busting.... That's trolling.

Funny how it's only "trolling" and "c00ning" when I say it. Saying that black people collectively should be doing a hell of a lot better is c00ning and trolling, because god knows trolls want a race of people to actually do BETTER.

See how you don't make any sense? Exactly. I've never trolled or c00ned. Everything I said I've backed up and here in this very thread people including yourself are repeating things I've BEEN saying on here and even in an astonished manner.... like this is some big secret or something. The one seen dancing is always thought to be insane by those who can't hear the music.

Start listening.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I brought up the fact that black people need to own busiensses in their own communities... That's c00ning and trolling.

UNTIL! Someone who is probably twice my age goes to China town and sees that other communities have businesses run by people who actually live in their communities thus making them self contained.... That's trolling.

I stated that whites get jealous of black people when they do well and burn down places like Black Wall Street and Tulsa OK.... That's c00ning.

Face facts. People like you just have a vendetta or whatever and instead of reading what I say you use preconceived ideas about me to skew what I'm saying.

Saying that black people only live in the ghetto because whites designed it that way after integration via white flight, redlining and block busting.... That's trolling.

Funny how it's only "trolling" and "c00ning" when I say it. Saying that black people collectively should be doing a hell of a lot better is c00ning and trolling, because god knows trolls want a race of people to actually do BETTER.

See how you don't make any sense? Exactly. I've never trolled or c00ned. Everything I said I've backed up and here in this very thread people including yourself are repeating things I've BEEN saying on here and even in an astonished manner.... like this is some big secret or something. The one seen dancing is always thought to be insane by those who can't hear the music.

Start listening.

I thought you retired from these threads? That didn't take long. Stay snazzy.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I thought you retired from these threads? That didn't take long. Stay snazzy.

But you couldn't resist quoting me. Deflecting away from the points I made again, are we? Snazzy Q won't appreciate you running his catchphrase into the dirt either. :snoop: You don't even have to address what I said. We both know I was right. :jawalrus:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I never promised to stop. :manny:

And I know this is cliche, but I didn't read that other post so I'll never know if you were right or not. As for Snazzy Q or Froggy K, fukk 'em. :yeshrug:
You proved my point. You don't even read my posts to know if I'm "c00ning" and "trolling". Some great mod you are. Your whole stance is calling people names and not reading what they say. There is a reason people like me become successful when others don't. I don't know if I'm a genius or if everyone else is retarded. Quinn is gone for 2 years so it's ok I guess.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You proved my point. You don't even read my posts to know if I'm "c00ning" and "trolling". Some great mod you are. Your whole stance is calling people names and not reading what they say. There is a reason people like me become successful when others don't. I don't know if I'm a genius or if everyone else is retarded. Quinn is gone for 2 years so it's ok I guess.

You have a history. I no longer need to waste my time reading your drivel.