SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fight for the right to serve a country where you were enslaved, forced to live in ghettos, racially profiled, and treated as a second class citizen. trayvon and emitt never got a chance to serve think about that nikka.

Then why don't you just move back to whatever country you came from? :ohhh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah..I'm not going to fight or kill some people I have never met or have any problems with. Someone else can do that shyt. We have options now. Go to school or get a job. I'm not doing that "follow my orders" bullshyt. My friend signed up for the Army back in 2000, told me he was going to get stationed in Hawaii and fukk hoes, blah blah blah...ended up in Iraq picking up body parts as a Medic. Came back and it took him a while to really get over that shyt. I'm straight.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pussies in here tryna use a old dusty race card to avoid their duties as men.

BLK Swordsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe
As current military I am appalled at the level of "c00nery" some posters are showing by bashing brothers who "choose" to fight for our country and way of life. The military life is nothing to poke fun at, unless you've lived it. Whoever started this threat doesnt know shyt about what we do. Racism is alive and everywhere in society. So to those who say the armed forces are just following a white mans orders then that shows how ignorant you are. Last time I checked my President (Commander in Chief for the dumb ones) is black. If some of you think that you are more free selling drugs and being a gangster than choosing to fight the enemies of our nation then you need to seriously get help cause your moral compass is outta wack.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wont fight for this country, I would fight for my family and friends. shyt pop off them Russians Koreans Chinese or who the fukk ever we pissed up ain't gonna be worried about who is who, we all gonna be :dead:

By following orders from these white generals? :rudy:

If you want to protect your family and friends, you would also be automatically defending this country. You cant help that. But you dont have to enlist in the army like a sheep but make a deal with them which would allow you to have access to their ammunition but at the same have the freedom to make your own decisions in warfare rather than have someone ordering you around.

Go out there and do ya own thing dawg.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Were u a slave? Was your brother a slave? Was your father a slave? Was your grandfther a slave? Nygga this ain't 1829

:whoa: its deeper than that breh. You'd be surprise how much that stuff is relevant today.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
This thread is retarded. Do yall realize how many black men fought for the right to fight in the armed forces (see movie Glory) Nyggaz need to get rid of that slave mentality :mindblown:

but i am sure you ignored the scene where TRIP talks about the flag? that movie is about men fighting for their freedom don't confuse it with aggression and the intentional killing of millions of people for base motive every damn year.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yo my brother is a MARINE and I still say fukk the US Armed Forces. fukk these pawns for imperialism. I get into fights with my bro when he comes home. fukk these lame nikkas sacrificing their lives for a nation built off slavery.

:what: Uh, you worship Obama and are always talking about how black people need to shut up and just support him no matter what.

So any black man who joins the military is a lame c00n sellout, but the black Commander-in-chief who ultimately sends them into war is above reproach?

Perhaps you should rethink your stance because it's insanely contradictory.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bu bu the white mans making it hard for me :sadbron:

:childplease: yall need to handle your fukking business and stop complaining. too many stagnating nikkas out here bytching about how hard they got it.

@PabloEscobar @kermit da hustla @marcuz @AAKing23 u know why you'll never be shyt, you got no balls. all you see is reasons why you'll fail. i find ways to succeed. how the fukk is some invisible "white man" dictating how you live your life :rudy:

edit: :whoa: i wasnt talking to u ronnie lott. i called em nikkas by name, im still waiting for a response :thinking:

speak for yourself, man. who said some "invisible white man" is dictating how i live? i succeed IN SPITE of the white man. but i'm not blind to the forces that cacs target me with. i'm not so naive not to think that every day i walk outside this house, white america is hoping for my downfall.

people like you are the reason black america remains stagnant. you're not a fighter.

Last edited by a moderator: