Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
If we being real, black people didn’t start hip hop

Neither did Latinos

Even had a GMB message

“Do friends feel sorry for your wife
Are you wasting your young life
The world is cold, make you say “burr”
So please do not get married brehs”

:wow:

Wu Tang ain’t got a song fukking with this :unimpressed:

1925:comeon:

nas talking about that record:blessed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The guy pretty much admitted he doesn't care about the mountain of evidence & eye witness testimony that you & others have posted. He's choosing to be ignorant of the facts. That's beyond stupid; it's emotional ties to his belief at this point

I don't give a fukk about how many book pages you want to copy and paste, Latinos have been here from the beginning

Anyone can write any book and swear it's the truth and gospel. I grew up here, my entire family grew up here, my whole hood grew up here. You not going to tell us different, take that shyt somewhere else.

Cry and complain all you want, Latinos been here from the start. You're going to be in your 80s trying to argue that point...it's not going to work. We been here

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't give a fukk about how many book pages you want to copy and paste, Latinos have been here from the beginning

Anyone can write any book and swear it's the truth and gospel. I grew up here, my entire family grew up here, my whole hood grew up here. You not going to tell us different, take that shyt somewhere else.

Cry and complain all you want, Latinos been here from the start. You're going to be in your 80s trying to argue that point...it's not going to work. We been here
No they haven't & there's no disputing that. You're factually wrong & don't wanna admit beacuse you're emotionally tied to that belief. Also, I'm probably older than you & from BK. I remember when Blacks & PR's beefed & the racist parents of PR's & Dominicans not wanting their kids to hanging around us so don't give me that bullshyt. Lord Jamar on his live cast this evening called out the same bullshyt so I guess he's misinformed or lying too in your eyes. No one's complaining but you're making shyt up & running with misinformation when the truth has been smacking you in the face all day. That's the definition of stupidity & ignorance

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
No they haven't & there's no disputing that. You're factually wrong & don't wanna admit beacuse you're emotionally tied to that belief. Also, I'm probably older than you & from BK. I remember when Blacks & PR's beefed & the racist parents of PR's & Dominicans not wanting their kids to hanging around us so don't give me that bullshyt. Lord Jamar on his live cast this evening called out the same bullshyt so I guess he's misinformed or lying too in your eyes. No one's complainig but you're making shyt up & running with misinformation when the truth has been smacking you in the face all day. That's the definition of stupidity

Lord Jamar is a known racist and extremist. Even other hip hop pioneers say the same.

Suck my dikk. We been here, you're never going to convince me otherwise. Keep crying about it, we are going to keep saying otherwise

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lord Jamar is a known racist and extremist. Even other hip hop pioneers say the same.

Suck my dikk. We been here, you're never going to convince me otherwise. Keep crying about it, we are going to keep saying otherwise
In your feeling Come Guineo :heh: You probably stick them in your culo mariposa lol

So there it comes out calling Lord Jamar a racist lol. Nicole was spot on with calling out with your suspect post behavior. No one's trying to convince you of anything because you're an ignorant dumb ass that doesn't belong on this forum. Why don't you find a PR or Dominican board to post your bullshyt & lies on

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If we being real, black people didn’t start hip hop

Neither did Latinos

Even had a GMB message

“Do friends feel sorry for your wife
Are you wasting your young life
The world is cold, make you say “burr”
So please do not get married brehs”

:wow:

Wu Tang ain’t got a song fukking with this :unimpressed:

Can’t believe that you posted this bullshyt as if it was accurate. So you’re covering for cacs now as if they invented any genre of music without wholesale copying content, originality and inventions from black people(specific to AAs) since the early days of colonization?
:patrice:
This post makes you look real type shady- you don’t even post in The Root section to even have a comment history supporting any type of studies or present a valid argument which is why you and other dude @Uptown WaYo87 keep getting shut down. Never even seen either of you even post one book title on this site yet here you are trying to post oppositional viewpoints against @IllmaticDelta which is like 95% of his posts is creating threads, research and archival information on Black History. Like @Knicksman20 said above you, why are you and other dude posting lies and denial of the facts to argue from an invalid emotional position? At this moment- i don’t even think y’all are being emotional - because even people acting off emotion still stand on their square - it’s like you and other dude are looking for reasons to downplay and denigrate the accomplishments of black people. Which stands in point to ask, did you actually google white history of music rather than acknowledging the evidence that posters who are heavy in the historical research throughout their time on the coli? Looking real suspect, just saying.
:jbhmm:
Which genre of music did the whites “start” that didn’t involve AA influence? Don’t post any YouTube videos either - I’m talking substantiated facts from published sources.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Can’t believe that you posted this bullshyt as if it was accurate. So you’re covering for cacs now as if they invented any genre of music without wholesale copying content, originality and inventions from black people(specific to AAs) since the early days of colonization?
:patrice:
This post makes you look real type shady- you don’t even post in The Root section to even have a comment history supporting any type of studies or present a valid argument which is why you and other dude @Uptown WaYo87 keep getting shut down. Never even seen either of you even post one book title on this site yet here you are trying to post oppositional viewpoints against @IllmaticDelta which is like 95% of his posts is creating threads, research and archival information on Black History. Like @Knicksman20 said above you, why are you and other dude posting lies and denial of the facts to argue from an emotional position? Which stands in point to ask, did you actually google white history of music rather than acknowledging the evidence that posters who are heavy in the historical research throughout their time on the coli? Looking real suspect.
:jbhmm:
No way in hell you thought I was being serious especially after I literally added “get married brehs” in the lyrics :gucci:

Then said Wu Tang ain’t got a song fukkin with it :gucci:

Don’t lump me in with that dude, I ain’t rockin with his posts at all :camby:

Far as the song I posted, I remember a thread made bout it years ago and Googled “white rap song 1930s” that’s how I found it :unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No way in hell you thought I was being serious especially after I literally added “get married brehs” in the lyrics :gucci:

Then said Wu Tang ain’t got a song fukkin with it :gucci:

Don’t lump me in with that dude, I ain’t rockin with his posts at all :camby:
I hope not. Please put a sarcasm tag or something on your post Bc I thought you turned c00n for a minute there. I was about to say .. not you too.
:picard::picard::picard:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I hope not. Please put a sarcasm tag or something on your post Bc I thought you turned c00n for a minute there. I was about to say .. not you too.
:picard::picard::picard:
I figured it was obvious, even @IllmaticDelta seemed like he could tell I was bullshytting

The joints he posted was :mjlol:

That first one, breh was mad at hell at some jive dude he met :mjlol:

That’s wild how they were doing the same thing we call “rap” 50 years prior tho :ohhh: