SpiderMan WILL be in Infiinty War (spoilers via Latino Review)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Real To be fair though breh, all of the sites that ran with the story and attributed it to LR said take it with a grain of salt and trust it as 100% rumor until something official comes out. But I do have a problem with the Josh Wilding cat over at CBM getting in his feelings about it. Be a journalist homie and grow some balls

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sharing Spidey is an easy fix though. Sony agrees to shared use, as long as he's in an ensemble film - no Spidey solos. In turn, Sony continues Spidey for solos and anything under the Spider-Man web. with an extension.

That doesn't work within the MCU though as Sony could put out a TERRIBLE solo Spider-Man movie, which in turn hurt the MCU brand.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That doesn't work within the MCU though as Sony could put out a TERRIBLE solo Spider-Man movie, which in turn hurt the MCU brand.

Doesn't matter. It'll make a sh!tload of money no matter what, and in MCU he's only a bit player.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Doesn't matter. It'll make a sh!tload of money no matter what, and in MCU he's only a bit player.

I just don't see that working breh. It comes down to a little more than just money in this situation. Spider-Man is, arguably, the most popular Marvel comic character EVER. Even in a "bit player" role the character is still an icon in the sense that you DO NOT want to fukk up what would be the THIRD iteration of the character cinematically in the last 10 years. I just can't see Marvel doing all of that work to rebuild the character's cinematic good will to just re-gift the franchise back to Sony so they can fukk it up all over again. This is the studio that destroyed Sam Raimi's vision and forced him to insert Venom into Spider-Man 3, fukking up the movie's original plot trajectory. The same studio that kept fukking with Marc Webb and helped turn ASM 2 into a boring shyt pile of a setup for their own "shared universe".

Marvel ain't letting Sony play in the MCU with one of their most flagship characters, even as a bit player.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to reiterate how some of these "scoops" should be looked with a very skeptical eye even if some come through, here's a 2013 interview during Iron Man 3 press where Kevin Feige specifically addresses Latino Review's reporting:

Peter Sciretta: You’re a very internet-savvy guy and it seems like you’re reading everything… There’s a lot of sites up there reporting leaks or rumors or sometimes even misinformation. I wanted to get your thoughts on “How does Marvel deal with this” in an age when sharing information on the internet is becoming unstoppable.

Kevin Feige: What are you talking about? Latino Review?

Nobody specifically. Really just interested in how Marvel Studios is evolving to handle the internet as a whole…

How would you “punish” them if you were us?

Its an interesting question. I think the only thing you could probably do is exclude them — don’t give them access. Don’t invite them to set visits, to junkets. But I don’t know, info is always going to get out there and someones always going to be posting it.

Here’s what I will say, since X-men one frankly, where a photo was stolen off a wardrobe thing and it was the very first look of Hugh Jackman in costume as him under flourescents… it looked awful. (Laughs) It was just like “Oh, this is the world we are living in. This is the reality.” So we’ve always just accepted it. Spy pictures will leak and we used to try to run ahead and put out a cool picture first. Now if we have a cool picture we will put it out, but if we don’t, that’s okay.

Misinformation… You know, it gets a little annoying when somebody is like “This is what’s happening! This is what Kevin Feige is doing!” It’s annoying when they are right and it’s equally annoying when they are wrong, because everybody passes it. “Planet Hulk is the next thing” and everybody talks about it and you’re just like “Okay, but you’ll be disappointed if you’re expecting it.”

Shane Black: (smirking) It’s like Iron Man flying off to see The Guardians at the end of this one…

You read that everywhere.

Kevin Feige: Exactly, but then again, nobody knew about Redford until we announced it. Nobody knew about what you know now having seen Iron Man 3, so as long as there are secrets that big that are still being kept, I know it’s nobody in the inner circle. Does that make sense?

http://www.slashfilm.com/kevin-feig...ith-internet-leaks-rumors-and-misinformation/

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Dude has been consistent with his sources so we will see...but IF it's true...man Marvel bout to make
tumblr_m5ufkfbhIa1qd6zfj.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have to laugh at "latino review is rarely wrong."

So being right 5% of the time and wrong the other 95% is "rarely wrong"?

The fact people are bringing up the avengers post credit scene scoop as proof of their validity says it all.

That was a long time ago and about one million wrong rumours ago.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:pacspit: Spiderman at this point. It would be the equivalent of being the last one to smash while running a train on a chick. She got dry nut on her back, p*ssy swollen and she don't got the energy to even fake moan at that point.

I'd rather Fox come up off some of those X-Men characters but we know that's not gonna happen :rudy: