SpiderMan WILL be in Infiinty War (spoilers via Latino Review)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
never understood the IM3 hate to be honest...I get that fanboys think they fukked up the heel in the movie, move on from that...outside of that there shouldnt be too many complaints IMO. Thought it was a fun movie, with Guy Pierce killing it (again)

Word for word breh. If you're hurt about the mandarin, ok cool but separate the movie from that, is it wack? Not at all. Great character study, great humor, great action that not only comes at the right times but explores character at the same time and it is a logical story to tell for Tony

wormeaful

Rookie
Daps
About God samn time! I gave up on this nikka but maybe there a light

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Word for word breh. If you're hurt about the mandarin, ok cool but separate the movie from that, is it wack? Not at all. Great character study, great humor, great action that not only comes at the right times but explores character at the same time and it is a logical story to tell for Tony
guy pearce looked and acted like jamie foxx in asm 2 at the beginning.:lolbron:

Its a boring film to me. The twist was also worthless because they pretty much immediately retconned it. It added nothing to the film.

Outside that,the trailer made the movie look like a completely different film. That trailer and film are so far apart in tone it should be illegal.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
guy pearce looked and acted like jamie foxx in asm 2 at the beginning.:lolbron:

Its a boring film to me. The twist was also worthless because they pretty much immediately retconned it. It added nothing to the film.

Outside that,the trailer made the movie look like a completely different film. That trailer and film are so far apart in tone it should be illegal.

:sas2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wether they were D,C,B,A lever tier is irrelevant at this point. Marvel is selling these movies off the universally connected hook at this point. I dont think you would see it suddenly sky rocket in popularity. You would see less vitriol spit at spider man though on the internet from marvel fan boys though.

Personally i dont know why people want marvel to have spidey so bad anyway. Number one, having spidey means less other properties would have been made. Number two, i feel like spidey and x men work best in their own universes.

Fantastic four to me would slide in PERFECTLY with what the mcu is doing Id be a fan of them being in the mcu. But spidey and x men? Nah.

And peoples complaints about asm of havin weak villains and too much humour is just :mjlol: because thats an mcu film trademark.

People want Spider-Man because of "Civil War". It's a no-brainer really, which is why Sony was discussing it to begin with.

Popularity isn't the point. Farming out Spider-Man to Marvel could get them money on top of whatever they'd make on their own.

And I dunno what you're talking about as far as "ASM". No offense but you seem to be connecting dots where none exist. People complained about Jamie Foxx being a terrible Electro....and he was. I never heard a specific complaint about "he was too weak and humorous".

In contrast I've never seen anyone say "Lee Pace was a terrible Ronan". You could say he was underutilized, died too easy, was never a credible threat....but no one ever completely wrote the character off from day 1, like they did with Jamie Foxx. Hell, his Electro wasn't even received well before the movie came out, people said he looked stupid. He did look stupid. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I read the emails breh. If i remember correctly, there wasn't a single email that discussed Sony selling the rights of Spiderman back to Marvel. There were discussion however, to have Spiderman make a cameo in Cap 3.

Which are two completely different things.

It's one thing for Marvel and Sony to negotiate the terms of having Spiderman make a cameo(which fell through btw) in Cap 3...but its a completely whole different thing from Sony selling marvel back the whole dang thing.

You're right. You said collaborating. My bad.

I'm reading your post like :dwillhuh: because he said "collaborating". I never said anything about selling the rights back.

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
People want Spider-Man because of "Civil War". It's a no-brainer really, which is why Sony was discussing it to begin with.

Popularity isn't the point. Farming out Spider-Man to Marvel could get them money on top of whatever they'd make on their own.

And I dunno what you're talking about as far as "ASM". No offense but you seem to be connecting dots where none exist. People complained about Jamie Foxx being a terrible Electro....and he was. I never heard a specific complaint about "he was too weak and humorous".

In contrast I've never seen anyone say "Lee Pace was a terrible Ronan". You could say he was underutilized, died too easy, was never a credible threat....but no one ever completely wrote the character off from day 1, like they did with Jamie Foxx. Hell, his Electro wasn't even received well before the movie came out, people said he looked stupid. He did look stupid. :manny:

Fred.
The point is,people level complaints towards non mcu comic films while ignoring that the mcu films suffer from the same problems they are complaining about.

If you cant see that I dont know what to tell you.

People decided they hated asm while it was in production.

Same goes with any marvel property that marvel doesnt own. People go out of there way to hate on the films,its clear as day. Look at the articles posted in this very thread. Journalists writing fukk you Sony like spoiled fan boys. Because they are.

People dont write he was terrible a Ronan because mcu stans are extrememly forgiving towards mcu films. They wont levy the same complaints because they have an agenda.

I still stand by that if asm 1 and 2 were the exact same movies just made by mcu with some corny hidden credit scene you would not see the hate they get online.

People see marvel and :cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Compare a 3 min background character turned twist villain to a major character turned villain brehs.

Are y'all really comparing those two? Ronan had much less screen time yet we know what and why his motivations are. Electro is a damn near main character w/o his own POV chunk of ASM3 yet we dont know why he goes from Spidey stan to hater.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Compare a 3 min background character turned twist villain to a major character turned villain brehs.

Are y'all really comparing those two? Ronan had much less screen time yet we know what and why his motivations are. Electro is a damn near main character w/o his own POV chunk of ASM3 yet we dont know why he goes from Spidey stan to hater.

No we know why. Whether you agree with it or think it's strong is another issue but it's there

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No we know why. Whether you agree with it or think it's strong is another issue but it's there
Exactly.

Just google celebrities attacked by fans. Theres a lot of obsessive creepy weirdos in the world who can and have resorted to violence against their favourite celebrity.

Max is painted as an obsessive fan with hidden undertones of anger. The transformation just took it to the next level. He loved and hated spider man.