SpiderMan WILL be in Infiinty War (spoilers via Latino Review)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i will never understand the thor hate. i found both to be enjoyable. i dont know what people wanted
A movie that isnt fukking terrible.

Corny humour,shytty action,terrible plots,terrible shoe horned in romance.

They are bad films. Ghost rider level.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:patrice:

I agree with you in principle, but if it's not generating a billion dollar box office - especially given how popular the character is - how many more lukewarm reviews will it take before the bosses in Japan tell them to find a permanent fix?

It's a business at the end of the day - if the numbers look better collaborating with Disney, they'll go that way for sure.
Outside of im3 and avengers none of the other marvel films have made a billion.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
A movie that isnt fukking terrible.

Corny humour,shytty action,terrible plots,terrible shoe horned in romance.

They are bad films. Ghost rider level.
damn ghost rider level, i literally spit up a little food :mjlol:

i enjoyed the humor

you didnt like thor bashin nikkas :why:

romance i can agree as a weak point

but they showed a variety of worlds, didnt solely focus on earth. i thought the plots were straight

my only true gripe is that i wish they gave a little background on his crew. they just kinda show up but atleast they got a little more shine in the second movie

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
niethier captain america nor gotg made a billion though.

They made a comparbale amount to asm 2 and asm. In fact asm 1 and 2 made more money then more than half of marvels films

The fact that a D tier Marvel team made anywhere near a Spider-Man movie just under lines his point though. If they could do that with Guardians Of The Galaxy imagine what they could do with Spider-Man, and how that could benefit Sony financially.

What the heck are you talking about?:what:

Sony is still making hand over fist in money with Spiderman:what:

Amazing Spiderman 2 made over 700 million dollars....again.....Seven hundred million dollars.

So in your world, there is some exec at sony saying "Dang, since we werent one of the few movies in cinema history to make over a billion dollars and we've been getting some luke warm reviews....we better cut our loses and sell spiderman back to disney.":russ::russ:

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you never read any of the hacked Sony emails. They were/are actively looking for ways to work with Marvel, including farming out Spider-Man to them. This "Spider-Man may go to Marvel" didn't come out of nowhere.

Fred.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
The fact that a D tier Marvel team made anywhere near a Spider-Man movie just under lines his point though. If they could do that with Guardians Of The Galaxy imagine what they could do with Spider-Man, and how that could benefit Sony financially.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you never read any of the hacked Sony emails. They were/are actively looking for ways to work with Marvel, including farming out Spider-Man to them. This "Spider-Man may go to Marvel" didn't come out of nowhere.

Fred.
I read the emails breh. If i remember correctly, there wasn't a single email that discussed Sony selling the rights of Spiderman back to Marvel. There were discussion however, to have Spiderman make a cameo in Cap 3.

Which are two completely different things.

It's one thing for Marvel and Sony to negotiate the terms of having Spiderman make a cameo(which fell through btw) in Cap 3...but its a completely whole different thing from Sony selling marvel back the whole dang thing.

Step your reading game up - where exactly did I say that they would sell Spider-Man back to Marvel?

I wrote 'collaborating'. If Captain America and Guardians of The Galaxy made a billion you don't think Sony are trying to find out where they can get another $300 million.

But - nah - you're right :rudy:

You're right. You said collaborating. My bad.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Fred.
Wether they were D,C,B,A lever tier is irrelevant at this point. Marvel is selling these movies off the universally connected hook at this point. I dont think you would see it suddenly sky rocket in popularity. You would see less vitriol spit at spider man though on the internet from marvel fan boys though.

Personally i dont know why people want marvel to have spidey so bad anyway. Number one, having spidey means less other properties would have been made. Number two, i feel like spidey and x men work best in their own universes.

Fantastic four to me would slide in PERFECTLY with what the mcu is doing Id be a fan of them being in the mcu. But spidey and x men? Nah.

And peoples complaints about asm of havin weak villains and too much humour is just :mjlol: because thats an mcu film trademark.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
damn ghost rider level, i literally spit up a little food :mjlol:

i enjoyed the humor

you didnt like thor bashin nikkas :why:

romance i can agree as a weak point

but they showed a variety of worlds, didnt solely focus on earth. i thought the plots were straight

my only true gripe is that i wish they gave a little background on his crew. they just kinda show up but atleast they got a little more shine in the second movie
my complaint is theyve completely nerfed his power. Not enough action. Hes a goddamn GOD. SHOW THAT. I want to see thor fukk shyt UP. not dance with black swan

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Woooo.....

SEEEE.. THIS IS WHY WE NED THE FF4..

So now they gonna have Tony build the prisons himself ?

maaaan civil war roll out gonna be epic.. lets hope a WW Hulk is in process.. silver surfer CATCHING TAHAT WORK among EVERY DAMN SUPER HERO... Xaviar coulda got it too :mjpls:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Terrible is also a strong word. I'd only say Iron Man 2 was terrible, with Iron man 3 being mediocre and Thor 2 being forgettable. Thor 1 and cap 1 are far from terrible films.

I love Cap 1 think Thor 1 is boring as hell and love Iron Man 3 and think its far from mediocre. thor 2 is boring as hell too. Iron man 2 is terrible yes sir

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I love Cap 1 think Thor 1 is boring as hell and love Iron Man 3 and think its far from mediocre. thor 2 is boring as hell too. Iron man 2 is terrible yes sir
never understood the IM3 hate to be honest...I get that fanboys think they fukked up the heel in the movie, move on from that...outside of that there shouldnt be too many complaints IMO. Thought it was a fun movie, with Guy Pierce killing it (again)