SpiderMan WILL be in Infiinty War (spoilers via Latino Review)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
didn't say what. i said when. it was supposed to be this month but you'd think it would be getting hyped on the net. hopefully this is the start of that and it happens in a week or 2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
didn't say what. i said when. it was supposed to be this month but you'd think it would be getting hyped on the net. hopefully this is the start of that and it happens in a week or 2

Oh my b breh. It was supposed to be this month but obviously they keep that kinda thing close to the vest as to when it happened and what happened until something is ready to be announced.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Oh my b breh. It was supposed to be this month but obviously they keep that kinda thing close to the vest as to when it happened and what happened until something is ready to be announced.
man, im ready to nerd out again watching shytty text updates like i did for the marvel phase 3 announcement

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Spider Man an Avenger in the comics? I wish they worked out a deal with Fox too. The Infinity Wars are a "All Hands On Deck" thing for The Marvel Superheros.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It sounds believable but I don't see Captain America ending up dead literally. I think they'll "kill" him off by declaring his status as "Captain America" null and void when he refuses to register and become property of the government. It will be like how Batman died in The Dark Knight Rises.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It sounds believable but I don't see Captain America ending up dead literally. I think they'll "kill" him off by declaring his status as "Captain America" null and void when he refuses to register and become property of the government. It will be like how Batman died in The Dark Knight Rises.

Not that it means much but he dies in the comics. I could see them killing him in the movie.

By the time half of these movies come out The Infinity Stones should be at the forefront, and there's all kinds of fukkery involved with them, including warping time and reality which could bring back formerly dead characters.

Fred.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story parts of that rumor sound like complete bullshyt. Too many specific major plot points over too many films that are too far off.

Also, all the plot points mentioned are 50/50 bets because they reflect prior rumors, ideas previously toyed with, existing comic storylines & are made to match the few cryptic statements made by Feige & others. If even 1 or 2 of them end up being true, they can claim the rest changed during the process & years up to making those films and point to those couple right guesses as inside info.

I'm not buying it.

Still hope Spidey comes home though.

Also,
As far as Cap goes, I don't see them killing him in Civil War in the MCU. What makes much more sense is, with Evans 6 picture deal and his previous comments about being hesitant to re-sign, Cap dies at the end of Infinity War pt 1 and that's the motivation for the team in the whole of part 2: to avenge Cap's death.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The story parts of that rumor sound like complete bullshyt. Too many specific major plot points over too many films that are too far off.

Also, all the plot points mentioned are 50/50 bets because they reflect prior rumors, ideas previously toyed with, existing comic storylines & are made to match the few cryptic statements made by Feige & others. If even 1 or 2 of them end up being true, they can claim the rest changed during the process & years up to making those films and point to those couple right guesses as inside info.

I'm not buying it.

Still hope Spidey comes home though.

Also,
As far as Cap goes, I don't see them killing him in Civil War in the MCU. What makes much more sense is, with Evans 6 picture deal and his previous comments about being hesitant to re-sign, Cap dies at the end of Infinity War pt 1 and that's the motivation for the team in the whole of part 2: to avenge Cap's death.

Normally I would agree with all of this but Latino Review is rarely wrong. This is the same site that not only scooped everyone on Thanos being the main villain, they had a description of the after credits scene to "The Avengers" looooooooooooooooooong before the movie came out. And people were :camby: when they said that, too.

Fred.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latino Review also said Tony Stark was going to space in post-credits of IM3 and that he was going to pop up in Guardians.

They also said that Avengers 2 was going to end with Hulk getting sent into space to set-up a standalone Planet Hulk movie that James Gunn shytted on:

"When we asked him about the rumors of the Hulk joining up with the Guardians of the Galaxy (which include Chris Pratt's Star Lord, Zoe Saldana's Gamora, and a talking, trigger-happy racc00n named Rocket voiced by Bradley Cooper), he gave us the unvarnished truth: "I can answer that question very easily: it is absolute, 100% bullshyt," he said, adding: "It feels like a great relief to finally say this after all the dumb stuff on the Internet."

"There's not going to be a 'Planet Hulk' movie, there was never going to be a 'Planet Hulk' movie, there was never a plan for the Hulk to team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy – I wouldn't want the Hulk to team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy! And it's all a bunch of complete bullshyt," Gunn continued."

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...ors-are-a-bunch-of-complete-b-llshyt-20140721
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61195

Latino Review does a lot of good reporting and often has scoops, especially with casting, but these broad sweeping statements on plots going to 2019 should be treated as rumor only because even if something is in motion today, there are hundreds of reasons why it won't happen by the time the film is in production in 3-4 years.

If they want to live & die by the scoop, you have to chide them for what they get wrong doubly for crediting for what they get right b/c reporting w/o confirmed sourcing is some tabloid shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Latino Review also said Tony Stark was going to space in post-credits of IM3 and that he was going to pop up in Guardians.

They also said that Avengers 2 was going to end with Hulk getting sent into space to set-up a standalone Planet Hulk movie that James Gunn shytted on:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...ors-are-a-bunch-of-complete-b-llshyt-20140721
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61195

Latino Review does a lot of good reporting and often has scoops, especially with casting, but these broad sweeping statements on plots going to 2019 should be treated as rumor only because even if something is in motion today, there are hundreds of reasons why it won't happen by the time the film is in production in 3-4 years.

If they want to live & die by the scoop, you have to chide them for what they get wrong doubly for crediting for what they get right b/c reporting w/o confirmed sourcing is some tabloid shyt.

To be fair what did you expect Gunn to say? It's not like he'd admit it even if it was true.

And in most cases they can't confirm their sources. It's not like they could've said "John Smith at Marvel told me Thanos is confirmed for 'The Avengers'". They ain't trying to get people fired.

I'm not saying their info is 100% correct but they've been right often enough to pay it some mind.

Fred.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Not that it means much but he dies in the comics. I could see them killing him in the movie.

By the time half of these movies come out The Infinity Stones should be at the forefront, and there's all kinds of fukkery involved with them, including warping time and reality which could bring back formerly dead characters.

Fred.

I've got not doubt that they'll try and homage the assassination but if anyone literally kills Captain America in these movies it will be Thanos in one of the Infinity War movies. You can't build up anticipation for an Avengers reunion in Infinity War part 2 with a dead Captain America that's 6ft in the ground.