Spiderman TAS 1994 might be the best animated series of all time

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
storys were cool and all but the fact that he wasnt allowed to fight kind of killed it,

I loved the animation when it was good In example the first ep where he fought lizard: [ame=http://youtu.be/qbLryv6483w]Spider-Man: The Animated Series - S1E01 "Night Of The Lizard" (Full Episode) - YouTube[/ame]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What people said, Batman TAS is GOAT, and even Gargoyles is better than Spiderman TAS.

I know people aint gonna want to hear it but Gargoyles was actually better than X-men the Animated series (at least until the Goliath Chronicles bullshyt).

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I know people aint gonna want to hear it but Gargoyles was actually better than X-men the Animated series (at least until the Goliath Chronicles bullshyt).

thats what i was thinking, when goliath was feuding with macbeth and found out about the history between him and demona that sh1t was just :mj:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed.

And while we're at it, Young Justice > Batman: TAS. :krs:

:whoa:

Young Justice is my shyt but nothing is fukking with Batman: TAS...

Hell the entire Timm-verse is unfukkwitable.

Name an episode of Young Justice that comes even remotely close to being as good as "Heart of Ice" and the origins of Two-Face and Clay Face.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

Young Justice is my shyt but nothing is fukking with Batman: TAS...

Hell the entire Timm-verse is unfukkwitable.

Name an episode of Young Justice that comes even remotely close to being as good as "Heart of Ice" and the origins of Two-Face and Clay Face.

I'd say the last 3 eps of the first season as a whole are as good as anything seen on TAS outside of Mask of the Phantasm :ohlawd:.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
thinking about them old spider-man episodes got me like :to: my brother and i used to watch it religously, he passed last year and my fondest memory was him and me walking into kay b toys one time then him out of the blue Big Ballin it style buying me the venom action figure and him getting the carnage figure :wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time this show was brought it, it started a huge argument.

But Beast Wars>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Last year I went back and watched every episode of Beast Wars on netflix....

The first season is actually really mediocre. shyt doesn't really get popping till near the end of the first season when they introduce the transmetals and fuzors. The show got better as it went on because the kept tying it into the Generation 1 series.

When they revealed they were on earth and the arc was buried underground I was like :mindblown:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
this series was like all the best parts of Ninja turtles, Batman and X men all rolled into one

[ame=http://youtu.be/xbKc_Imjp6E]Gargoyles (Ep9): Enter Macbeth - YouTube[/ame]

Gargoyles meet The Age Of Apocalypse

Xanatos' Man slave was also a bad ass when we found out he was like a samurai or some shyt