Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL at trashing the Thanos storyline and making Avengers 3 about a fight with Spiderman.

How about waiting to see if Avengers 2 sucks as bad as Avengers 1 first,you might be begging for them to scrap whatever they had planned for 3:mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How about waiting to see if Avengers 2 sucks as bad as Avengers 1 first,you might be begging for them to scrap whatever they had planned for 3:mjlol:

1. Avengers didnt suck.

2. So you think they should scrap the Thanos story line even though GOTG was a huge hit and plays off it as well? Not to mention that every other film they have written for the MCU going forward has that story line as an endgame as well.

3. You thought Avengers sucked but want them to continue with that ASM rubbish? :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.Some if you dudes just refuse to shyt on anything Marvel related apparently. The only good part about it is that it introduced the Avengers,but as a movie it was good to you:comeon:?gotg managed to do both....yall give it extra credit points just for delivering you the avengers even though it stank. Sure i appreciate that too but lets just acknowledge thats all it was good for..

2.i didnt know how far off they were with the conclusion,if they already wrote it ok fine. If not i dont see why you couldnt push the end game back....who would complain about pushing that shyt back for Spiderman vs the Avengers:beli:...thats a much bigger deal breh:manny:...and you cant fight Thanos in two different movies anyway can you?if avengers and gotg gon fight Thanos why cant they fight him in a gotg sequal:patrice:?they could even bring spiderman along fresh off battling the avengers:myman:...the black suit ties in with space so it can all be tied in:manny:

3.ASM just needs to cut all the lovey dovey shyt out,like i said Gwen is dead now so that should solve that problem for now. AS1 i thought was better than the Toby Mcquire one which yall overate to hell for the same reasons you overate the avengers movie:heh:

AS2 was okay,it proggressed the story but cant say it was great....the reason you dont scrap it is because the villians will now get better....Also becuz Garfield is great,no need to take the chance of them hiring sumbody bad as Toby again:sadcam:

why would u wanna reboot and possibly get a shytty Peter Parker/Spiderman?why would u want another origin story and have to deal with the shytty starter villian they will throw at us in the first movie:snoop:

It only gets better from here:mjcry:..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
in the comics isnt spiderman bigger than avengers though by name?he can take orders in the comics but everybody knows what it is:youngsabo:

this is a new generation and i think theres some confusion about who the man really is right now:mjlol:?having spiderman take orders would be a bad look and a confirmation that Spiderman is second to Ironman.

Your thinking soley about story,which im sure will be helped by Marvel....im thinking about box offices and Spidermans current standing....i dont see how him helping the avengers helps his current stature and makes people regard him as one if the head honchos of this marvel shyt again....he MUST be put over avengers to regain that,and i dont see Marvel doing that for a character whos rights they dont own...spidermans gon always sell merchandise,he need to kill the box office though:heh: ...well have to wait and see,maybe a great story and word of mouth is enuff.

i sense fatigue from the audience unless something big happens for spiderman...and from the sounds of it,this aint the big move i was thinking of:manny:

I don't sense fatigue I just sense the audience wants something they deem good to watch. Bond has been going for 50 years with hits and misses but more hits than misses and it's because they always find a way to keep the story fresh or the character fresh and these comic book flicks are going to have to go the same route.

And yeah I'm thinking in terms of story which is how you should always think about a movie or tv show: what's the best story to tell and what's the best way to tell that story. I don't see the black costume as a story to tell right now but that's me.

You can reboot without starting over from square one, much like the Bond movies do every time there's a new Bond in a way or just have a new guy and let it be assumed that everyone knows how he got there and his backstory and just jump into the story feet first.

The main issue with spider-man is that he's one of the hardest characters to get right on film and by that I mean the tone of the story. There's a lot more to that but Xbox is calling so I'll type it up later

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dudes talking about they might start practicing white supremacy over a comic book character.
I hope they make that switch just to piss some of y'all off.
You'll still be in the theater on day one.
:mjlol: :umad:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't sense fatigue I just sense the audience wants something they deem good to watch. Bond has been going for 50 years with hits and misses but more hits than misses and it's because they always find a way to keep the story fresh or the character fresh and these comic book flicks are going to have to go the same route.

And yeah I'm thinking in terms of story which is how you should always think about a movie or tv show: what's the best story to tell and what's the best way to tell that story. I don't see the black costume as a story to tell right now but that's me.

You can reboot without starting over from square one, much like the Bond movies do every time there's a new Bond in a way or just have a new guy and let it be assumed that everyone knows how he got there and his backstory and just jump into the story feet first.

The main issue with spider-man is that he's one of the hardest characters to get right on film and by that I mean the tone of the story. There's a lot more to that but Xbox is calling so I'll type it up later

If Bond had a origin story to repeat over and over again,and repeated the same villain and relationships with each reboot people might get fatigue:mjlol:

You can say they don't have to start over from square one but it sounds like they are....They are looking for a teenage Peter,they will show him being akward and bullied AGAIN,getting bit by the spider AGAIN,Uncle Ben dying AGAIN,building up another romantic relationship and his relationship with his Aunty AGAIN:snoop:

This will be another reboot where we have to watch these same relationships build up again,watering the movie down...I like the fact we got all of that out of the way with As1 and AS2,movies that weren't any worse than Iron Man 2,and definitely not Iron man 3:mjlol:...No worse than X1,X2 and definitely not X3:mjlol:...All im sayin is ive seen worst not get scrapped,Xmen got turned around didn't it? Oh but lets not try to fix this one cuz it didn't make a billion dollars while being garbage:beli:

If they want to reboot and get a well known actor this time to play Spiderman,and start him off as an adult already doing his thing that's cool even though id rather them just continue what they have....Anything else:scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If Bond had a origin story to repeat over and over again,and repeated the same villain and relationships with each reboot people might get fatigue:mjlol:

You can say they don't have to start over from square one but it sounds like they are....They are looking for a teenage Peter,they will show him being akward and bullied AGAIN,getting bit by the spider AGAIN,Uncle Ben dying AGAIN,building up another romantic relationship and his relationship with his Aunty AGAIN:snoop:

This will be another reboot where we have to watch these same relationships build up again,watering the movie down...I like the fact we got all of that out of the way with As1 and AS2,movies that weren't any worse than Iron Man 2,and definitely not Iron man 3:mjlol:...No worse than X1,X2 and definitely not X3:mjlol:...All im sayin is ive seen worst not get scrapped,Xmen got turned around didn't it? Oh but lets not try to fix this one cuz it didn't make a billion dollars while being garbage:beli:

If they want to reboot and get a well known actor this time to play Spiderman,and start him off as an adult already doing his thing that's cool even though id rather them just continue what they have....Anything else:scust:

They won't show him getting it again breh nor will they show Ben dying. You can restart without doing that

As far as the teenage Peter that's the state marvel likes him so that's what it is. Plus the idea of a teenager interacting in that universe is different since everyone is an adult so it's a different energy all together

And I agree with you on amazing easily being fixable but the problem lay with producers having no idea what to do with him which is why they did this. You need someone steering the ship who knows where the ship should go and x men has that with singer and kinberg now. Avi Arad wasn't that guy anymore and truthfully this is the only way to get him out of it. Sony still gets their say, they still get their money but now they get a better producer on board than the one they had and fresh eyes which helps anything. Avi has been producing spider man in one form or another for 20 years and needed to be more hands off.

I'm not saying it's going to be dope it very well couldn't be but I do know there won't be another origin story and that a teenage spider man can work really well and be a great contrast if done right

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

No they wont. Spiderman will first enter the MCU in a film before his own standalone flick..............which means when his feature film comes around he will ALREADY be Spiderman. They arent going to introduce him in one movie and then when his actual movie comes around go back in time. There may be flashbacks, but they wont start his story from the beginning.

X1 and X2 were easily better than both ASM joints.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they wont. Spiderman will first enter the MCU in a film before his own standalone flick..............which means when his feature film comes around he will ALREADY be Spiderman. They arent going to introduce him in one movie and then when his actual movie comes around go back in time. There may be flashbacks, but they wont start his story from the beginning.

X1 and X2 were easily better than both ASM joints.

those xmen movies have aged horribly to me,X2 is the only good one and thats being generous....Origins and DOFP are the only great ones to me....hopefully the xmen series has hit there stride,id like for them to do the same with AS3.

i guess i would have to see what people hate so strongly about amazing spidermn to understand the point of rebooting it....i understood Xmen complaints but not this one.

if they think soley appearing in avengers will help spidermans buzz they could just throw Garfield in there and continue as is.

And i know about the timeline excuse,but i feel that could be explained away fairly easily i would think....spidermans still a kid,maybe he was on vacation somewhere and all the flights were canceled:heh:...he doesnt have access to jet planes,teleportation,nor can he just websling accross the country.

and being that its still up for debate on whether or not Spiderman is criminal or hero,maybe he's nkt somebody they would call for help....And being that his identity is secret Shield cant exactly just go have a meeting and ask if he's a good guy or not.

AS2 he tore shyt up on a large scale and he's officially a big threat....Shield can hunt him down with Avenger help in Avengers 3 and now your on the same timeline:manny:....hopefully they dont jump the gun and they think it over since nothings been written yet....Keep Amazing Spiderman going yall,dont forget it was mixed reviews:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
those xmen movies have aged horribly to me,X2 is the only good one and thats being generous....Origins and DOFP are the only great ones to me....hopefully the xmen series has hit there stride,id like for them to do the same with AS3.

i guess i would have to see what people hate so strongly about amazing spidermn to understand the point of rebooting it....i understood Xmen complaints but not this one.

if they think soley appearing in avengers will help spidermans buzz they could just throw Garfield in there and continue as is.

And i know about the timeline excuse,but i feel that could be explained away fairly easily i would think....spidermans still a kid,maybe he was on vacation somewhere and all the flights were canceled:heh:...he doesnt have access to jet planes,teleportation,nor can he just websling accross the country.

and being that its still up for debate on whether or not Spiderman is criminal or hero,maybe he's nkt somebody they would call for help....And being that his identity is secret Shield cant exactly just go have a meeting and ask if he's a good guy or not.

AS2 he tore shyt up on a large scale and he's officially a big threat....Shield can hunt him down with Avenger help in Avengers 3 and now your on the same timeline:manny:....hopefully they dont jump the gun and they think it over since nothings been written yet....Keep Amazing Spiderman going yall,dont forget it was mixed reviews:mjcry:

I'd love to see it keep going breh but that ship has sailed. They've already let Andrew know he couldn't go on, they clearly were out of the Marc Webb business if you check those emails that got hacked, and they had no idea how to continue or where to go. I fukked with the series too man, really did, but I also know when the writing is on the wall.

No spider man movie has gotten it completely right and there's still a perfect spider man movie out there so hopefully it'll be made now

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to see it keep going breh but that ship has sailed. They've already let Andrew know he couldn't go on, they clearly were out of the Marc Webb business if you check those emails that got hacked, and they had no idea how to continue or where to go. I fukked with the series too man, really did, but I also know when the writing is on the wall.

No spider man movie has gotten it completely right and there's still a perfect spider man movie out there so hopefully it'll be made now

:mjcry:damn...After years of making me suffer through Tobey,they get a spiderman I like and fire em:damn:?!...Made me watch both those movies and have expectations for a 3rd and then cancel it:mjcry:? At least we will get to see how the actor playing Spiderman performs in Avengers 3....If he does a shytty portrayl at least you will know there is no need to bother getting invested in this next Spiderman series:heh:...I swear I'll skip em all if they cast another Toby level disaster:camby:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjcry:damn...After years of making me suffer through Tobey,they get a spiderman I like and fire em:damn:?!...Made me watch both those movies and have expectations for a 3rd and then cancel it:mjcry:? At least we will get to see how the actor playing Spiderman performs in Avengers 3....If he does a shytty portrayl at least you will know there is no need to bother getting invested in this next Spiderman series:heh:...I swear I'll skip em all if they cast another Toby level disaster:camby:
should have enjoyed the piff that was spiderman and spiderman 2 when we had it :umad: before they slapped us with those haphazard amazing spidermans. him jumping around making wise cracks in the middle of the action couldnt save those slop fests :camby:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah Toby was kinda doo-doo