Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think it would work. It was done in the comics as part of a larger story plus you knew Bruce was coming back so it's easier to go along with if

I don't think it would work well but it's the only one that would stand a chance of working. Especially if they'd use Damian as Robin so there would be a more direct link to Bruce Wayne still involved.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i really hope they don't go that angle with black panther for the movie...that would fukking suck and not even make the black panther seem like himself...

I don't think they will, they even said that the character will be "his own guy". It would work for a new and young Spider-Man though:manny:. Some random kid joining militarised superheroes out of the blue just isn't going to work.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another reboot:comeon:...I think they about to find out marvel cant save this movie franchise when it flops straight to hell:heh:....I think the reason Amazing wasnt killing it at the box office was because the reboot was too soon,now another one:childplease:? how many times casual movie goers gon keep on investing into a franchise only to have you keep starting that shyt over:mindblown:?I actually liked the last Spiderman movie,only thing that hurt it was weak villians,and a repetetive villian in Goblin,along with too many sappy love scenes.

Well that was solved with Gween dying,and the spiderman villians get better as the story escalates,now we gotta reboot and build up another love story with more over the top sap,and start over with a shytty villian:childplease:?fukk that bullshyt,i aint know they was gon reboot again when i asked for this to happen:why:

Keep the guy that currently plays Spiderman,introduce the black costume and have spiderman use it to fight the sinister six,maybe let one or two of the avengers help em out in HIS movie....then you introduce Spiderman in the avengers movie the only way thats right....with black suited gives 0 fukks Spiderman taking on the whole damn avengers solo:banderas:....then just continue on with the story line where the black suit is off in the next Spider movies.

But nah Marvel wont do that bcuz it will make the avengers look weak....but Avengers supposed to look like the b list compared to Spiderman:childplease:...what spiderman look like coming to that squaud talking bout "im just the same as you guys:troll:"....to fukin black widow or hawkeye,actually anybody on that squad to keep it funky besides maybe Hulk:mjlol:

Again fukk Marvel,they wont humble themselves to do the right thing...i guess they dont have to,but lets not thank them for shyt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Another reboot:comeon:...I think they about to find out marvel cant save this movie franchise when it flops straight to hell:heh:....I think the reason Amazing wasnt killing it at the box office was because the reboot was too soon,now another one:childplease:? how many times casual movie goers gon keep on investing into a franchise only to have you keep starting that shyt over:mindblown:?I actually liked the last Spiderman movie,only thing that hurt it was weak villians,and a repetetive villian in Goblin,along with too many sappy love scenes.

Well that was solved with Gween dying,and the spiderman villians get better as the story escalates,now we gotta reboot and build up another love story with more over the top sap,and start over with a shytty villian:childplease:?fukk that bullshyt,i aint know they was gon reboot again when i asked for this to happen:why:

Keep the guy that currently plays Spiderman,introduce the black costume and have spiderman use it to fight the sinister six,maybe let one or two of the avengers help em out in HIS movie....then you introduce Spiderman in the avengers movie the only way thats right....with black suited gives 0 fukks Spiderman taking on the whole damn avengers solo:banderas:....then just continue on with the story line where the black suit is off in the next Spider movies.

But nah Marvel wont do that bcuz it will make the avengers look weak....but Avengers supposed to look like the b list compared to Spiderman:childplease:...what spiderman look like coming to that squaud talking bout "im just the same as you guys:troll:"....to fukin black widow or hawkeye,actually anybody on that squad to keep it funky besides maybe Hulk:mjlol:

Again fukk Marvel,they wont humble themselves to do the right thing...i guess they dont have to,but lets not thank them for shyt.

You kinda lost me breh..you're saying the right thing to do is introduce the black costume?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
For those who want to see Miles......Do y'all really wanna see Miles without the death of Peter? Miles is a great character, but his greatness revolves around his ability to stand in Peter shoes and excel, despite him being younger.
People saying Miles just want a black Spiderman in the movies.They dont have much knowledge about the character

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You kinda lost me breh..you're saying the right thing to do is introduce the black costume?

Yeah introduce it in Amazing Spiderman 3 where he faces sinister six...And let people know they need to see AS3 because it will tie into the next avengers movie that will be Avengers vs Black suited Spiderman:banderas:

Maybe my timeline is off but i like to think theyll be done with this Thanos storyline by then....if not scrap that and make Avengers vs Spiderman into the Avengers 3 movie....lets be honest thats a bigger deal than Avengers vs Thanos:blessed:

if you like this rebbot idea your going to regret it,mark my words if his setup is just a cameo in an avengers movie it will do nothing for Spideys standalone reboot:mjlol:.

if they really care marvel will put Spidey over the avengers like they should....he's looking real b-list right now.

Will they do that while sony has the rights?doubtful.

hope your happy with b-list spidey:heh:...maybe c-list once he's taking orders from Ironman:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah introduce it in Amazing Spiderman 3 where he faces sinister six...And let people know they need to see AS3 because it will tie into the next avengers movie that will be Avengers vs Black suited Spiderman:banderas:

Maybe my timeline is off but i like to think theyll be done with this Thanos storyline by then....if not scrap that and make Avengers vs Spiderman into the Avengers 3 movie....lets be honest thats a bigger deal than Avengers vs Thanos:blessed:

if you like this rebbot idea your going to regret it,mark my words if his setup is just a cameo in an avengers movie it will do nothing for Spideys standalone reboot:mjlol:.

if they really care marvel will put Spidey over the avengers like they should....he's looking real b-list right now.

Will they do that while sony has the rights?doubtful.

hope your happy with b-list spidey:heh:...maybe c-list once he's taking orders from Ironman:mjlol:

Oh ok..I disagree with the idea breh but I see what you're saying..And I don't think they'll relegate him to b or c team status either, especially since their name is still on the sony movies and Feige is a producer. He's going to want spidey to get as much shine as possible especially since he still outsells dudes on a merchandise tip and Marvel gets all of the merchandising money. But in reality, that's how it is in the comics when he's on the avengers, he takes orders from Cap or Tony

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok..I disagree with the idea breh but I see what you're saying..And I don't think they'll relegate him to b or c team status either, especially since their name is still on the sony movies and Feige is a producer. He's going to want spidey to get as much shine as possible especially since he still outsells dudes on a merchandise tip and Marvel gets all of the merchandising money. But in reality, that's how it is in the comics when he's on the avengers, he takes orders from Cap or Tony

in the comics isnt spiderman bigger than avengers though by name?he can take orders in the comics but everybody knows what it is:youngsabo:

this is a new generation and i think theres some confusion about who the man really is right now:mjlol:?having spiderman take orders would be a bad look and a confirmation that Spiderman is second to Ironman.

Your thinking soley about story,which im sure will be helped by Marvel....im thinking about box offices and Spidermans current standing....i dont see how him helping the avengers helps his current stature and makes people regard him as one if the head honchos of this marvel shyt again....he MUST be put over avengers to regain that,and i dont see Marvel doing that for a character whos rights they dont own...spidermans gon always sell merchandise,he need to kill the box office though:heh: ...well have to wait and see,maybe a great story and word of mouth is enuff.

i sense fatigue from the audience unless something big happens for spiderman...and from the sounds of it,this aint the big move i was thinking of:manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Sony is looking to a few fresh faces to portray a much younger Spider-Man in their Marvel Studios-sanctioned new take on the character.

:camby:At going back to High School with Peter Parker. I'm tired of this shyt, they do High School in every new spider-man film series, TV show, or comic that comes out nowasays!!

I grew up watching the fukk outta of "Spider-Man: the Animated Series", so I'm biased as fukk & much prefer college-age (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) Peter Parker

:ehh: I fukks with Logan Lerman, so I hope he gets the role.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
in the comics isnt spiderman bigger than avengers though by name?he can take orders in the comics but everybody knows what it is:youngsabo:

this is a new generation and i think theres some confusion about who the man really is right now:mjlol:?having spiderman take orders would be a bad look and a confirmation that Spiderman is second to Ironman.

Your thinking soley about story,which im sure will be helped by Marvel....im thinking about box offices and Spidermans current standing....i dont see how him helping the avengers helps his current stature and makes people regard him as one if the head honchos of this marvel shyt again....he MUST be put over avengers to regain that,and i dont see Marvel doing that for a character whos rights they dont own...spidermans gon always sell merchandise,he need to kill the box office though:heh: ...well have to wait and see,maybe a great story and word of mouth is enuff.

i sense fatigue from the audience unless something big happens for spiderman...and from the sounds of it,this aint the big move i was thinking of:manny:

This upcoming Avengers movie in May would've been the perfect time to throw in a little Spiderman teaser to get people hype.:francis: