Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
He's thrown hands in every movie breh lol.
lol I'm exaggerating on the last one
I'm still bitter from tasm2 it had a lot of "action" and noise and effects but the fights were:mjcry:

In 3d!:damn:
Especially compared to the first trilogy..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm still bitter from tasm2 it had a lot of "action" and noise and effects but the fights were:mjcry:

First trilogy only had a couple good fights breh. The rest of them were meh to me. All the stuff with Ock in 2 was dope tho. I thought the fight between goblin and peter was dope in amazing 2 tho but that's also because Gwen was hanging in the balance

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
New Details On Just How Much Control Marvel Studios Has Over SPIDER-MAN

115816.jpg

KING FIEGE :banderas:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wanna see Spiderman fight more like Mystique and Nightcrawler in X2:banderas:...I know Spiderman aint a martial artist or nothing,but I wanna see Spiderman have a fight scene where he jumping around fighting about 30 people with guns,or 20 ninjas.

:mjcry:A little less swinging around and cgi in the next movie...I know theres a fight coordinator out there who can showcase Spidermans quickness and agility like we haven't seen yet:banderas:....Spiderman should be Mystique and Nightcrawler times 10....Sure you will need some CGI so he can combine his powers too,but they gotta step it up with the fighting....I remember he fought the cops in Amazing Spiderman and basically it involved him pushing/throwing the cops and shooting webs into they eyes:beli:.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm wondering the level of distinction they'll make between black panther and spider-man's combat styles...

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I wanna see Spiderman fight more like Mystique and Nightcrawler in X2:banderas:...I know Spiderman aint a martial artist or nothing,but I wanna see Spiderman have a fight scene where he jumping around fighting about 30 people with guns,or 20 ninjas.

:mjcry:A little less swinging around and cgi in the next movie...I know theres a fight coordinator out there who can showcase Spidermans quickness and agility like we haven't seen yet:banderas:....Spiderman should be Mystique and Nightcrawler times 10....Sure you will need some CGI so he can combine his powers too,but they gotta step it up with the fighting....I remember he fought the cops in Amazing Spiderman and basically it involved him pushing/throwing the cops and shooting webs into they eyes:beli:.

Yeah another thing I'd say is I don't remember at any point Spider-man landing any punches in the Amazing series I was uh wdf he's using his webs a whole fukking bunch the point of spider-man is to balance all of his powers in a fight. His style should be unique to him and showcase all of his powers in one instance like how the nightcrawler and mystique videos you posted.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spidey should have some capoirera/ judo hybrid style flinging nikkas in da bushed and black panther should be similar to Capt america in winter soldier with more kicks n shyt