From Latino Review so...
Drew Goddard to write and direct
Title might be Spectacular Spider-Man

aA0Lc2e.jpg

:banderas:

my nikka P Parker bout to get his swagger back. :blessed:

if they really go all in and do a black spider man

i only want Donald Glover

he started all this by being brave enough to ask sony for an audition ...

if it's a black spider-man, it's miles morales. and miles is like 15-16. fukk donald glover.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The reboot won't be an origin story brehs

“In Spider-Man’s very specific case, where there have been two retellings of that origin in the last whatever it’s been – [thirteen] years – for us we are going to take it for granted that people know that, and the specifics.

“It will not be an origin story,
Feige continued. “But, with great power comes great responsibility. It is inherent to who his character is. But we want to reveal it in different ways and spend much more time focusing on this young high school kid in the MCU dealing with his powers.”

“There is a young kid [already] running around New York City in a homemade version of the Spider-Man costume in the MCU, you just don’t know it yet,
he said, laughing.

When asked about whether his compliments about “the look of Spider-Man” meant he favored any of the earlier iterations of the superhero’s costume, Kevin Feige responded, “Well, yeah, I mean look, I was more involved in the Raimi ones, and think they did a very good job. But that being said, we’ve already designed the costume, which is different than any of the ones that have come before. And yet ours is classic Spidey, as I think you’ll see.”