Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not gonna bring Spider-Man into the MCU and not use Peter Parker, brehs. Stop it. This shyt is too big to go with a barely known (mainstream-wise) legacy character. That would be like Marvel finally getting the X-Men rights back and replacing Wolverine with Daken. It's not gonna fukking happen. Maybe one day in a distant future, but not right off the bat.
No where near the same thing.
No one said Peter Parker will not be used.
Sony has gone with a well known mainstream character and then decided to reboot it TWICE. So obviously it takes a little more than just being well known for Sony to keep the franchise consistent.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you don't see it happening then you think its not an option. You'd be surprised how many people don't even see Miles as an actual Spiderman therefore believe he is not an option. You sounded like one of those people. I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but you keep supporting my assumptions.

It's not about seeing eye to eye, I'm not trying to tell you or convince you that Miles Morales will be Spiderman in the next movie. I'm trying to show you something happening that you said you can't see happening.

Ok cool breh if you feel like me not seeing it happen (meaning I don't think it'll happen) is the same as me not thinking it's an option for a studio since the player exists and has a following, cool. We got nothing else to talk about. To me, those are two entirely different things but hey if you want to keep telling me what I mean, be my guest.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, it is.

Replacing Peter Parker with Miles Morales would be the same as replacing Logan with Daken.
You are way too short sighted and way to simplistic about it for me to even put forth the effort to explain the difference to the point that you would understand.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
images
:mjcry: i want a noir spiderman mini series....

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You are way too short sighted and way to simplistic about it for me to even put forth the effort to explain the difference to the point that you would understand.

It is that simple. Peter Parker is one of the most well-known characters in comic book history. If you ask the average person about Miles Morales, they'll probably tell you they don't watch baseball. The gap between the two is so big that it could be a Transformers plot hole. There's no way in hell Marvel's going with that straight out of the gate.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is that simple. Peter Parker is one of the most well-known characters in comic book history. If you ask the average person about Miles Morales, they'll probably tell you they don't watch baseball. The gap between the two is so big that it could be a Transformers plot hole. There's no way in hell Marvel's going with that straight out of the gate.
I agree, Peter is Spiderman, but it's no different than Hal Jordan and John Stewart as Green Lantern, or Hank Pym and Scott Lang as Ant Man. A lot of people just use the argument that Miles isn't Spiderman, Peter Parker is. Knowledge of a character or lack there of to the general audience has never been an issue in any of the Marvel franchise so why start and make it an issue now?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Lol not even getting into public awareness. Spiderman will not be a young mixed race boy. Period.
I'd be happy with either tbh but you're right og spidey always has dibs :patrice:
I'm lookin to see what direction to go villain wise since last the 4 generated very little excitement or intrigue on my part. Matter of fact most of Marvel's movie antagonist's been:flabbynsick:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol not even getting into public awareness. Spiderman will not be a young mixed race boy. Period.

:mjlol:

You setting yourself up using that word. I very seriously doubt Miles will be chosen, myself, but you never know. Sony maybe up for anything this time around.

and Marvel considers Miles a legit Spider-man. It doesn't matter what these dumbass fanboys think. Spider-man is just a title at the end of day. Anybody can take it up. The recent Spider-Verse arc just reinforces that.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i love how black/spanoish cats are doing thekir best to make it seem like not using peter parker for miles morales would be a good idea. give it up brehs. please. give usthe white panther then. foh

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Fukk Miles Morales, if that shyt happens ima probably turn racist

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably the best ever time they could use Miles Morales or Miguel as Spider-Man. The Spider-Man movie franchise is as low as it will ever probably get. This is the time where they can get away with doing something different. New Spider-Man, new suit, new supporting cast. But it will be Peter Parker.

I don't like the idea of some random teen getting involved in political affairs randomly(in the actual Civil War story he was an established hero), so he better be something akin to a child soldier/agent who's been conscripted to work as a supersoldier, who eventually becomes "Spider-Man" of new york once he's been freed and in the solo.

That was the role Black Panther played in the Ultimate Comics storyline.

Only way I can see this making any sort of sense in this version of Civil War, it's also fresh introduction/origin.

i really hope they don't go that angle with black panther for the movie...that would fukking suck and not even make the black panther seem like himself...