Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
L3Z2MRo.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
We don't want to do an origin story... but we're gonna cast Miles Morales... everyone knows his origin story

i don't know who the fukk MM is, wasn't he created like 2 weeks ago? that's like making some dude named Kenny Jackson Batman then replacing Bruce Wayne in 2 years

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We don't want to do an origin story... but we're gonna cast Miles Morales... everyone knows his origin story

i don't know who the fukk MM is, wasn't he created like 2 weeks ago? that's like making some dude named Kenny Jackson Batman then replacing Bruce Wayne in 2 years

Yeah going with Miles right now would just be a need for a lot of exposition..a lot more exposition than needed for someone you're introducing into a movie coming out next year. Make it Peter Parker and let's go

Conz

Superstar
Daps
everyone knows Peter Parker's origin... the original. no one will remember the dumbass "his parents are alive" storyline from the past movie. you can jump right into the movie. if the opening scene is Spiderman action the movie is already 25% better b/c we can skip the fluff

i heard that BvS filmed the scene with Bruce Wayne's parents... that movie will probably be 3 hours long, and im still pissed we have to waste 30 seconds on that shyt again.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
everyone knows Peter Parker's origin... the original. no one will remember the dumbass "his parents are alive" storyline from the past movie. you can jump right into the movie. if the opening scene is Spiderman action the movie is already 25% better b/c we can skip the fluff

i heard that BvS filmed the scene with Bruce Wayne's parents... that movie will probably be 3 hours long, and im still pissed we have to waste 30 seconds on that shyt again.

Well if its drawing inspiration from Dark Knight Returns breh, that scene is pretty crucial to the storyline whether you want to see it or not:whoknows:

And I know you don't read comics (well I assume based on what you said) but Pete's parents also play a big part in his comic history especially during the 90s

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Well if its drawing inspiration from Dark Knight Returns breh, that scene is pretty crucial to the storyline whether you want to see it or not:whoknows:

And I know you don't read comics (well I assume based on what you said) but Pete's parents also play a big part in his comic history especially during the 90s
And they can actually make them SHIELD agents if they choose to.

Although I hope they don't because the whole Peter's parents being part of a conspiracy subplot is one of the things that brought the last two movies down, IMO.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Although I hope they don't because the whole Peter's parents being part of a conspiracy subplot is one of the things that brought the last two movies down, IMO.
Werd, I like the origin story where his parents are just not around and he got bit by accident being a conscience student. All the conspiracies in the last two movies were just eye rolling.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Well it doesn't have to be a conspiracy. His parents being agents and dying in the field or at least being suspected traitors to the country would be plenty motivation for Fury to take interest in Peter. Everything can still be a coincidence that he got bit but fury keeps his eye on everyone for various reasons. Of cpurse shield would be interested in watching this brilliant kid who's the son of two former agents. Doesn't make it a conspiracy just makes it perfectly in line with his character and would be an interesting dynamic between the two. It doesn't have to be anything you go into real deep but it can inform how fury handles Peter and interacts with him. Unlike the dynamic they have in the ultimate spider man cartoon which is clearly perfunctory

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
X-men fox's film series. :trash:

:mjlol: they hate marvel films so bad
X-Men 1&2, First Class and Days of Future past were all good movies. definitely better than Thor 1&2, Iron Man 2&3, Captain America: The First Avenger and The Incredible Hulk.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
X-Men 1&2, First Class and Days of Future past were all good movies. definitely better than Thor 1&2, Iron Man 2&3, Captain America: The First Avenger and The Incredible Hulk.
days of future doesn't even make sense, those not even x-men to me

iron man 1 & Winter Soldiers >>> any of those fox's X-Men films

anyday

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
days of future doesn't even make sense, those not even x-men to me
It featured Prof. X, Storm, Wolverine and a million other X-Men...so what was it if not an X-Men movie? And time travel has been a hallmark of the X-Men comic book franchise for decades so adding it to the movies isn't a non-X-men thing either.

iron man 1 & Winter Soldiers >>> any of those fox's X-Men films

anyday

I agree which is why they were not among the Marvel movies I listed as being not as good.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They should just introduce Spider-Man in AOU as a small-time superhero without any big adventures yet, no villains. Just a guy that so far has only taken on robbers and car jackers, small stuff. He's pretty much a NY legend only. Then because of the AOU events, he comes into terms that he can do more and confronts the Avengers saying that he wants to help whatever way he can, if they need him. Tony and Steve, possibly already clashing their ideologies at this point, look at each other...

Cue Civil War.