Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't see them ever replacing Peter with Miles int he movies. And I am expecting Miles to stop using the Spider-Man name pretty soon once he is moved to the main Marvel comic book universe so maybe a spin-off would be possible but I am pretty sure that Spider-Man is going to stay white.

Dude from Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner would be a good choice for the role of Peter though.

He's in the running. he and logan lerman but I'd lean toward him. I like him on Teen Wolf

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't see them ever replacing Peter with Miles int he movies. And I am expecting Miles to stop using the Spider-Man name pretty soon once he is moved to the main Marvel comic book universe so maybe a spin-off would be possible but I am pretty sure that Spider-Man is going to stay white.

Dude from Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner would be a good choice for the role of Peter though.
This post means we are definitely getting Miles Morales.:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, its true. They would give cyclops the respect he deserves and not kill him off :snoop: A magneto that don't just push big pieces metal around like an idiot like he doesnt have any depth to his powers. A grimey wolverine...:wow: Fox will never get it right imo

Cyclops still alive breh. And trust me, if Marvel got X Men back, they'd make Wolverine the star just like he is now and possibly back up a brinks truck to Jackman's house to play the character. Fox has made three dope x men movies to me so I'm good