Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Breh, its true. They would give cyclops the respect he deserves and not kill him off :snoop: A magneto that don't just push big pieces metal around like an idiot like he doesnt have any depth to his powers. A grimey wolverine...:wow: Fox will never get it right imo
yea but working spiderman into the story would be tricky enough but a whole world of mutants? The past few movies have been good and I don't even stan xmen like that. I think at this point Marvel needs all the competition they can get:sadcam: I don't need them to get complacent now that they cashin fat checks especially with BP and spidey on deck:ufdup: Rewatched avengers over Christmas break and aside from the action it was corny as hell:pacspit: that's what happens when people are too starstruck to care about the little things like dialogue and tone.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You didn't like The Wolverine or First Class or Days of Future Past?

Yes wolverine can regenerate, how many movies are they gonna have him save the world with his regeneration powers b? Them shyts were alright, i have no desire to watch them again. All im saying is that fox could flesh out the characters abit more. Putting Rogue on the back burner w/ no power up? Putting night crawler in one movie? Cyclops in ONE movie? No psylocke? Havok being an adult in the 60s n chit. Nah fam. It can be much better

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yea but working spiderman into the story would be tricky enough but a whole world of mutants? The past few movies have been good and I don't even stan xmen like that. I think at this point Marvel needs all the competition they can get:sadcam: I don't need them to get complacent now that they cashin fat checks especially with BP and spidey on deck:ufdup: Rewatched avengers over Christmas break and aside from the action it was corny as hell:pacspit: that's what happens when people are too starstruck to care about the little things like dialogue and tone.

Word. Keep it coming from all corners. As anyone who watches WWE will tell you, the worst thing that can happen to a competitive business is for competition to dry up and then there's only one dog in town and that dog becomes lazy as hell and complacent.

Yes wolverine can regenerate, how many movies are they gonna have him save the world with his regeneration powers b? Them shyts were alright, i have no desire to watch them again. All im saying is that fox could flesh out the characters abit more. Putting Rogue on the back burner w/ no power up? Putting night crawler in one movie? Cyclops in ONE movie? No psylocke? Havok being an adult in the 60s n chit. Nah fam. It can be much better

Night crawler was in one movie because the actor wanted out once Singer was out. The beauty of X Men is that you have a rotation of characters that you get to deal with and it doesn't have to be a consistent lineup each time. If you didn't like them cool but I've been more than happy with the recent X movies and we're getting Deadpool, which wouldn't be able to happen under the Marvel umbrella because Disney wouldn't allow it to happen. It'd probably be on Netflix like Daredevil

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Word. Keep it coming from all corners. As anyone who watches WWE will tell you, the worst thing that can happen to a competitive business is for competition to dry up and then there's only one dog in town and that dog becomes lazy as hell and complacent.

Night crawler was in one movie because the actor wanted out once Singer was out. The beauty of X Men is that you have a rotation of characters that you get to deal with and it doesn't have to be a consistent lineup each time. If you didn't like them cool but I've been more than happy with the recent X movies and we're getting Deadpool, which wouldn't be able to happen under the Marvel umbrella because Disney wouldn't allow it to happen. It'd probably be on Netflix like Daredevil

We'll see what they do with deadpool, they already tried once and failed. Yall give Fox too many passes

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We'll see what they do with deadpool, they already tried once and failed. Yall give Fox too many passes

Possibly because they don't owe me shyt and the script has already been reviewed up and down the internet for years and the director and star have supported it for years? In fact the script even pokes fun at their first iteration of deadpool. I don't do the passes thing: Wolverine origins was terrible, X3 was terrible and Daredevil was meh at best. I understand that studios hit and miss, it's not a perfect science but the hope is that they learn from their mistakes and seemingly since first class, they have:whoknows: only time I'll start getting angry about a bad movie they feed me is when I start getting a cut of the grosses but until then, keep going to the drawing board until you get it right and as much as Ryan Reynolds has pushed this project along with the director, I kinda thing they know what they're doing. If that test footage is any indication, that's the way the movie should be and trust, Disney wouldn't allow that

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the first 2 Spidermans are good movies, and i know the source material is heavy with it, but it would be great if every 4th word out of Peter's mouth isn't "Mary Jane."

so far all the movies can be broken down like this - 25% love shyt, 25% Aunt May and Uncle Ben shyt, 25% origin shyt, 12.5% Harry shyt, 12.5% cool shyt. the cool shyt is really cool... so more cool shyt, less same old bullshyt