Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm so damn tired of the spiderman origin story all they need is a strong flashback brief cut to open the movie as is, when he is an adult peter parker. it worked in captain america 2, it WILL work here!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm still confused to how this will all work out. Teen Spider-Man appears in Civil War next year, so will that mean his movie the next year will take place before Civil War? I mean, it has to if its an origin story, right? :patrice:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Guardians of the galaxy are gonna be in infinity war and they aren't gonna play second fiddle franchise to Avengers, so there's no reason to assume that every Spidey flick is gonna have him in the mix of that. But having him able to battle Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin, visit dr strange and Have problems with Roxxon is far from a bad thing. Y'all buggin:childplease:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.latino-review.com/news/more-spider-man-details-emerge-casting-setting-and-approach

A new report from Variety confirms more tidbits that we exclusively revealed to you two months ago. Back then, we stated that the series would go back to high school, cast a young actor, not touch on his origin, and focus more on his dual life as an awkward teenager by day and a masked hero by night than on a love story. At the time, we pointed out that romance had been at the center of all five Spider-Man flicks up to this point and that the studio was ready to shift the focus elsewhere.

Variety's report basically reiterates all of that.

What it adds to the mix now are a few names of who is being considered for the role. The short list apparently includes Logan Lerman (Fury) and Dylan O'Brien (The Maze Runner). But the report also mentions that the studio may switch gears entirely and swap out Peter Parker for Miles Morales.

Morales, T'Challa and Falcon all in the same flick :banderas:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The relationship between Peter and Gwen in those movies is the thing they got right more than anything else in the movie. Garfield and Emma had great on screen chemistry and their relationship was really believable. That's such an important part of Spidey's story. Where they dropped the ball was having too much other shyt going on and having some goofy ass villains that basically countered all the good work they did with the relationship, and it limited the impact of Gwen's death. Movie should have been more focused imo and they could have had a winner.
:salute:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Guardians of the galaxy are gonna be in infinity war and they aren't gonna play second fiddle franchise to Avengers, so there's no reason to assume that every Spidey flick is gonna have him in the mix of that. But having him able to battle Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin, visit dr strange and Have problems with Roxxon is far from a bad thing. Y'all buggin:childplease:

Yeah the villain stuff I'm cool with. I've said for years they need to do an organized crime movie focused on that part of his world just don't ger all guest star happy. Truthfully unless it's johnny or wolverine I'd rather see him solo. But the gang wars need to happen and now they can

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm so damn tired of the spiderman origin story all they need is a strong flashback brief cut to open the movie as is, when he is an adult peter parker. it worked in captain america 2, it WILL work here!

Marvel has it stuck in their head that Peter works best as a teenager breh. It's the reason they created ultimate spider man to begin with

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yeah the villain stuff I'm cool with. I've said for years they need to do an organized crime movie focused on that part of his world just don't ger all guest star happy. Truthfully unless it's johnny or wolverine I'd rather see him solo. But the gang wars need to happen and now they can
A gang war flick with him, daredevil, kingpin, hammerhead, elektra, moon knight, the heroes for hire and punisher with low level S.H.I.E.L.D. and hydra involvement:banderas:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine:
qoxrfeT.jpg

The internet really will shut down :pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't see them ever replacing Peter with Miles int he movies. And I am expecting Miles to stop using the Spider-Man name pretty soon once he is moved to the main Marvel comic book universe so maybe a spin-off would be possible but I am pretty sure that Spider-Man is going to stay white.

Dude from Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner would be a good choice for the role of Peter though.