Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Daps
Reppin
NYC
btw, man i was just thinkin... once this shyt gets rollin and you got spidey joining in... and these marvel muthafukkers are like 20 movies deep into this shyt... dc universe is gonna feel real, REAL small in comparison.

those justice league movies are gonna have to go REAL big.

i'm talkin like darkseid right out the gate. death of superman. fukkin HUGE SCALE shyt. or else they're gonna get drowned.

:scust:at the thought of sitting through origin stories anymore. we're like 15 years deep into this superhero movie thing and just about anyone who's anyone has had their own movie. we should be past the "origin" phase.

lmao the fukkin FLASH movie comes out like a month or so before infinity war. marvel already on their full scale crossover steez featurin basically the whole roster while dc gonna be out there :flabbynsick: still tryna make introductory solo flicks for characters we already know.:shaq2:

i'm still pullin for you DC:wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
btw, man i was just thinkin... once this shyt gets rollin and you got spidey joining in... and these marvel muthafukkers are like 20 movies deep into this shyt... dc universe is gonna feel real, REAL small in comparison.

those justice league movies are gonna have to go REAL big.

i'm talkin like darkseid right out the gate. death of superman. fukkin HUGE SCALE shyt. or else they're gonna get drowned.

:scust:at the thought of sitting through origin stories anymore. we're like 15 years deep into this superhero movie thing and just about anyone who's anyone has had their own movie. we should be past the "origin" phase.

lmao the fukkin FLASH movie comes out like a month or so before infinity war. marvel already on their full scale crossover steez featurin basically the whole roster while dc gonna be out there :flabbynsick: still tryna make introductory solo flicks for characters we already know.:shaq2:

i'm still pullin for you DC:wow:
DC can still cook if they just stay in their lane ie.animated features and videogames
NO MORE live action tv though:scust:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Flash and Arrow are kinda tough tho breh. And as always I'm willing to give any movie a chance
not gonna lie I used to follow them heavy too but I just lost interest though which is rare for me:yeshrug: Gotham had me:what: though,I'm lookin at BvS and suicide squad as their chance to come back in style. I'm not sayin they can't compete with Marvel(cuz they can,loads of great characters and all under one roof at that) They just gotta get some momentum goin

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Garfield was going to be Peter again but of course since Marvel and Sony want to go younger, everyone felt it was best if they moved on. Garfield is only a year younger than Chris Evans

Garfield had discussions about continuing his involvement in the surprise new Spidey venture that Sony and Marvel announced late Monday night, but ultimately it didn’t make sense to keep him for what will be a new chapter for Spider-Man, the source said. The role will be recast as Sony and Marvel look to reboot the character, yet again.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-man-joins-the-marvel-cinematic-universe.html

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We all know who MJ is, Aunt May, Harry, Uncle Ben, Gwen Stacy etc. If not then you're a fukking retard. We don't need to see this shyt again, just start the movie with Spidey beating someone's ass or some shyt. Same goes for Supes, Bats, and the X-Men
I agree fully but if you don't have an origin story folks will think the new movie is a continuation of garfield's

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Garfield was going to be Peter again but of course since Marvel and Sony want to go younger, everyone felt it was best if they moved on. Garfield is only a year younger than Chris Evans

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-man-joins-the-marvel-cinematic-universe.html
but looks boyish as hell, they might be going for an actual tween but then they might not but Andrew Garfield got the boot simply because the reboot sucked and he was the easiest sacrificial lamb nothing more

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but looks boyish as hell, they might be going for an actual tween but then they might not but Andrew Garfield got the boot simply because the reboot sucked and he was the easiest sacrificial lamb nothing more

Doubtful but ight breh. All we got is the info that's out there. But if the goal was to go back to high school you can't put the same guy in it who's already graduated high school and in college. It's just a tad too crazy

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Surprised so many ppl are in the tank for the move to have a teenage spidey join the MCU. Who the fuk wants to see a petulant kevin mccalisteresqe dynamic introduced in to the avengers. :why::scust:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
spider man in high school again doesnt appealing AT ALL
I'm with you on this. Would much rather see adult, married Spiderman dealing with grown man problems. Even if there are other adults with the Avengers, his struggles as an everyman trying to balance being a hero with just trying to make it in this world, regular job, relationship problems and all are unique. It's a story that really hasn't been told in any of the big comic movies recently. That's my favorite version of Peter, worrying about his wife and work and paying the bills, all while kicking some ass and taking mad shyt. He would have the 1 love story out of all these movies that wouldn't feel like it was wedged in and forced because those are his everyday problems. I think that's much better than watching him go through the awkward high school phase again.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
not gonna lie I used to follow them heavy too but I just lost interest though which is rare for me:yeshrug: Gotham had me:what:
:leon: what's wrong with gotham? Did you stick with it till about episode 8?
though,I'm lookin at BvS and suicide squad as their chance to come back in style. I'm not sayin they can't compete with Marvel(cuz they can,loads of great characters and all under one roof at that) They just gotta get some momentum goin
same here cuz man of steel was :camby: and I have no interest in the CW teeny trash

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm with you on this. Would much rather see adult, married Spiderman dealing with grown man problems. Even if there are other adults with the Avengers, his struggles as an everyman trying to balance being a hero with just trying to make it in this world, regular job, relationship problems and all are unique. It's a story that really hasn't been told in any of the big comic movies recently. That's my favorite version of Peter, worrying about his wife and work and paying the bills, all while kicking some ass and taking mad shyt. He would have the 1 love story out of all these movies that wouldn't feel like it was wedged in and forced because those are his everyday problems. I think that's much better than watching him go through the awkward high school phase again.
it's a reboot so I guess they are looking at the long term. Why start from adulthood when you can maximize the success of the franchise by suckering today and tomorrow's generation with a soppy teen angst stories :mjpls:

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The point im trying to make here,as Ive already stated but for some reason posters went off a tangent for nothing I actually said, is that spidey has always worked best in solo adventures by himself.

His story and universe just WORKS better as a stand alone entity. And again,film is a different medium than comics.

And im not "hating on marvel" saying that. I feel the exact same way about x men. X men works best by itself because who gives a fukk about iron man and spider man really in a world when theres tons of mutants everywhere. It just lessens the overall impact of the messages of spider man and x men films,their themes and stories when you bunch them together.

Fantastic four however is the one I would like to see go to marvel as I feel they fit in perfectly with MCU.
I know you be on yo "fukk marvel fans" shyt, and I don't bother commenting cause I respect the gangsta of your agenda, but I had to comment on this.... cause I completely agree. Both of those franchises aren't really big with the crossovers. Their universes abs rogue galleries can stand alone. With that being said I do like the possibility of the occasional mingling and showing that they do actually exist in the same universe. I just don't wanna see any over saturation of 1 into the other. I never sat well with the idea of Spiderman or Wolverine being full time Avengers In the comics. Always liked when they did join the team that it was always on temp status and they would decline full time membership.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Thats what Im saying.

Spider man is literally the one comic book character the romance angle is a huge integral part of the character to me. i understand certain complaints of asm 1/2. Like I understand it was too much going on at once,some tonal problems and the villains were meh at best. But the complaints about the love story and shyt?Miss me with that. The two things they undeniably got right were the gwen/peter relationship and how spider man looks and acts in action.

And to have to go back once again to high school when I,as a a fan of the character just felt relief that we were passed that point in asm is just frustrating. I really dont care about that part of his life to be honest,in the film universe of the character.

fukk high school peter i want college and/or working in the job market peter.