Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
He's just another kid, at random, just like Peter was. His dad is black, his mom is spanish. He was a middle school aged kid when he started but now he's high school age. He showed up to Peter's funeral and took on the mantle because he saw how much Peter meant to the city as spider-man and understood the "Great power, great responsibility" thing. Gwen and Aunt May eventually found out who he was because they obviously wanted to know who was going around town wearing a spider man costume when Peter is dead. He's got a girlfriend, an asian best friend, a dad who has some connections with Shield and his mom was killed recently.
shes alive in the ultimate-verse?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
No! For fukks sake everybody in the world knows how spider-man got his powers, about uncle Ben, we don't need to waste screen time on this again. :snoop:
breh, its the opening credits
that shyt took like 2 min

they gonna waste that 2 min doing some extravagant web credits anyway

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i aint read an ultiamate spidy since they first started coming out

had like 6 of em ..... but the grocery store by my house stopped selling them so i couldnt steal them anymore

Used to go to this comic book store in midtown and cop the trade paperbacks when they came out which is how I caught up and just had them delivered to the dorm freshman year

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Would love if they flipped it and brought Miles Morales but that's not gonna happen and I'd like to see what they do with Peter