Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lets be honest here, most people in our age range has their comics knowledge based on the X-Men, Spiderman, and Batman Fox cartoons or if someone brought in a Wizard to school we would look at that. Most of us arent heavy in the comics like that even though we know a bit about these characters. So if we as kids could pick up that JJJ just didnt like Spiderman even though there was a lot more crazier shyt going on in the story then conveying that to the audience in a movie is not a difficult task at all. Its not a negative, its not even worth nitpicking over like Syndicate was doing.
Would you like me to up the DC threads with marvel stans nit picking man of steel with the EXACT SAME COMPLAINTS once the DC universe was announced as branching off of man of steel? Their was complaints about loise lane the news papers role and why theyd be obsessed with super man in a world where all these other heros exist. But those posts werent met with :cape::cape: they were met with daps and rep.

Because hey,marvel hypocrisy as always by the fans.

Its also funny you didnt even read my post properly and started talking about far fetched this and that when I didnt even mention that but @MartyMcFly already spoke on it.

I already stated that film is an entirely different medium than comics and what works in one doesnt work in the other. But continue skimming through posts and not actually reading my points because it makes :umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And aside from The Avengers, how many films have actually taken place in New York? It kind of makes sense The Bugle would focus on Spider-Man. He's based in the city.
The point im trying to make here,as Ive already stated but for some reason posters went off a tangent for nothing I actually said, is that spidey has always worked best in solo adventures by himself.

His story and universe just WORKS better as a stand alone entity. And again,film is a different medium than comics.

And im not "hating on marvel" saying that. I feel the exact same way about x men. X men works best by itself because who gives a fukk about iron man and spider man really in a world when theres tons of mutants everywhere. It just lessens the overall impact of the messages of spider man and x men films,their themes and stories when you bunch them together.

Fantastic four however is the one I would like to see go to marvel as I feel they fit in perfectly with MCU.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:umad:

look at you! emotional!

you and @MartyMcFly refuse to give daps to the Marvel gawds :camby::camby::camby::banderas::umad:

We all know who MJ is, Aunt May, Harry, Uncle Ben, Gwen Stacy etc. If not then you're a fukking retard. We don't need to see this shyt again, just start the movie with Spidey beating someone's ass or some shyt. Same goes for Supes, Bats, and the X-Men
what if youre a little kid :troll:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

look at you! emotional!

you and @MartyMcFly refuse to give daps to the Marvel gawds :camby::camby::camby::banderas::umad:

Here's a 1 min and 31 sec video for little Billy since I know he probably has ADD. The host even talks like a kindergarden teacher so that should be perfect for ADD Billy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

look at you! emotional!

Stop that breh :deadrose: I been positive about it from jump but that doesn't mean I can't have my reservations. I told you, I don't stan for companies that don't pay me, only characters. I've got questions but that's because I know nothing except he's going back to high school, which I like if someone is actually going to explore it this time rather than just give it lip service. I like the Feige is a producer and that Pascal still gets to steer the series and I love that Avi Arad is no longer involved minus an exec producer credit. But I've got questions just like any fan of the character would

ceezy

Pro
Daps
Count my words on it. The new Spider-Man will be Miles Morales. The Black/Hispanic Ultimate Spiderman. It'll be a fresh take to the character.