Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
This is Peter Parker's first go round in the MCU. Dude is going to be involved with the big Thanos stuff down the line. No way would Marvel skip over that potential in favor of Miles Morales. That's crazy talk. Maybe in the future.

And Peter Parker being young makes sense. He was bit when he was a teenager. I don't know how they would explain Peter Parker waiting until he was an adult before he put on the suit.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:sadcam:

But I guess there's no heroes in that 15-18 age range in the MCU to flesh out the 'all walks of life' dynamic they're aiming for, so it makes sense.:manny:

Yup makes complete sense. Everyone is either in their 30s or 40s so it's a different energy to have a teenager around them and see how that energy woes and it creates some nice drama. Plus, every damn time they say they want to explore Pete in high school for a prolonged period of time, it always ends up being one movie and they're done with it.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I honestly don't want them to Rush and use Miles. Peter and his family are to ingrained in his journey and progression into the role of Spider-Man. And you just ignore all that for the sake of rushing him out there is just a disservice to the character's origin.

I'd save him for the sequel or a spinn-off in between movies.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I honestly don't want them to Rush and use Miles. Peter and his family are to ingrained in his journey and progression into the role of Spider-Man. And you just ignore all that for the sake of rushing him out there is just a disservice to the character's origin.

I'd save him for the sequel or a spinn-off in between movies.

That is true. Miles takes on that mantle as a way to live up to Peter and Peter's death has as big of an impact on him as anyone else..plus Peter's still alive:sas1:

Rumpelstiltskin

King of Queens
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
the new spider man in the ultimate universe. Peter died saving his family from the green goblin and it turns out there was a 2nd spider in Oscorp and it bit Miles as a kid. He then took over the reigns
Sheittt

So hold up, but who is Miles exactly? Whats his relation to Peter?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sheittt

So hold up, but who is Miles exactly? Whats his relation to Peter?

He's just another kid, at random, just like Peter was. His dad is black, his mom is spanish. He was a middle school aged kid when he started but now he's high school age. He showed up to Peter's funeral and took on the mantle because he saw how much Peter meant to the city as spider-man and understood the "Great power, great responsibility" thing. Gwen and Aunt May eventually found out who he was because they obviously wanted to know who was going around town wearing a spider man costume when Peter is dead. He's got a girlfriend, an asian best friend, a dad who has some connections with Shield and his mom was killed recently.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think anything but miles as spiderman isn't going to work. 2 decades and 3 reboot's of the same story is not a good look for anything.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree breh. There are hundreds of story to tell with Peter just gotta start telling different stories

Yeah I agree, but they are suppose to reboot it again right? I'm guessing if that's going to happen sony/marvel are going to try and follow something similar to what the "main" spiderman has went through.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I agree, but they are suppose to reboot it again right? I'm guessing if that's going to happen sony/marvel are going to try and follow something similar to what the "main" spiderman has went through.

They've already said they're starting with him back in high school. Obviously they'd skip the origin story and just assume that he's been spider man for a while but I'm not sure how long of a while we're talking.

Rumpelstiltskin

King of Queens
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
Yeah no room to fukk up a third spiderman at this point.

Still cant fathom how Garfield is already 31. && I heard it was HIS decision not to come back & not the studios.