Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you must not really read spidey, or know about the arcs surrounding Gwen Stacey dying.
it was the spidey story we were supposed to get.
back in at least part two of the old arc of movies.
movies was exactly paced how the cgi cartoon and the comic were.
after the reboot and close to cannon for them giving the subject material amalgamations.
when, generally they fukk it all the way up.
at least they followed the source material a bit more and gave the characters some look closse to the source for a change.
if you did nOt like it.
it is more because marvel sucks and the souce material is not really great.

Art Barr
the people with complaints are never actually spider man fans themselves.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Still it shows a lack of create ability. They basically begging Marvel to write a script that will make money.

And it benefits both companies lol. And they still get final say creatively. It's a partnership. Ain't nothing wrong with that. It'd be one thing if they sold it outright but they get final casting say, they get input on who's writing it and the story they're just working with a studio. Seems like a W to me breh plus they still get the majority of the money

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Prodigal Syndicate, what are your thoughts on this? :lupe:
Wait and see approach.

Im annoyed because I wanted to see where the story was going as ASM2 was basically an entire bridge movie. I wanted to see sinister six. I wanted a venom movie.

Its a spit in the face to the fans if you ask me,because we've invested two movies into the story and they basically bent to fan boys will on the internet.

But if its a good movie they come out with Im not gonna be too upset. I just think its frustrating for the fans. Its people that arent even spidey fans doing the most complaining about the series.

I hate that theyre recasting as I thought garfield was excellent.

I dont think because it has marvel slapped on it it means its going to suddenly a better series going forward,though im sure whatever they release no matter the qualty marvel stans will over hype it as an amazing feat of cinema.

ASM had its problems but I still enjoyed the story.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it benefits both companies lol. And they still get final say creatively. It's a partnership. Ain't nothing wrong with that. It'd be one thing if they sold it outright but they get final casting say, they get input on who's writing it and the story they're just working with a studio. Seems like a W to me breh plus they still get the majority of the money
Sounds like it, let's hope so. Because this might prepare Marvel for a 5-10 year run here. I don't trust Sony to make the right decisions.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sounds like it, let's hope so. Because this might prepare Marvel for a 5-10 year run here. I don't trust Sony to make the right decisions.

Breh it's a partnership lol its two teams with Feigie and Pascal making decisions. I get @Prodigal Syndicate and his apprehension but I don't get yours on this one. If the guy everyone worships, Kevin Feige, is a partner and has creative say and input and is steering the ship along with a woman who has tried to do right by the guy for a long time and has acknowledged when something is off are steering the ship I don't see what the issue is. Of course none of that matters without a good director and a good script

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait and see approach.

Im annoyed because I wanted to see where the story was going as ASM2 was basically an entire bridge movie. I wanted to see sinister six. I wanted a venom movie.

Its a spit in the face to the fans if you ask me,because we've invested two movies into the story and they basically bent to fan boys will on the internet.

But if its a good movie they come out with Im not gonna be too upset. I just think its frustrating for the fans. Its people that arent even spidey fans doing the most complaining about the series.

I hate that theyre recasting as I thought garfield was excellent.

I dont think because it has marvel slapped on it it means its going to suddenly a better series going forward,though im sure whatever they release no matter the qualty marvel stans will over hype it as an amazing feat of cinema.

ASM had its problems but I still enjoyed the story.

going off of cannon of the ultimate spidey series and MTV cgi source material.
I did not see a flaw in ask.
it was reflective of how the sliding scale of quality was for the rewriting of ultimate spiderman/mtv cgi spidey.
so, I could not complain.
we got an accurate creature feature in the first one.
that has the accurate McFarlane ramped up lizard, and the interaction family connection of the Stacey family the way it was in rewritten amalgamated cannon.
you got to see Petey deal with death as it played out in ultimates.
incomparison to the spidey questions himself arc in the original amazing series.
it made Gwen stacey one of the best superhero female foils with no powers, ever.
it dealt with how harry became crazy and did not make us relive the oscorp ultimate saga of his dad over again.
it created a plausible reason why harry was crazy, and why.
not just he suffered from shock turned schzio.
amazing followed the source material it lifted expertly.
the issue is marvel does not want to own up to the fact.
their comics have been poorly written for twenty plus years, now.
which lead to them being bankrupt on more than one occasion.
plus, they slight the fact Wesley saved marvel singlehandidly, too

so, it is more about marvel hiding their hands on why their quality is so pisspoor.
that is the issue...
the source material is bad.
it is only going to get worse, too.
as, over time they can only keep trying to add a quick fix.
when, they need to fox their issues in content/quality.
right now, marvel is suffering from the same thing that hurt the turtles on Archie.
making other kiddie universe alternative books to pull stories for the cartoon. When, the book should be written without a film/cartoon/live action in mind.

Art Barr