Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
It sounds crazy but them dudes would really pop off like that over a comic book like that. shyt is a power fantasy to them, you fukk with that and you are fukkin with their psyche.
I'm just not trying to see Black Panther flop. Releasing the film two weeks from Justice League was suicide. It gets pushed back into the summer movie season with less competition. That's a win.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wonder if they have the balls to pull a masked Spidey for Civil War to delay the casting. Unless this has been under wraps for months there's no way they're casting in time for Civil War. Then the voice becomes another issue.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wonder if they have the balls to pull a masked Spidey for Civil War to delay the casting. Unless this has been under wraps for months there's no way they're casting in time for Civil War. Then the voice becomes another issue.

Civil War starts shooting in April so I guarantee you they've already got a list of people they're looking at, and it will be cast relatively soon. I go with either this new kid in the kingsman, Logan Lerman or Anton Yelchin (especially since he's wasted in star trek)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The funny thing is donald for spiderman would be amazing. He pretty much is the perfect person for it, unless they are trying to get a really young spidey. But Glover as spiderman in a avengers movie... :whew:

your decision is like homer being head of creative at his brother's automobile company.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still :mindblown: at dudes acting like the Black Panther postponement is a big deal.

Its 6 fukking months.
I've waited decades to see a BP movie - like half a year is going to make a difference :rudy:

There's already The Young Avengers and Runaways who are the kids of heroes and villains respectively.

Unless you plan to have literally a whole separate line catered to kids - that's a lot of cash you're leaving on the table.

I get the idea of wanting to give each generation their own versions to rock with - but that's what all the brand resets and New 52's are for.

dawg, all this shyt is like fifteen years to late.
Petey was a married adult before I was in the seventh grade or some shyt, breh.
plus, it was never written in quality in the actual mags.
when, it needed to before marvel fukked themselves over.
so, what are you saying.
this shyt is damn near fifteen to twenty years overdue.
I am 38 years old.
they ruined spidey and xmen twenty one years ago.

Art Barr

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Civil War starts shooting in April so I guarantee you they've already got a list of people they're looking at, and it will be cast relatively soon. I go with either this new kid in the kingsman, Logan Lerman or Anton Yelchin (especially since he's wasted in star trek)
and you know they have to redesign the costume. This will be the first full fledged costume in the MCU not counting caps "uniform." I'm really interested to see the direction they take it.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Still :mindblown: at dudes acting like the Black Panther postponement is a big deal.

Its 6 fukking months.
I've waited decades to see a BP movie - like half a year is going to make a difference :rudy:

I may be paranoid for this one, but my fear is what if, by some miracle, Marvel either gets the rights of the heavy hitters, X-Men and Fantastic Four, or fox pulls a Sony and decides it's in their best interest to break bread with marvel and make a collaboration. And Fox says, "we want a spot for x-men and/or fantastic four in your phase 3 plans for this deal to be final".

You best believe Marvel will push back the remaining phase 3 movies with the quickness again, including BP, and I wouldn't even blame them too much for doing so.

I know it's unlikely being that Marvel and Fox are beefing, but if FF and X-Men apocalypse flops and Civil War and the MCU spider man movie becomes a big success, then who knows?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
and you know they have to redesign the costume. This will be the first full fledged costume in the MCU not counting caps "uniform." I'm really interested to see the direction they take it.

I feel like they should just stick with what was in amazing 2. That costume was perfect if you're looking for something very similar to the comics. Maybe they change the logo on the chest a bit and on the back but other than that, I don't see how you could do better than that but we'll see